May Lily's 2017

Coralee is a wonderful name!

Twinklie, how did your scan go?

Grateful, congrats on the boy!!

Grateful congratulations on boy #3!

I can't believe we're close to halfway already. This pregnancy hasn't been fun but it's still going so fast!

My scan yesterday went great! Baby boy's anatomy and growth look "perfect", and my cervix measured plenty long. The doctor said if he didn't know my surgical history he'd never know, it looks perfectly normal! So hooray!

19 weeks today wow, we ARE almost halfway. :)

Such great news Twinklie!!!! Seeing our babies on that screen is the best. A little glimpse...

Hopeful - Thank yoi! And yes this pregnancy is going lightning fast...for now at least! Goes so slow at the end when your excited to meet LO.

Abii - my due date was updated to May 9th in case you want to update the 1st page :winkwink:

Hello! How is everyone doing? Did you all have a nice holiday? It's been a while since this thread has been going!

I'm doing pretty well, 23 weeks now! Feel good mostly, just not sleeping all that well, but I'm managing. I did have some stitches fall out right before Christmas, so had to go get my cervix checked right away, but it looked fine. The doctors have never see that before, so I have to just keep getting checked every 2 weeks. I've been back since then and cervix still looked totally fine. Can never fully relax with this pregnancy!

Our Christmas was really nice, saw lots of family, and my toddler really likes opening gifts now. It gets more fun every year!

Now after a long break for the holidays I am back into the swing of things at work... I guess that at least keeps me busy and passing the time of being pregnant. My bump definitely popped, I will try to remember to post a bump pic soon.

How is everyone else feeling? How is everyone's bumps looking? :)

Hi Twinklie! Everything good here, definitely showing a bit more! We had a good albeit stressful holiday, and I'm glad it's over and into the new year now!

The holidays were nice and stressful lol but I still enjoyed it. My 11mo was into the tree and gifts all the time but it was so worth it.

I'm starting to look (and feel) super big!! But feeling good so I can't complain. I'm finally feeling movement too so I've been less stressed lately. We started working on the nursery the past few weeks so that's been fun :)

Hey ladies! Great to see updates.

All is well here. Bumping along without any real complications. Wish I could slow weight gain down a bit, but that's all. Baby is quite the mover and shaker... I can feel him rolling and turning and swishing and pressing all about. Very sweet. On Thursday afternoon I go back for the repeat anatomy scan as he was such a stubborn little one 5 weeks ago when we went. Looking forward to seeing him again for what may be the last time until birth. :)

I also wish I could slow weight gain down. I've gained like 26 pounds so far and I'm only 24 weeks! But I am totally hungry all the time. Baby boy is constantly kicking up a storm over here, which is kind of fun. I had an anterior placenta last time so kicks were more muffled. Now I feel SO much more! Also, passed my glucose test yesterday, so no GD, which is good. Just have to take iron pills. Other than that baby boy and my cervix look good, so don't go back to the doctor for another month!

Everyone's updates sound great! Next visit in about a month where we do the GD test, I am not looking forward! Otherwise things are good!

Glad everyone is doing well! I have my next appointment on Monday and I'll be doing the gd test. I've been keeping track of my blood sugars the past couple weeks since I had gd during ds' pregnancy. They seem to be really good so far! So I have my fx I pass my test Monday :)

Baby is also very active here. Mostly in the evenings and through out the night. Ds and dd have been taking turns waking me in the middle of the night, so I'm feeling quite exhausted the past few days. We are all having cabin fever lately, so we will be spending some time walking outside this week since the weather should be in the 40's. Is it spring yet?!?!

Hey ladies:wave: I'm happy to hear that you guys are doing well and I finally updated the list:flow:
We had an ultrasound last week at 24 weeks and the baby was weighing in at 1lb 2oz, she is such a wiggle worm too(well..sometimes haha), she has her days when she is quiet which I assume are growth spurt days but I usually feel her move several times a day now which is always reassuring. I do still use my doppler to check in on her when she has her lazy days though.
I'm not sure if I talked to you guys about this before or not, I generally stay away from the topic because it makes me feel bad and anxious but tomorrow is my first(yep, first) doctors appointment for this pregnancy as I have been dealing with insurance issues since before we found out that I was pregnant. We only know that the baby is healthy because we pay out of pocket for 3D scans once a month and while the technician is not a doctor she is very knowledgeable and she has been doing fetal measurements and some extras since we told her our situation, which helps the anxiety a bit but I am soooo relieved that I will finally see an actual OB tomorrow. Now I can finally work on my birth plan and really start to prepare for this little babe without having the added stress and anxiety. I feel like the whole situation kept me from being able to bond fully with the baby because I would just stress out every time I thought about her and her birth :( but now after sorting that out and seeing how my girls are bonding with her it just makes me so happy and excited to meet her:kiss: kinda like the insurance stuff never happened. That is pretty much the main reason why I haven't been around here in awhile too I just didn't want to be judged or bashed and made to feel worse you know? but anyway I'm back and I missed this group so much!:hugs: I can't believe most of us hit V-day already! it's getting so exciting, can't wait to see these babes:happydance::cloud9:

What a tough situation, Abii! Glad to see you back and have everything figured out :)

I had my appointment today and 1 hr glucose test. Baby is measuring great with a hr of 145. But I failed my glucose test and have to take a2 hr one on Wednesday :( I figured i would fail but it's still frustrating. I have my fx I pass the 2 hr one some how!

Rubys, sorry to hear you failed the test. I know they have a lot of false positives with the hour long one. Hopefully the 2-hour one will be more accurate! Good luck! Fingers cross for you! I have mine in three more weeks.

Hi Abii! Darn insurance, always creating problems for us! I'm glad you guys were able to get scans, but it stinks you had to pay out of pocket. How did your appointment with the OB go? At least now you can move forward like you said! I don't think anyone here would be judging you for these things. I'm glad you're back! It definitely is ramping up and getting exciting now!

Things are going well here! I've been reading a pregnancy book and planning the nursery. We've got the first coat of paint down and the registry is started. It's fun, I guess I'm nesting!

Sorry I'm not super active! I've been swamped here lately and forget to check in.... here's my update:

24 weeks on Thursday! We found out we have a little man coming our way... he's been pretty active and wouldn't stop moving for the ultrasound tech (great, adhd like his father already! lol). I'm not looking forward to the upcoming GD test. All I have wanted is carbs and sugar! hahaha. Also, I feel so far behind in preparing stuff at home for him to come. We haven't even touched the nursery yet!

Aww, Ninja, I'm 24 weeks tomorrow too. We're bump twins. :) And congrats on your little boy! I have felt the same way... I only want carbs and sugar but I have my glucose test tomorrow at my appt. Bleh. Do you have any plans for the nursery yet? I'll tell you, it feels good to make progress on it. We painted it light grey, and we have a mix of white or grey furniture in there (charcoal grey glider with a navy blue pouf ottoman, white crib, white dresser, grey changing table, white and yellow curtains) with the art or accessories being minimal but generally white, navy, and yellow. It's a work in progress but it makes me feel like I'm doing something. And next month we're getting the other important baby gear (stroller, carseat, etc.). I feel so tired and lazy already after work, but I hear it gets worse in the third tri so I'm trying to maximize effort now!

Becca-- Yay for first coat of paint and registry progress! What color paint did you choose for your little girl's room?

Rubys-- Good luck with your longer glucose test on Wednesday! I see online a lot that women who fail the first very often pass the longer one, so fingers crossed for you!

Abbii-- Glad you're feeling more excited and connected than every and looking forward to your little sweetie. Hope your doctor appt went well yesterday!

Twinklie-- Yay for passing your GD test and everything looking really good with your little boy. That's always a relief. And great to hear your cervix is performing like a rockstar after all it's been through!

AFM, my scan last week went well. Baby was more cooperative this time. All his organs, blood vessels, and structure looks perfect. My cervix, fluid, and placenta placement is all perfect as well. Feels great to hear! But he is in a growth spurt or something because he is BIG. He is at the 97th percentile and measuring quite a bit ahead. Hopefully he slows down a bit toward the end. They want me to come back at 31 weeks to do a repeat scan and see if his growth has regressed to a more average size. It freaks me out a bit, but I hear that these measurements have such a large margin of error and people are incorrectly told their babies are huge all the time. And right now if he's big that's a GREAT thing because it means he's well developed and more viable should anything happen and he need to come out early. Still hope he slows down toward the end though!

Ninja! Congrats on the little man :) That's wonderful!

I'm also craving the same things...wish my GD test was sooner rather than later.

MissDoc, your nursery sounds gorgeous. I love navy! Sounds like you've made so much progress already. We just have a carseat and swing so far. We're going with a gray sand color for the walls with a birch tree mural on one side, I'll use coral as an accent color. This way we can leave the room that color when we find our own house and move out.

Glad your scan went well! Sounds like a big boy!! I'm sure he'll even out soon, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->