May Marvels 2018

I was thinking may flowers as well. May mamas is cute. If may marvels and someone is techy savvy enough to make superhero stickers for our siggys that would be adorable.

May Mamas' Miracles

Feeling too well today, lol. Just watching Irma get closer...lost electricity for 1 minute and TV won't get any more channels. Hacking in via Amazon stick.

Cramping coming back some. Weird I find it more comforting...doubt I'm sleeping tonight. Irma to hit me around 2am (have insomnia anyway).

Stay safe with Irma (as much as you can I know). Good luck.

I like May Marvels, that's awesome! There was a lady on here who made graphics for signatures, I'll try and find her once we decide. So, everyone vote from the options below and we'll see which one wins:

May Flowers
May Mammas
May Marvels
May Miracles
May Diamonds
Darling Buds of May
May Rose Buds
May-bay-bay
May Daffodils

If you have any more suggestions let me know!

I cant decide....may marvels & may flowers. Ill try to choose if you end up needing a tie breaker.

I'm voting for May Marvels, just like the way it sounds

So my cramping seems to have calmed but now my uterus seems sensitive/sore. Anyone else?
Calling my OB tomorrow to schedule my first app! So excited. With my dd I was scanned at 7 weeks then had my first official appt at i think 12 weeks. Or maybe 10. Cant remember.

I had that a couple of days ago Rach. It was like a tenderness almost.

Progression from yesterday and today. I think Im going to wait until tuesday to take another. Hopefully it'll be a bit darker

Attachments

• IMG_7787.jpg
    IMG_7787.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
Yikes cheluzal, scary you're right there getting hit by Irma! Hope you stay safe!

Rach, second one defo looks darker!

I like may Marvel's and may miracles. And may mamma's actually.

May Miracles sounds great!

Nausea has officially raised her head. Nearly threw up this morning and it doesn't stop when/after I eat either. Eating breakfast was really unappealing. :/ At this point I just found out I was pregnant last time!!! The only symptom I had then we're sore nipples and slightly bigger boobs, both of which I have this time, too.

I'm half afraid this may be twins! I was only sick about two weeks between week eight and ten with my son.

Hello,

May I join?? Just got my BFP today. It wasn't planned, but wasn't exactly a surprise either, lol. My husband and I decided to NTNP this month and...welp...I'm pregnant now! Surprised it happened so fast...if it didn't happen this month I think we would have started officially trying within the next couple months.

I'm pretty scared. I have a very clingy 2.5 year old whose life is probably going to be turned upside down by this! But I think a sibling will be a good thing for him. We just bought a house and will be moving in about a month, so we have a lot going on. My morning sickness was SO BAD with my son...I had all-day nausea and daily vomiting from 8wks-21 weeks. I'm PRAYING its not like that this time. Trying to stay positive! So far, symptoms are craving pickles, very sensitive boobs, tired, and appetite is all over the place. As for the name of the thread, I like May Daffodils, May Flowers, and May Rosebuds!

Congrats and welcome mrsstrezy!

Chibi - sorry the nausea has already hit you. Yikes at the thought it might be twins! How do you feel about that prospect? Perhaps it's just a different gender to the previous pg?

Progression from yesterday and today. I think Im going to wait until tuesday to take another. Hopefully it'll be a bit darker

Defo darker Rach :)

How many dpo?
Approx 11 dpo today. So i know still early for a super dark line. Im not worried yet. And seeing a decent amount of progression within 1 day is reassuring.

Chibi I also worry about twins :nope: with my dd i had 3 days of nausea in week 6 and that was it. Ive already had mild nausea for the last 3 days. Im hoping and praying that just means its a boy. But my grandma had twins so its not completely out of the question. Yours sounds a little worse than mine, i hope it eases up for you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->