• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Hi ladies! Well the good news is I think I Oed! My temp went way up today - but the bad news is that if I did O yesterday I will likely be out this cycle because my poor DH got wicked sick on Thursday with a nasty cold & fever. He was laid up in bed hopped up on Nyquil & was asleep for the night before I even got home from work at 5pm! Then yesterday he was still feeling really sick & went straight to bed again & I ended up going out to dinner with my good friend, had a couple margaritas & when I got home I just passed out. I almost never drink since we started TTC but I just felt like I needed a night reminiscent of my life prior to TTC. I don't think the margaritas should effect my temp so I'll know with more certainty tomorrow if my temp remains high that I Oed. I still think I'd rather see that I have Oed at a normal time this month even though it means I won't likely get pregnant since we didn't BD the day before or day of. I will considerate a successful cycle just to see/chart that I O at a normal time & then the big goal would be to get past 8DPO before AF arrives.

macy, hopefully that's a sign!! anything is possible

deal, sorry that your hubby is sick :( Love your outlook. I think a normal successful cycle is always worth celebrating! In a similar situation here, I'm mainly looking for my positive this cycle. If we catch a sticky, that's the icing on the cake. I'm pretty dark today, but hoping that it goes a little bit darker so I'm sure.

So I tested O just a few min ago and it's VERY negative so was the second one.
If I'm to O Monday I would have a slight line like I did the other day right? I guess it's a late O?

So I tested O just a few min ago and it's VERY negative so was the second one.
If I'm to O Monday I would have a slight line like I did the other day right? I guess it's a late O?

Meg, my tests fluctuated a lot. They literally went from light to dark. The last couple have been significantly visible and just got dark today. Have you tried testing at another time? I don't get any lines in the evening. It only shows up early for me in the mornings.

I usually test in the morning but I got the call my friends water broke so I had to sleep at her house with my nephews so I couldn't test until this afternoon. 😕 I can test in the evening an get a line i used to test 2x a day morning a evening. I'll do it again later. It's just day 13 an I O the 14th or I thought lol.
Again w/ the Clomid it could have changed the O date.

I usually test in the morning but I got the call my friends water broke so I had to sleep at her house with my nephews so I couldn't test until this afternoon. 😕 I can test in the evening an get a line i used to test 2x a day morning a evening. I'll do it again later. It's just day 13 an I O the 14th or I thought lol.
Again w/ the Clomid it could have changed the O date.

Yea. I always thought I O on Cd14 but here I am on CD18 and getting a positive. I normally get sore boobs around cd20 but never put two and two together. I'm hoping that testing OPK this month helps us get our sticky! Keep me posted!

Hmm ya know it's funny bc I feel like I never notice my symptoms only like a punching cramp. But I think if I've been testing wrong an only going to day 14 or assuming wrong then clearly explains why I'm not getting a BFP. I'll keep testing. Thanks for the help love!

Is this opk positive or not yet? Thanks girls!!

Attachments

• 20140510_140424.jpg
    20140510_140424.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
We are attempting smep so I guess its time for the bd marathon lol

We are attempting smep so I guess its time for the bd marathon lol

Go get em! We have been going every day unintentionally lol

We've gone twice today and now hubby keeps bringing up a "tummy ache" so cool that a few of us O'd together. Hopefully we can get our BFP together.

Wow girl thats a lot of bd'ing. Im a little worried that my fiance wont be able to do the three day in a row deal. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Wow girl thats a lot of bd'ing. Im a little worried that my fiance wont be able to do the three day in a row deal. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Yea. Normally it's me saying no. We've been using preseed so that helps. My husband wants to go a little much - gets annoying sometime. Just get some in and you'll be good to go. It lives for days!

I THINK I got my first ewcm just now. Used the bathroom and it was clear and stretchy. I googled to make sure it wasn't any of his fluids. Hoping so!

cutie- I just noticed what your picture actually says! hilarious! haha. All of you guys are where i was last weekend! i had my bd marathon then... I have another week wait to see if the dreaded AF shows her face! IF we did conceive implantation could be happening any day now. No real symptoms yet for me though.

Good luck with all your BD'ing and baby dust to all!

I'm had some mild cramps in my lower belly and lower back for maybe 20-30 minutes tonight. I hope it isnt AF coming early. It would be quite early even for her as it's only day 22. Ahh now Im worrying. Boo.

Linds, I hope you implant soon! Jealous of you having a week head start lol

Macy, hopefully that's not the witch. Could be implanting?

My lower back is sore and my lower tummy is tight both on the left side. I'm telling myself it's a nice friendly egg releasing and looking for it's spermy Prince Charming. I have high hopes for this cycle. Gonna be the longest TWW ever!

Linds, I hope you implant soon! Jealous of you having a week head start lol

Macy, hopefully that's not the witch. Could be implanting?

My lower back is sore and my lower tummy is tight both on the left side. I'm telling myself it's a nice friendly egg releasing and looking for it's spermy Prince Charming. I have high hopes for this cycle. Gonna be the longest TWW ever!

Oh I hope so! But I should be 8 dpo today...I guess almost 9dpo now. Isnt that a bit late for implantation?

Macy I don't know much about imp. I think it happens 5-6 dpo so I think you're right. Let's just hope it's not AF!

I got another blaring positive OPK this morning. Not sure if I'm 1dpo or not but I'm somewhere in the range.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
And I must retract my previous O proclamation from yesterday. I think it was a fluke temp and having a touch of a hangover may have effected it because today's temp was back at my pre-O range. I might go out and buy some OPK to see if that can help me figure myself out. Blahhhh!

@cutie the test is lookin good!!!
AF didnt visit after the cramps. Usually I will get cramps when she starts or about a half hour before. Fingers crossed! I may start testing tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->