• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

May Lily's 2017

Anyone else have ultrasounds hey are looking forward to? Mine is in one week!

Anyone not have symptoms yet? I'm trying not to worry but it's hard.

:wave: Hi Everyone, Atruia brought me over here from the 1st Tri board. I am due May 19 ! Yay for may babies.
I am having really early symptoms with this LO. Nausea, cramping, sleeplessness , leg cramps... BLAH.
I am using a Midwife for my delivery just like my last one. Its been 6 years ... so I am a bit rusty haha, hopefuly my uterus remembers what to do.
Wishing everyone a H & H 9 months of pregnancy .

Twinklie, mine is on the same day as yours (next Tuesday!). I'll only be 5+4 at that first one, so don't expect to see much of anything, but it's exciting nonetheless.

Yesterday's third beta at 4+4 was 4237! The one before that was 361 at 3+6. So my doubling time is 32 hours, which gives me some peace of mind. :)

Grateful, hope you get a little girl! I have a feeling that's what we are having, but OH only wants boys...he thinks he'll be too protective of a girl (probably true!).

Abii, I'm doing fine! Symptoms still going strong! I'm usually offline friday through Monday, so I don't pop back up until Tuesday or so unless I get the chance!

MissDoc, it would be awesome if it were multiples! One or many, as long as they are healthy! Numbers are looking great.

Welcome, hopeful and lengyel and congrats!

AFM, had my first scan 6w5d Monday, things looked good! HB 109, measuring 5w6d, which makes sense as I ovulate about six days later than normal (or have been the last three months as I have tested w/OPKs). Due date stays the same. I have another scan for two weeks. I'm very grouchy today....:(

hopeful one - I had virtually no symptoms until today. Had some nausea and a sore boob finally but fleeting on both accounts. Every pregnancy is different! I remember not having many symptoms with my daughter. And I got my 3+ on a CB digital today (5+6). Yay! Maybe my last test!

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies:flower: list has been updated.

I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I've been offline for a few days because I had a few scares the most recent was when I was at work yesterday and started cramping/spotting along with back pain, it freaked me out really bad so I decided to call up an ultrasound clinic in my area and schedule an appt for a "heartbeat check" today. I was very nervous all morning leading up to the ultrasound and when she started it I had a slight moment of panic buttttt after a few seconds I was staring at the screen intensely and saw the itty bitty heart flickering away, I started crying immediately, then she played a recording of the heartbeat and it was so beautiful:cloud9: baby was measuring a week behind original edd so now my due date is May 8th<3 I am waiting for my insurance to kick in and then I will be scheduling my first ob visit, n the meantime though this gives me the reassurance I so desperately needed for only $25!:happydance:

Twinklie- I also stopped testing after I got a 3+, your eggo is preggo:thumbup::flower:

I got my 3+ this morning, and wondfos cant possibly get any darker, so I think it's time to stop testing daily. I may still do it here and there, but its no longer providing new information. Tomorrow will be the 5 week mark... yay to that!

Janis, we are currently bump buddies because my EDD is May 19 as well. :)

Miss Doc, yay for 3+! And excited for our ultrasounds on the same day! Although yours will be much more exciting when they confirm twins. ;) LOL

I am 6 weeks today and decided I am all done testing. :)

Abii - sorry for the scare but so glad you got the reassurance you needed. That heartbeat, ahhh so lovely. We are preggo!

Has any one here gone to UC Baby? I am debating on going for an early scan. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow... I just want to see my bean and I know I probably won't be getting a scan until around 12 weeks...
Is it too early??

I wouldn't blame you for getting a private scan. You probably won't see baby, just gestational sac and be sure it's in the right spot. I'm having a scan with my RE doc on Tuesday for that reason, but he's been very clear that the only info it will provide this early is that it's in the right spot and not in a tube or something. If I wasn't getting scans st my doc, I'd probably do a private one about half way through week 6 so that there might be a chance of seeing something interesting!

Has any one here gone to UC Baby? I am debating on going for an early scan. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow... I just want to see my bean and I know I probably won't be getting a scan until around 12 weeks...
Is it too early??

With my u/s I thought I was 7+1 but the baby was measuring 6+2 and I saw the yolk sac and a tiny bean, if you go to my journal I posted a pic of it there. I would wait until 6w:flower:

How exciting, Twinklie! You should get to see the heart, hopefully! I'll keep my fingers crossed you see the little flicker. :) Mine is tomorrow too but I'm a week behind you, so likely nothing too interesting to see yet!

I'm excited to hear about how your scans go ladies <3

Hello all! I had a scan yesterday which put me at exactly 8 weeks. All good - so due 1st May. I suspect this means the baby will be born in April though!

Congrats on the nice scan JT, so exciting!!!

I had mine today. I was measuring 2 days ahead, exactly 7 weeks (I'm 6+5 today per O). That would put my EDD at May 9th. Yay! Here's a pic of my precious blob.

US 092016.jpg

I woke up and started vomiting bile, fun times...and I have an absolutely splitting head ache. My head still hurts 4 hours later, ugh!

I just had my 5+4 scan and they saw the gestational sac (ONE, so not twins, haha!), yolk sac, and little fetal pole. In certain angles we could see the precious little flickering heart but only barely because it's so early. Ugh, so delicious! She said based on crown to rump length I'm 5 wks 5 days, give or take a day, so my 5+4 measurement is likely spot on. She said it was too early to tell which side the placenta was on in my uterus (so I can't guess gender yet based on the Ramzi method, lol), but that the baby was perfectly centered in the getational sac which is great placement. So yay to all of that! I go back next week and hopefully they can measure heart rate!

I just had my 5+4 scan and they saw the gestational sac (ONE, so not twins, haha!), yolk sac, and little fetal pole. In certain angles we could see the precious little flickering heart but only barely because it's so early. Ugh, so delicious! She said based on crown to rump length I'm 5 wks 5 days, give or take a day, so my 5+4 measurement is likely spot on. She said it was too early to tell which side the placenta was on in my uterus (so I can't guess gender yet based on the Ramzi method, lol), but that the baby was perfectly centered in the getational sac which is great placement. So yay to all of that! I go back next week and hopefully they can measure heart rate!

Congrats on a great scan! I was dying to hear if it was twins or not. Teehee. Happy you have a healthy little baby snuggled in there. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"