May IUI's!!

Hi all So had my baseline today. I was told to do 150 of gonal f and 75 of menopur. I go back on fri for scan. she said to do the meds bet 6 and 9 pm. she siad they do the iui after 12 hours the trigger shot. said they got more success with that.

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!!!! Hope this will bring you your bfp! Keep us posted on how you're doing/feeling. Fx for you :happydance:

TY..when do you go in for ur tests?

Tomorrow! I'm nervous. ahh

I thought so.. good luck!
I start my injections in about 15 min.. dreading it!

Thank you. Good luck to you as well. Just think of what you're doing this for and hope it will make it easier!!!!

Hi all So had my baseline today. I was told to do 150 of gonal f and 75 of menopur. I go back on fri for scan. she said to do the meds bet 6 and 9 pm. she siad they do the iui after 12 hours the trigger shot. said they got more success with that.

Yours is similar to mine. I started 150u of follistim between 6-9. It's so weird how everyone injects at different times. I wonder why. I always wondered if it made a difference when they did the IUI too. Mine does 36 hours after. Good luck Hun! Do you start injections tonight?

Hi ladies!
Yep I ovulate fine..all my and his tests come back the excellent side of normal !! With my son I was on 50iu injection of puregon from cd2-10. Then a trigger shot.
We said we would just do 3 iui and call it a day this time..but im stressing and want a baby more than I thought I did!! Natural ivf might t be ok with my oh...he's been sooo good already..he has four grown up kids from his first marriage and now our little fella....

I know how you feel about wanting another one so badly! I have 2 teens from a previous marriage and never thought I would want more. Now I find myself wanting to give DH one of his own. I think I want one more than he does!

Wishing us all :bfp: this cycle!

Yours is similar to mine. I started 150u of follistim between 6-9. It's so weird how everyone injects at different times. I wonder why. I always wondered if it made a difference when they did the IUI too. Mine does 36 hours after. Good luck Hun! Do you start injections tonight?

HI BabyBlues78 Good luck to you as well. Yep I started the injections lastnight. Had the hubby help me. It wasnt that bad but I'm a big baby when it comes to needles. He had to stick it. WHat cycle day are you on? when did you start the injections?

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!!!! Hope this will bring you your bfp! Keep us posted on how you're doing/feeling. Fx for you :happydance:

TY..when do you go in for ur tests?

Tomorrow! I'm nervous. ahh

I thought so.. good luck!
I start my injections in about 15 min.. dreading it!

Thank you. Good luck to you as well. Just think of what you're doing this for and hope it will make it easier!!!!

Yea a good friend of mine said she dont know how i can do the needles. I told her I want a baby more than I hate needles. Good luck today!

Hi there hoping i can join on this post :) im CD 5 hoping to do my first IUI next week eek!! im so anxious and nervous!

Hi there hoping i can join on this post :) im CD 5 hoping to do my first IUI next week eek!! im so anxious and nervous!

Welcome! :hugs:

Are you doing a medicated or natural IUI? I had my first IUI last cycle, unmedicated. Nothing to be nervous about. I know I was too, and it's easier said than done, but it's so fast and painless!

ill be doing unmedicated this cycle as well. my dr seems very hopeful that one time will work and im hoping shes right. im just ready to get it done but then again i know im gonna drive myself nuts during TWW

ill be doing unmedicated this cycle as well. my dr seems very hopeful that one time will work and im hoping shes right. im just ready to get it done but then again i know im gonna drive myself nuts during TWW

Good luck with this cycle, our cycle days are close together.
I am CD 4 today and started Menopur last night .. This is my second medicated IUI. The first was in March.. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

Hoping she's right!!!! Fx!

Had my internal sono today.. no cysts! RE prescribed Clomid for CD4 (which is today) to CD8 and then another sono on CD9. Hoping I respond well and get a miracle!

Good luck claudiamarie3!

Hey Ladies:) Hope you don't mind me jumping in? Some of u might know me from the April iui thread. This will be my 2nd iui. I'm on Femara 7.5mg cd3-7, Progynova for lining issues and will start cyclogest pessaries a few days after iui. Cd11 scan showed 2 dominant follies, 13 & 15mm and a few smaller 9mm and under. I go in tomorrow(cd13) for another scan and will know then when I trigger and if iui will take place this weekend. Fx for all of us and hope the month of May brings lots of bfp's!

thanks ladies. how exciting that theres so many of us going this month i hope we all get BFPs :))

Hey Ladies:) Hope you don't mind me jumping in? Some of u might know me from the April iui thread. This will be my 2nd iui. I'm on Femara 7.5mg cd3-7, Progynova for lining issues and will start cyclogest pessaries a few days after iui. Cd11 scan showed 2 dominant follies, 13 & 15mm and a few smaller 9mm and under. I go in tomorrow(cd13) for another scan and will know then when I trigger and if iui will take place this weekend. Fx for all of us and hope the month of May brings lots of bfp's!

Welcome :hugs: I was also in the April thread so decided to make a May one for us ladies who didnt get a bfp, unfortunately!!

Sending you lots of baby dust and hoping this thread is lucky for us!!!

Beneathmywing- I hope so too!! With it being Mother's Day in May and its my birthday month, so I'm hoping that will bring some luck! Fx we're all lucky and we'll all get to announce our bfp's:)

Beneathmywing- I hope so too!! With it being Mother's Day in May and its my birthday month, so I'm hoping that will bring some luck! Fx we're all lucky and we'll all get to announce our bfp's:)

I hope so!!

Hi Ladies:) So, I had my scan earlier, but 1 of the 2 follies I had isn't growing. 1 is 17.4mm and the other still in the 13 range:(. Lining went from 7.4 on wednesday to 9.1 today :). I went for bloods 2day to check LH and I'll go again 2moro. I was given Menopur injection at the clinic and must give myself 2moro again to make sure the 13mm follie grows. Fs says he doesn't want the follie 2 fall flat,lol. Depending on lh results, I may have 2 trigger 2night or 2moro night. But they will let me know.

HI BabyBlues78 Good luck to you as well. Yep I started the injections lastnight. Had the hubby help me. It wasnt that bad but I'm a big baby when it comes to needles. He had to stick it. WHat cycle day are you on? when did you start the injections?[/QUOTE]

I'm on cycle day 16. 4dpiui. They had me start injections on cd3. I was a big baby about the needles too but compared to the follistim the trigger is actually worse for me . And I have injection scars 😭😭 for some reason after I do my trigger I itch like crazy at the injection site.
Anyways, countdown til beta in 10 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->