May Lily's 2017

Thanks miss! I think I passed but I'm still waiting for confirmation from my midwife. :) i make big babies! My first was 10lbs 7oz at 41 weeks.... ds was born at 37 weeks and was already 8 lbs lol. I would try not to worry about it and trust your body to know what it's doing :) especially if the dr isn't concerned. And The scans can be off by a lot, like you said.

Hi ladies, seems like everyone is doing well, which is great. Miss Doc - those scans can be SO off so try not to worry! My little boy was breach at 24 weeks but I think it's way to early to worry about that. And if I have to have another c section, so be it.

Here's my 25 week bump pic. I am packing on the pounds fast and furius, dear Lord help me in third tri!

25 week bump babyS2.jpg

Thanks Miss and becca... at first I was a little disappointed that we were having a boy but after buying stuff for him, I got super excited! I do have my nursery planned out. It's not a very large room so I have limited space for furniture but we are doing 3 walls light grey with one wall mint green. I'm going for a mint green/gold/light grey color scheme and a woodland animal theme. I just got the bedding in yesterday and we are getting the crib in March some time.

The crib sheet and rail guard is mint green with white trees and deer and foxes. I also got a second crib sheet that is white with gold polka dots. The bed skirt is mint green with white arrows and the crib bumper is two sided so one side is just mint green and the other is white with gold polka dots. I also got a white curtain with gold polka dots and gold sequin wall decals to put on the mint green wall. Then I got some wooden art pieces painted for the walls too(4 have a gold background with white animals on them - deer, fox, bear, and eagle and then one is rectangular and has a light grey background with a mint green arrow and on the shaft of the arrow is his name -Jack- written in gold). The crib will be a dark brown and I have an ivory dresser that has trees with birds painted on the front. I also found an awesome glider in amazing condition at an antique store for $35 so I am getting it recovered in a cream color.

Yeahhhh, I've thought it out quite a bit! Hahaha.... I just need time to clean out the disaster in the room right now and paint it, which I won't have time for until close to the end of Feb when I get a week off at work.

I'm loving reading everyone's updates! We are all moving right along! Your nurseries all sound so beautiful!

Abii - I'm sorry you have had auch a hard time with insurance. I can relate to that!!! Bleh. Excited to hear about your appointment!

AFM - I go for my glucose test on Wednesday. I very nearly failed it the last pregnancy so I'm a bit nervous! Baby is moving a lot...tons of squirming. Trying to savor every bit of it as this will be my last pregnancy. Haven't started the nursery yet or finished buying what we need yet. My two toddlers keep me hopping and tired! Lol

Hello ladies:wave: I wanted to say thank you guys for the supportive comments with my last update and I'm happy that you all are doing well<3 I try to get on here as often as I can but we don't have proper wifi and have to use our phones data for any type of internet so I don't use my laptop much anymore and it's mainly what I use when I come on here because it's easier for me to navigate and edit posts, I'm sorry I haven't been on for a few weeks but I'm really going to try to post more:flower:

Now for an update: I had my first OB appt On January 23rd and it went great! I think this is the first time I've ever really felt good about an OB because with both of my previous pregnancies I didn't like either of the ones I had, this OB actually answered my questions and it didn't feel like he was rushing my appt which was my main issue with the last 2. Anyway my appt went great but they literally had to expedite like everything lol he did a dating ultrasound, pap and cervix exam, gave me a referral to get my blood taken and the GD test done AND we scheduled the anatomy ultrasound all in that one appt:wacko::haha: my pap cultures and bloods all came back good and I passed my GD test:happydance: the soonest we could schedule the anatomy scan was February 8th and that went amazingly well also, the tech who did my ultrasound had a student with her so she was pointing everything out and measuring it which I've never had before, it was cool seeing everything inside of the baby's brain and her heart, she showed us all of the 4 chambers and everything it was just so interesting and she said baby is perfect:cloud9: I am going to schedule an HD live ultrasound for really soon as I'm 30 weeks and they say right now is the best time to do the 4D ultrasounds I can't wait! here's our little chunk<3
unnamed.jpg
We are also stuck on her name now:dohh: we thought for sure that we we're set with Mackenzie but now we also really like Makenna, this happened with our last daughter too so I'm sure she won't have an official name until she is like 2 days old:haha: but that's about it for my update sorry my post is so long.

Lets see some US pics of those sweet babes:flower:

Still here. :) Almost 31 weeks, baby boy is 71%ile for size/growth, and trucking along very nicely. He's super active and my whole stomach contorts with his movements. Lol. Pregnancy is alright, no major complications. Just heartburn, hip pain, and super uncomfortable sleep.

How about you ladies?

I'm 31 weeks as well. Doctor says they plan to induce me at 39 weeks but we have not scheduled a date yet. Baby Jack is doing well. His kidney is no longer dilated and he's measuring in the 62nd percentile. Nursery is all done and painted. Just waiting for some furniture to get here to be completely finished! ^.^ As for me, I've uncomfortably hit the 30lb gain mark and I am now being woken up periodically through the night. Typical aches and pains have come my way as well but for the most part, things have been good.

Hi ladies! 35 weeks here and hanging in! Not much longer now! Feeling okay mostly ...just dealing with lots of back pain now, tailbone pain, leg pain at night and heartburn. How are you all feeling?!

Hi Grateful!

Not much to complain about here at 36 weeks...a little hip pain when sleeping and sporadic heartburn! I'm still feeling the tDap shot from Monday!

I can't wait to start labor watches :)

How is everyone doing? My Dr said my cervix was really thinned out at my appt yesterday so he thinks baby will be coming soon. Lots of back and tailbone pain but otherwise doing well.

Hi ladies! Work has been busy, so I have not been on here much. I am 38 weeks and feeling pretty good. I am having some carpal tunnel issues like I did with my last pregnancy, which is no fun. We finished a little boy's nursery and I really just ready for him to make his appearance now!!! Hope everyone keeps feeling good, before you know it we will have pictures of little babies on Here!!!

Nursery pics:

96842C51-CDD9-4D9D-911D-320291169115.jpg

Great news grateful! And I love the nursery, twinklie! It's so adorable. I'm 39 weeks today! As of Monday I was 2 cm with half my cervix gone. I go back Monday for my next check. I'm ready to meet baby! And I just feel more irritable by the day lol. My dh is so lucky.... can't wait to hear about everyone's birth stories soon!

grateful, last wed doc said i'm fully effaced and 1.5 cm dilated, and things looked "favorable" but who knows when anything might start! I haven't really had any trackable contractions, just random ones.

twinklie, i love the nursery! such gorgeous taste.

rubys, i'm also looking forward to reading everyone's stories and seeing pics! 39w tomorrow here :)

Had a doctor appointment today. Everything looks good, baby is head down still. They said if I make it to next week's appointment, they will schedule an induction date then. Probably Friday May 12th or Monday May 15th. I'm so ready though so I hope I go on my own sooner!!!

Had my appt Monday and I was a stretchy 2. Lost some of my mp with my check and a blob later that evening. So far just bh and not much else going on here. I have horrible back pain bc of a pinched siatic nerve. I'm ready for this baby to come any time now. Only 2 days until D-Day! Hoping I'll get my waterbirth and fave mw for delivery this time!

So exciting ladies!!! Twinklie what a gorgeous nursey, I love it!!!

Still hanging in over here at 40 weeks today! The back pain is crazy and at last check last week I was still just 50% thinned and no dilation. Going to the dr tomorrow and he will do a stress test on baby to make sure he is still doing good in there. Even though this will be my 3rd birth, I'm feeling very anxious about labor and delivery as my first two experiences were crazy painful. Praying DH makes it to the birth this time, as last time it happened so fast he didnt even make it to the hospital!

Keep the updates coming ladies!!!! Thinking of you al. :flower:

Hey ladies I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well and hanging in there. My babe decided to come a little early at 37+4, she was born on Easter afternoon and has been such a joy to welcome to our family. She was 6lbs even and 19in long and breastfeeds great! Her sisters are totally smitten with her and so are we&#9825; I got a bit of shocking news today as I got a positive hpt this morning, my emotions are all over the place and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, I also read it could possibly be left over placenta and to be honest I am slightly hoping that that is the case. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that we're doing okay and I will upate the front page when everyone posts about their labors and babies :)

Congrats Abii! I think if there was leftover placenta, your body would have 'kicked' it out by now. With my dd I had a postpartum hemhorrage at 2 weeks after baby. They said I may have had a piece of placenta in there... ? But I look forward to hearing your outcome!

As for me: dd2 was born May 11 at 40+6. She was 8 lb 7 oz and 21 inches. I had a wonderful drug free waterbirth and only had pain for the last 3.5 hours of labor! We named her Margaret Rose.!

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies who birthed your sweet babies! We made it! Whewwww!

I too had my little one, on May 15th. He was 8 lbs 10 oz, totally unmedicated labor. It was FAST and FURIOUS. My contractions STARTED at 4-5 minutes apart, and within I was 8 cm dilated. From start to finish it was 3 hours and 45 minutes from first contraction to baby boy being here. Essentially, my entire labor was transition, and boy was it excruciating. Literally yelling through contractions, which I didn't expect, I thought I'd be a quiet birther. NOPE. I couldn't even form a thought everything was so fast. I was a little bummed there was no build up so I could work my way up to delivery... it was just hit the ground running from the first contraction. I didn't even get into the hospital gown--- delivered in the stretchy dress I wore to the hospital. Lol. Was at the hospital 1 hr before he arrived. I had major internal and external tearing, requiring me to go to the OR for a repair about an hour after baby's birth. Did skin to skin and immediate breastfeeding first, thankfully. Little one is now a month old and I am adjusting to sleeplessness and major fussiness. But he's about as cute as they come, which certainly helps matters!!!

Hope you mommas are all adjusting well!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->