May IUI's!!

Turns out my LH results were high and I had 2 trigger at 1pm. Iui will be tomorrow morning @ 8:30am. I'm having ovulation cramps and have a strong feeling that the timing will be wrong again this cycle:(

Hope the timing ends up right for you! Don't stress too much! We will all be here cheering you on! :happydance:

Thanx hun! I hope so too! Very difficult not to stress when things just don't go as planned.

Hi Ladies:) Iui went well. I was super emotional last night and dh just gave me a hug and said it will all work out. I was very down after dh gave his sample coz it looked like there was only a drop of sperm! Took the sample in at 7am and went for the iui at 8:30am(iui actually done at 8:55am). Fs said the sample was good(I thought, what??). 45mil post-wash, 98% motility. So we were very surprised!! I won't have to do the pessaries as I surged on my own. I had a good chat with the fs and he assured me that we didn't miss my window. He says that the egg lasts 24 hours after its released, so we did the iui in time. I go for cd21 bloods to check prog. and go on cd28 for beta. Now my wait begins!!! Do you ladies think I should test out the trigger?

Hi Ladies:) Iui went well. I was super emotional last night and dh just gave me a hug and said it will all work out. I was very down after dh gave his sample coz it looked like there was only a drop of sperm! Took the sample in at 7am and went for the iui at 8:30am(iui actually done at 8:55am). Fs said the sample was good(I thought, what??). 45mil post-wash, 98% motility. So we were very surprised!! I won't have to do the pessaries as I surged on my own. I had a good chat with the fs and he assured me that we didn't miss my window. He says that the egg lasts 24 hours after its released, so we did the iui in time. I go for cd21 bloods to check prog. and go on cd28 for beta. Now my wait begins!!! Do you ladies think I should test out the trigger?

That's great wildchic ! Lots of luck to you!

Woo!!! Glad it went well. Praying for you!

Hello ladies...i haven't read through the thread yet. I am in the waiting room waiting to be called back for IUI #4. This is my first one with injectibles and trigger.

Thanks!

Lots of cm and the count post wash was 9.6! Last time only 4!!!

Taking my last Clomid tonight.. five days went fast! Hoping the next few days go by fast as well so I can see how I responded for my sono on Wednesday!!

Beaglemom- Yay for the increase in spermos:) We are again close to each other cycle wise! I had iui yesterday. Fx in two weeks time we have good news! My fs said I had tons of mucous and that my cervix was open and soft, so I'm hoping timing was better this time around! Beneathmywing- good luck with the u/s on Wednesday, hope you have some nice follies! Hope you have iui this week, that will put 3 of us close!

Beaglemom- Yay for the increase in spermos:) We are again close to each other cycle wise! I had iui yesterday. Fx in two weeks time we have good news! My fs said I had tons of mucous and that my cervix was open and soft, so I'm hoping timing was better this time around! Beneathmywing- good luck with the u/s on Wednesday, hope you have some nice follies! Hope you have iui this week, that will put 3 of us close!

Not sure how long after stopping Clomid you ovulate. The paper my doctor gave me about info on Clomid says usually a week after your last pill, so I'm thinking next weekend.

Hope this is our month, girlies!

Hello ladies, good to read all your stories
Wildchic good luck on ur IUI ..
Beaglemom hope ur IUI went well and good luck

Today I am on CD 8 and I have been on 75 ml menopur.. Tomorrow going for my scan to see how many follies I have and hopefully will do the insemination this week. Fingers crossed

Not sure how long after stopping Clomid you ovulate. The paper my doctor gave me about info on Clomid says usually a week after your last pill, so I'm thinking next weekend.

I hope this week goes quick for you so you can start your 2ww!!! Fx this is our month!

Hello ladies, good to read all your stories
Wildchic good luck on ur IUI ..
Beaglemom hope ur IUI went well and good luck

Today I am on CD 8 and I have been on 75 ml menopur.. Tomorrow going for my scan to see how many follies I have and hopefully will do the insemination this week. Fingers crossed

Thanx Eagermum:) My 2ww just started, so long wait for me! Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I hope you have really good sized follies and that iui will happen this week!

I hope this week goes quick for you so you can start your 2ww!!! Fx this is our month!

Thanks!!!! Hope this thread is full of bfp's!

Those are great numbers girl! My DH sample this cycle wasn't great. 14 mil post with like 42% motility :(
I noticed a lot of ppl go back to check progesterone levels but my FS doesn't. I wonder why.
Anyways last cycle I was crazy and tested everyday from 5dptrigger to see when it left. This cycle I'll wait til 8 or 9 lol
It took 10 days last time.

I hope this is it for us!

When I was on clomd, I took it CD 5-9 & usually ovulated on CD 17 or so. I was not on anything else.

I had some pretty heavy spotting first time to the bathroom after IUI. This one was more uncomfortable than the last ones...maybe because of more meds. Then this AM huge glob of cm with some pink in it.

I have been testing the trigger but have only gotten a faint line. I do not think I have tested with fmu, though. Usually I have to go around 4 or 5 am...then I was testing the next time I went around 7 or 9 depending on when I got up.

I am very excited about this TWW...I really think it might be it for us...at least I hope so.

Those are great numbers girl! My DH sample this cycle wasn't great. 14 mil post with like 42% motility :(
I noticed a lot of ppl go back to check progesterone levels but my FS doesn't. I wonder why.
Anyways last cycle I was crazy and tested everyday from 5dptrigger to see when it left. This cycle I'll wait til 8 or 9 lol
It took 10 days last time.

I hope this is it for us!

Thanx:) my fs said anything over 3 million post wash is what we want for iui. I think I'll start testing at 7 dpo/6dpiui. Where are you in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->