May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Macy- I too woke up this morning with some mild cramping.. felt a little like AF but i'm also only at CD22 and its too early! the earliest i have spotted before she came was three days before sooo I should know by wednesday what is going on since AF is due saturday. But I have been taking vitamin b complex every day this cycle so i'm anxious to see if it does anything. It helped eliminate spotting and lengthen the luteal phase for some women that Ive read about on here.

Macy- I too woke up this morning with some mild cramping.. felt a little like AF but i'm also only at CD22 and its too early! the earliest i have spotted before she came was three days before sooo I should know by wednesday what is going on since AF is due saturday. But I have been taking vitamin b complex every day this cycle so i'm anxious to see if it does anything. It helped eliminate spotting and lengthen the luteal phase for some women that Ive read about on here.

I really hope it is implantation for us! My breakfast made me feel sick again which is odd because breakfast is usually my favorite meal! Same thing as yesterday, it made me nauseous and then I had diarrhea. Im trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard. I want to run out and buy a test now! (I cant keep tests in the house because I have no self control and would use them all way too early).

I've been following along, we kind of took a break this month. I have been having some weird health stuff, getting an MRI in a couple weeks :( But, I wanted to pop in and tell everyone good luck and I've got FX for y'all :) :dust:

I've been following along, we kind of took a break this month. I have been having some weird health stuff, getting an MRI in a couple weeks :( But, I wanted to pop in and tell everyone good luck and I've got FX for y'all :) :dust:

I am SO SORRY to hear you are having health issues. Thanks for the baby dust. I really hope things get better and I will be praying for you!

@Macy- implantation can happen anywhere from 6-10dpo, & I'm sure I read somewhere 8-9 is average/most common.

Xxx

@Macy- implantation can happen anywhere from 6-10dpo, & I'm sure I read somewhere 8-9 is average/most common.

Xxx

Thank you!!!! You have no idea how much hope that gives me. Btw, every time I see your picture my baby fever spikes times a million. So adorable!!

Hey, lady,

I've been lying low and staying off the internet, only to log on and see this.

I hope it's nothing too serious? Something found while ttc? Good luck and keep us posted!

Excited about all of the potential tests coming up!

Kwynia, I hope everything is ok

Thanks ladies, hopefully not too serious... we're still trying to figure it out. I could list everything thats going on but it's a long list. If you look up vestibular disorders I have about all of the symptoms they list. Big ones are nausea aaaaaall day (without vomit) dizziness/heavy head and extreme light and sound sensitivity. Its not debilitating but it is exhausting and its been going on for about 6 months so I just want to feel better.

I dont think its going to affect TTC except most the time I dont feel well and dont want to BD. I did have labs done that ruled out B12/folate deficiency. I had concerns because of the early mc in march but it probably wasnt related.

@macy: I'm also 9 DPO and I've been having lower back pains yesterday and today. I'm taking progesterone during the luteal phase, so I know that AF won't be showing for a couple more days. I normally don't get this, and it's definitely reminding me of the pains I had during my first pregnancy! Stay positive!

@kwynia: So many of us TTC'ers know what you're going through. Fertility issues can be due to other problems or even due to the stress coming from other problems. We try to iron it all out to be the healthiest and give ourselves the best chance to conceive. That's a lot of weight to be put on one person: I especially feel for you since I've already had one DD and am perplexed why it's not working out for #2. Mommies can feel so competitive and jealous, but you should know that all of us want the best for you and your future #3!

Gosh kwynia that doesn't sound nice! :( hope they get tithe bottom of it soon.

I'm sure the early mc wasn't related- these things just happen sometimes. But the stress of being I'll can't be helping ttc & stress of ttc can't be helping you feel better! I'm sure you'll get you're BFP soon- fingers crossed for you.

Xxx

New symptoms for me to add- super itchy legs, thighs mainly, & also tummy under my belly button- weird!! Symptom or allergic to my jeans?! lol

Had some pinchy/stitch type feelings too, below my belly button & right a little, down along my knicker waistline & feeling inside. Earlier have had some rhs pain & almost a bruise feeling that went away far to quick for a bruise.

Combined with the headaches I've had this weekend I'm definitely starting to symptom spot!! Lol oh dear, I was doing so well!! 6 more days till I find out... Or maybe 5...! Lol

Trying so hard not to get my hopes up at all. Cd22, 8dpo, I'm fully aware it's probably too early to be showing symptoms so trying to take it all with a pinch of salt ;)

Xxx

5_year_plan sounds promising! I'm having the worst back pain. Hoping it's a good solid O! Still getting a positive on tests. I spent a wonderful day with my mom gardening and planting flowers. Felt great not to think about ttc for a bit!!

Can I just declare that I really want my BFP this month?

It's not that everything feels so right, it's that nothing feels wrong. We've done everything necessary (i even bought pineapple core. I don't expect any results from that bud hey why not?!), caught O and Dtd right on time.

I don't plan to test early. I'm hopeful this cycle. If we don't get it this time, i go to the doc for an exam and if nothing is wrong and the doc says be patient, I hope I'm strong enough to ntnp. After this hopeful cycle, I think I may need a break.

Just needed to get that off of my chest.

CD 21 almost 22 for me!

According to my opk's I ovulated CD 19 which is few days later than normal,
we bd CD 11, CD 14, and CD 18, CD19. So hopefully we nailed it :D

Been ttc for several years but in October got really serious about it had tests, surgery, laps, and more to come this month and beginning of june.

I really this is my month.

I had a U/S on CD 10 and got to see my follicle's everything looked great!

Hub's is getting his first SA in a week, and the following week we are starting out at an actual infertility clinic, along with the following week after that my Lap is scheduled.

CD 18 My opk was equally dark, CD 19 it was WAY darker than the control darkest i've ever seen an opk lol.

I'm thinking i'll test the 18th of May, and if neg then again on the 21st! :D

Good luck babyvaughn, hope this is your month! Sounds like you had the BDing covered! ;)

Xx

I may buy a test today on my way to work if I have time!!! Only problem is it wont be fmu so I will have to take it with a grain of salt. Then again, who knows maybe my period was actually due today and I just dont know it! Really wish she would always be 28 days instead of 24-28...

Happy Mother's Day girls.
To the moms with the BFP's and to who haven't seen the BFP you're a mom to be. It will happen for us all. Xo ladies! ❤️

Good luck, Macy! Are still getting cramps or anything? I felt some last night, kind of felt aunt flowish but i'm hoping not :(

Good luck, Macy! Are still getting cramps or anything? I felt some last night, kind of felt aunt flowish but i'm hoping not :(

No cramps anymore, I just had them 8dpo night. No signs at all but no signs of pms either. I stopped and got a frer omw to work today and got bfn. It was my second pee of the day but all I had was a cup of coffee and I waited 2 hrs after I drank it to poas. Bummed!

Eta: that's a lie actually.. I just remembered last night as I was trying to sleep I had lower back pain like AF was about to start. I expected to have it when I woke up but didnt. The pain only lasted a little while and it wasnt too bad. Just a bit uncomfortable.

I'm 6 dpo?? I'm so darn tired..as soon as I wake up I'm already wanting to go back to bed. I'm light headed and dizzy. Feel feverish by I'm not sick I'm cold and it's not cold in here. Sore boobs to the point I'm literally afraid to take off my bra because it hurts like hell to do so. I hope these are good signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->