May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Really appreciate the support ladies. Trying to get on with life... Getting back to exercising and doing things that help us feel good. Def think we'll go for another opinion but honestly broken. Spoke to a counsellor this week as a one off who gave me the insight she thinks i am angry at the ivf centre as part of the grieving process.... Ooo hard one really.
Think next year we'll look somewhere else... Neither of us know what we want to do at this point. Will keep checking in with you guys though.
Ps. Love the photos..

Silver, you WILL be a mommy- its just time. I have you in my nightly prayers and am so glad you're considering another opinion/clinic. Sending love your way, friend...

Lucinda-congrats!!! Sorry it wasn't a great experience, not like you said just focus on the good! Enjoy the time with your little girl as much as possible!!

Silver don't loose hope....sending hugs.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes I was finally discharged 12 days later :/ baby was discharged 5 days later as they could no longer keep her bc she was not sick...I was. Anyways I tried to walk for like 2 min outside today n I suffered a blackout....looks like a looooooong road to discovery.

Oh no Lucinda! How are you now?!

Hmommy love the photos! Too cute x

Hello everyone!!!
Aimze I'm doing much better now thanks for asking!!!!! Recently my csection site has begun hurting but that's my fault for lugging around stroller and car seat while dh is at work n I'm trying to attend Lo's apts plus my own apts. I can't believe that today makes 4 wks since my terrible ordeal! My Lo is doing pretty good too except for terrible acid reflux.... It scares me though because I have to run by her side, pick her up, and pat her on her back....I feel so helpless that she's in distress and I can't help :/
How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->