May IUI's!!

Hi Ladies:) So, I had my scan earlier, but 1 of the 2 follies I had isn't growing. 1 is 17.4mm and the other still in the 13 range:(. Lining went from 7.4 on wednesday to 9.1 today :). I went for bloods 2day to check LH and I'll go again 2moro. I was given Menopur injection at the clinic and must give myself 2moro again to make sure the 13mm follie grows. Fs says he doesn't want the follie 2 fall flat,lol. Depending on lh results, I may have 2 trigger 2night or 2moro night. But they will let me know.

Yay! Good luck! Hope that follie grows for u!

Had my internal sono today.. no cysts! RE prescribed Clomid for CD4 (which is today) to CD8 and then another sono on CD9. Hoping I respond well and get a miracle!

Yay good luck girl! I hope you get your miracle too 😊

Turns out my LH results were high and I had 2 trigger at 1pm. Iui will be tomorrow morning @ 8:30am. I'm having ovulation cramps and have a strong feeling that the timing will be wrong again this cycle:(

Turns out my LH results were high and I had 2 trigger at 1pm. Iui will be tomorrow morning @ 8:30am. I'm having ovulation cramps and have a strong feeling that the timing will be wrong again this cycle:(

fingers crossed that the timing wasnt off

Hi Ladies:) So, I had my scan earlier, but 1 of the 2 follies I had isn't growing. 1 is 17.4mm and the other still in the 13 range:(. Lining went from 7.4 on wednesday to 9.1 today :). I went for bloods 2day to check LH and I'll go again 2moro. I was given Menopur injection at the clinic and must give myself 2moro again to make sure the 13mm follie grows. Fs says he doesn't want the follie 2 fall flat,lol. Depending on lh results, I may have 2 trigger 2night or 2moro night. But they will let me know.

Grow follie, grow!!!

Edit: Saw your other post! I am praying you catch that egg at the right time! Stay positive. Wishing you lots of luck :hugs:

HI I went in for US and bloodwork today. Its cycle day 5. Was told to decrease my gonal f from 150 to 75. and to start the ganiex. shot. I have two follicles (10 and 9) on the right which i have no tube on and 1 follicle (8) on the left. Hoping the left start growing soon. They decrease my dosage cause they said my body is responding well to the meds. I go back on Monday for next scan.

HI I went in for US and bloodwork today. Its cycle day 5. Was told to decrease my gonal f from 150 to 75. and to start the ganiex. shot. I have two follicles (10 and 9) on the right which i have no tube on and 1 follicle (8) on the left. Hoping the left start growing soon. They decrease my dosage cause they said my body is responding well to the meds. I go back on Monday for next scan.

Yay!!! Sounds good! Grow follie!!!!

Took my second clomid pill last night. So far I am not feeling any side effects and hoping I wont. I see a lot you ladies are doing injections and was wondering if I should ask my doc if i can do a cycle with injections as well before deciding on ivf. He gave me a 15 percent chance with clomid/iui so curious if I would get a better chance trying injections. Guess I can ask him next time I see him.

thanks. kinda nervous.. need the left side to be dominant. lost the right tube to an etopic last year.

thanks. kinda nervous.. need the left side to be dominant. lost the right tube to an etopic last year.

Praying for you!

Took my second clomid pill last night. So far I am not feeling any side effects and hoping I wont. I see a lot you ladies are doing injections and was wondering if I should ask my doc if i can do a cycle with injections as well before deciding on ivf. He gave me a 15 percent chance with clomid/iui so curious if I would get a better chance trying injections. Guess I can ask him next time I see him.

Last year I was on clomid when we got pregnant. ( but sadly was etopic at 7 weeks 3 days)
Trying injectables now cause last 3 clomid cycle didnt work. but it wasnt monitored, and im working with one tube.
I like this cycle cause im able to see which side im ovulating from. The injections can be costly and our ins only pays part of it.

Last year I was on clomid when we got pregnant. ( but sadly was etopic at 7 weeks 3 days)
Trying injectables now cause last 3 clomid cycle didnt work. but it wasnt monitored, and im working with one tube.
I like this cycle cause im able to see which side im ovulating from. The injections can be costly and our ins only pays part of it.

So sorry about your ectopic =(

My insurance covers Clomid, but I don't think it will cover any other meds. Not really sure. Insurances suck!!

Hope the timing ends up right for you! Don't stress too much! We will all be here cheering you on! :happydance:

Don't stress just yet...my follie sizes were similar to yours at this time. I was decreased to the same amount. Hope that left one grows for you! :hugs: hugs for u!

Don't stress just yet...my follie sizes were similar to yours at this time. I was decreased to the same amount. Hope that left one grows for you! :hugs: hugs for u!

thank you! good to know...today i been feeilng pings of pain on the left side. hopefully that good. Will know on Mon.

My insurance covers Clomid, but I don't think it will cover any other meds. Not really sure. Insurances suck!!

TY
Yep insurance co sux... i had a horrible time trying to get them to send my meds out. all the reps saw the part my suppose to pay and what they had to pay but their computer system didn't. It took them about 2 weeks to fix it. My husband said to threaten to report them to better business bureau. and thats when i got results. It was so stressful untop of everything else. They said it was a fluke error but I couldnt get anyone to fix it. Thought I would miss starting this cycle.

TY
Yep insurance co sux... i had a horrible time trying to get them to send my meds out. all the reps saw the part my suppose to pay and what they had to pay but their computer system didn't. It took them about 2 weeks to fix it. My husband said to threaten to report them to better business bureau. and thats when i got results. It was so stressful untop of everything else. They said it was a fluke error but I couldnt get anyone to fix it. Thought I would miss starting this cycle.

How awful! Isn't it just terrible how not only do we have to stress about ttc, but about insurance and bills and all that also! Just makes it that much more harder to deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->