May Lily's 2017

Thank you for the welcome, leinzlove!

Welcome Miss Doc! Nice to see you here :)

Miss Doc - Welcome and how very exciting!! Congratulations! What a blessing that you got your BFP right before your RE appt!!

Twinklie - I'm hanging in. Haven't tested in two days so I might take my last IC tomorrow. Still no symptoms at all. Feel just like normal. ��

Becca- Congarts and welcome!!! ��

Welcome becca and miss doc! Congrats to you both!

We just got back in town from my in laws, so I haven't tested since August 28. I am going to take a digi tomorrow just to see what I get. Lol

Welcome Becca and Doc:flower: congratulations on your bfps and I hope you both have a h&h 9 months.

Grateful how are you doing hun?

I am soo sick and throw up at least twice every morning so far, I have the beginning stages of sciatica too so those two combined are just lovely:wacko: my nipples are sore they almost feel like when I was breastfeeding my lo at first, constipated, headaches and non stop fatigue, along with bloody nose any time I sneeze:dohh: I am getting hit hard this time and it's draining. Anyone feel like they know what the are going to have? and who is going to find out or keep it a surprise? I am getting a strong sense of blue this time but we will be keeping it a surprise:cloud9:

Sorry for the heavy symptoms Abii! I really just have a itchy, runny nose, and have to pee in the middle of the night. Not much else. I had some super dark tests today (IC and FRER) at 5 weeks. Hope this bean is sticky!

FRER 5 wks.jpg

ICs 5 wks.jpg

Abii, sorry for how heavy those symptoms are hitting! That sounds rough. I have nausea but no vomiting, insomnia, weird joint pain in rightside joints early (wtf?), still sharp mixed with dull uterine cramping, constipation. But all of it I would classify as moderate. Not severe. Every little pain still gives me joy and hope as it's so early I appreciate any little sign that tells me I'm still preggo. :p

Twinklie, that's awesome line progression, congrats!!

Baseline HCG from 3+4 (two days ago) was 122, so that's great. Had another draw today (won't get results til end of day tomorrow), and another on next Tuesday. Really hoping those numbers do what they're supposed to do. Lines on tests are getting darker, and digi now reads 2-3 wks since conception, so that's awesome progression. Feels good, and hope it keeps sticking!

Great lines Twinklie! Having so many symptoms must be hard Abii. Throwing up is the worst! And everything else on top of that sounds difficult.
Those numbers sound good miss doc! Good luck and can't wait to find out what your next ones are.
I have a feeling we are having a girl this time. No reason in particular lol. But we will stay team yellow until birth!

Twinklie - LOVE your lines, they look amazing!

Abii - So sorry to hear of all your symptoms, I had a fairly easy 1st pregnancy and my 2nd hit me pretty hard - particularly with nausea. Bleh! It was rough! I'm doing OK, I took my last IC test this morning and it was the darkest line yet, so that's a good sign. I still have absolutely NO symptoms though and it's starting to drive me a little crazy. I had symptoms (nausea, cramping, etc) with both of my prior pregnancies. Whhhhyyy do I always start worrying....! It's so hard not to.

MissDoc - Your baseline HCG # sounds great! Excited to hear your results from today

Regarding gender - With my first pregnancy, I absolutely KNEW it was a boy. I don't know how, I just knew it. With my 2nd, I was so nauseated so felt it was a girl....but I was wrong.

This time...I really have no gut feeling, as I am not even feeling pregnant yet at all :wacko: - I would be lying if I said I'm not wishing a bit for a little girl. I will be complete and my heart will be full with whoever this baby is - but I am having a hard time imagining having 3 little boys! :haha:

First I would like to say that I totally stole that new ticker:haha: I love it!! okay now to the important stuff.

Twinklie- Yay!! that line progression is amazing!:bunny:

Doc- Oh wow 122 and only 3+4? Maybe you're going to have multiples? that is such a great number, congrats :):flow: as for your symptoms hopefully they stay moderate:winkwink:

Ruby- Yay at least I wont be alone in the madness of being on team yellow:dohh::haha:

Grateful- I am so happy to hear that you got a dark result:flow: and don't worry about the lack of symptoms, you have plenty of time to cherish them(and/or despise them lol). My pregnancies were about the same, my first was a breeze didn't get my bfp until 9 weeks had very little morning sickness or any bothering symptoms really until I got further along, since she was so big. I also knew she was a girl right when I got my bfp. With my second she really gave me a run for my money lol, I had HG so I was very sick all the time until about 20 weeks had a lot of back problems and cramping along with tons of other issues. I was torn about gender though and kept going back and fourth lol. With this one I feel almost as confident as I did with my first but even if I'm wrong I will still be happy with 3 girls<3
Woah and sorry that this was so long:haha:

Becca- how are you doing hun?:flower:

Abii, don't even say that! Haha. Actually, while it wouldn't be my most ideal choice, I'd treasure the news that it was multiples.

Speaking of, got my repeat levels from the 48 hour second beta, and they almost tripled. It went to 361 at 3 weeks 6 days. They'll redo it on Tuesday again. That gives me some peace of mind for the weekend. Apparently my RE will keep me until 10 weeks before sending me back to OB, even though I got pregnant naturally and the RE had nothing to do with it. But I don't mind, they seem to be monitoring me closely, which is nice!

Miss Doc - That is a spectacular rise! Yeay!!! :happydance::happydance:
I am so jealous of the betas....lol...although I am entirely grateful to have conceived naturally this time. But I want numberssssssss! :winkwink:

Abii - Yes I know I am totally jinxing myself talking about no symptoms so much. I just want to know baby is OK in there and symptoms help ease my mind. lol My last pregnancy I had HG too and it was awful. I finally got on medicine to control it. So I need to just count my blessings here with the no symptoms and enjoy it while it lasts, your right. Interesting that you KNEW what gender it was the first time too. This time, my first gut feeling was girl...but I don't trust my gut this time, as I am daydreaming of a girl. I heard a study that said they found that if mother's had no gender preference....then their gut instinct on the gender was correct 70% of the time! Interesting hu?

Hey ladies, may I join? I got a bfp on Thursday followed by another on Friday and another today lol I have an almost 7mo boy and we were ntnp for 3 months. We're excited! This will likely be our last babe.

Welcome Hopeful one! Congrats on your BFP! They seem yo come quick many times after a 1st baby!!! How are you feeling?

Welcome hopeful one!!!

I am 5+4 today, still feeling pretty good, only real symptom is being tired and having to pee at night. Took another IC today after not testing yesterday. Might be last one.... maybe...??? Hard for a POAS addict to stop testing! haha

5wks 4 days IC.jpg

Thanks ladies!

Grateful I don't really have any symptoms yet aside of peeing more especially at night. Last pregnancy was the same until 6 weeks and then I wanted to die lol!

Twinklie I am so with you. I took my third test yesterday and I'm trying to refrain from buying more but it's so tempting!

Congrats to the new BFPs! Twinklie, that's about what my wondfo looked like today. I should probably stop testing too, but I'm also a POAS aholic! I may feel better if I get a good rise in my hCG beta tomorrow. If it's 1400 or over, I'll let myself chill out with testing. Maybe. Hopefully. Lol.

Twinklie, I'd be so so surprised if they tell me twins! I really don't think so, but we'll see! If my beta is still tripling tomorrow, then I'll start to be suspicious! Lol.

Welcome new BFPS!! Woohoo!

Miss Doc: You never know, sounds like twins.

Loving the line Twinklie!

AFM: Sick, Tired... <3 Waiting for next week and excited for my first ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->