May IUI's!!

glad it went well. I always cramped after IUI. It's sucky! Fxd for you

Fluterby- am I seeing a hint of a line on that test u posted??? Mikihob, glad your iui went good! Fx for u!

Oh there is a freaking line on that test grrr it's pink even and still is today. But all others negative and I started spotting still not full flow and I am 14 days late

14days late would have given u a definite +. Must be very frustrating? I hope u either get af or a decent bfp!

I've moved on and started my birth control to prep for IVF next month

I am sorry AF didn't come fluterby. I hate that some months you don't want AF and she ALWAYS comes and then you do want her and she's never here. :dohh:

I hope the birth control will get AF in time for your IVF appointment.

BFN for me. DH and I are deciding on whether or not to take a break or try IUI one more time before taking a break prior to IVF. I think we would need to take out another 401K withdrawal in order to pay for the IVF and that takes awhile.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. :hugs:

Wild chic how's the pregnancy going? I'm a week behind you.

Hi Miracle, pregnancy is going good. Had my 12 week scan today & to see for ds and all is good with both babies. How are you doing? Hope all is good!

BFN for me. DH and I are deciding on whether or not to take a break or try IUI one more time before taking a break prior to IVF. I think we would need to take out another 401K withdrawal in order to pay for the IVF and that takes awhile.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. :hugs:

So sorry about the bfn! A break will do more good than harm, but if it were me, I would not be able to take a break, easier said than done, I know. I hope that what ever you decide will be the best decision for you & your dh.

Wild chic how's the pregnancy going? I'm a week behind you.

Hi Miracle, pregnancy is going good. Had my 12 week scan today & to see for ds and all is good with both babies. How are you doing? Hope all is good!

Hi that's great ! I'm 12 weeks today. We found out we're having a girl from a blood test. I really thought it was gonna be a boy cause I got no morning sickness . With the exception of tiredness didn't have much symptoms.

Congrats Miraclemaking! Precious little girl. I bet your excited! :flower:

Hi girls I was with you on the May iui. I'm exciting to be trying ivf next cycle. I tried 4 iuis. One was ok, one was poor response and two were cancelled. I really didn't want to do ivf but I've got my head around it now. X

Lazydaisys DH and I decided to do one more IUI this month since this would be the last Clomid month anyway. If it's a BFN, we will take a break and save up for IVF.

When do you start? I hope you get your BFP on the first try!!

Oooh exciting. My drugs come tomorrow and I'll start hopefully ivf cycle in few days, just waiting for AF. Xx

DH and I decided to try one more IUI. Since we really understand everything and my cycles now, we feel we have a chance at success this month. If not, IVF is our next option.

Fluterby and Lazydaisys I hope that your IVF goes well without complications. Hoping for some BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->