May Lily's 2017

Woke up at 5 AM today having to pee SO bad, gas pains, and I was starving. I woke up to pre and do my tests. The IC is darker! The FRERi bought was store brand and is a blue dye test. BOO. I will buy more FRERs online, much cheaper than in store. I get my second blood test today and get results tomorrow. FX!

How did it go Twinklie?:flower:

My second Hcg more than Doubled in 48 hours! 84 at 12 DPO and 255 at 14 DPO. YAY! I have a viability ultrasound in a few weeks Sept 20. Now.... To wait. Waking up having to pee and with gas pains early every morning. Ugh symptoms! Here's my latest FRER progression. Happy with the darker lines. :happydance:

image.jpg

Aw yay! that is fantastic news:flower: I'm so happy for you.

Hi ladies! May I join you all? I just got my BFP yesterday morning....on my youngest son's first birthday!

This will be our 3rd and final baby and I am over the moon happy. We had trouble conceiving our 1st baby so it was alway a worry. I am 37 years old...so a bit of an older mom and just feeling so happy to complete my family with this sweet May baby. And my birthday is May 6! Taurus are great! 😉

Estimated due date is May 13th!

I changed my first appt. from Sept 12 to Sept 21. It fit better in my scheduled and avoids any no heartbeat yet conflict.

I wouldn't want to spend my last day of summer doing anything else? Can't wait to see this baby!

Eeeeeeeee Congrats Grateful! A H&H 8 months to you.

LOVING THOSE LINES Molly! <3

Leinzlove- I can't wait either! &#10084;&#65039; Congrats on #4!

Twinklie - Awesome progression!!

Hello Grateful:flower: welcome & congrats I added you to the list, hope you have a h&h 9 months:happydance:

Twinklie- Thank you for asking:flow:

I am feeling pretty good, little bit of cramping here and there but nothing too painful, my breasts on the other hand are so sore I could cry. I am hungry all the time and having cravings are for sunny d, anything with chicken/chicken flavor and pickles haha subway is my best friend atm. I had a few bouts of nausea today so I'm starting to get nervous just hoping it doesn't get too bad.

Welcome grateful! And great progression Twinklie!

I have been getting nauseas in the afternoons the last few days as well Abii... Fx ms doesn't give us too hard of a time when it shows full force!

Feeling kind of concerned. My IC looked lighter this morning than yesterday. Only had symptoms on CD 12 (the day I found out). Now I feel none, and I did with both of my previous pregnancies. Am I overreacting? &#128532; It's just weighed on my mind today.

I have seen many tests go down then back up, try not to worry! I bet tomorrow's test will be darker. I don't really have tons of symptoms. Just tired and waking to pee then gas pains, but those could be from my progesterone pills.

Hi ladies! Got my BFP 8/31, have been hesitant to do any celebrating as it is PAL, but as of today I have decided to enjoy every day I get! I have a good feeling about this pregnancy, that my little dot will be here the whole 40 weeks this time. My EDD is 5/3/17. I guess we were trying about 7 cycles AL in december. I'm on progesterone as well as I see a couple of you are. My first scan is on Monday, I really hope they see everything and it's all wonderful! I wonder how much water I have to drink to "come in with a full bladder." :haha:

Welcome beccabonny! Love your positivity after a loss, hugs.

They told me to drink 32 oz of water before my 7 wk ultrasound. Eek! Last time I did that around 12 weeks I then was having a uterine contraction from having to pee so bad and they could hardly get the baby to flip the right way. Figures!

Not sure if I have any symptoms... my nose is itchy and I'm sneezy and have a sore throat, but I think that is just allergies or a cold! Would love a nap, instead of work. Ha!

Lol, thanks Twinklie! At least that's a starting point for me :) Wanting a nap is a symptom, right? I miss the weekend when I had many naps...

Congrats and Welcome beccabonny! Yay for scan!

Grateful: Try not to worry especially with IC progressions. I started taking those every 48 hours because the 24 hours was worrying me.

Symptoms here are numerous. I am so nauseas. I am so tired, I can't keep my eyes open. I'm up a handful of times at night and have dreams. I've broke out in hives twice now ALREADY!

I have my first appt. ultrasound on Sept 21. Which is 2 weeks and soon/ far away depending on how you look at it.

Hello ladies! This is my first post in the pregnancy forums and it feels weird to posting in anything but the TTC group! This is my first pregnancy ever, and we really thought we were going to wind up with IVF, so I'm so lucky and in disbelief that it happened for us right after our RE appointment, lol. Got my first positive on 8DPO, today is 12 DPO and they are getting steadily stronger... no more squinting here! Had blood work yesterday and will call to get results today. So deeply happy by being pregnant it feels almost spiritual... other than the mega intense urge to vomit, painful breasts, uterine cramps, and weird little joint cramp ups I've been having for the past three days... I wouldn't classify any of those as spiritual. LOL.

So happy to (tentatively) join you ladies. Hoping for sticky beans for myself and everyone. OH! And my expected due date based on Fertility Friend is May 19th.

Welcome MissDoc! So happy for you! Hope those symptoms don't drive you too nuts, haha.

Greateful - how are you doing?

My nose is still driving me nuts and I constantly want a nap. No other symptoms really. Took an IC this morning, was darker I think. Saving a FRER for tomorrow to celebrate 5 weeks. Teehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->