May Marvels 2018

How's everyone feeling today? I'm feeling pretty good, nothing much to report here! Boobs still sore, still a little cramping but that's about it for me. Oh and CM is back with a vengeance today!

I'm feeling good. Boobs are sore and there was some bleeding this morning but it seems to be easing off now. A few twinges I'm trying not to panic about.

im out just waiting for the bleeding to start and then onto the next cycle

Attachments

• IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
im out just waiting for the bleeding to start and then onto the next cycle

I don't trust those digital tests. I'm thinking of you ❤️
Do stay positive! I'm doing my best as well... Hoping the bleeding this morning doesn't mean anything :/

I'm also panicking about any cramping. And running to the loo to check for blood. I have been bleeding on and off though. I'm still going on with the weird taste too. I know a metallic taste is normal but seriously blehhhhhhh! I've had a low key hadache since about Wednesday too.

Today it's 48 hours since I saw my doc so I'm 'allowed' to do another test. I sat firmly on my hands all day yesterday and didn't do one at all. Fingers crossed for a nice strong line.

Do you take progesterone or have you had it checked? If you are looking for a natural hormone balancer Vitex works and is safe in pregnancy. I hope the spotting stops if anything to ease your mind.

Afm- I have another blood draw tomorrow but have no true symptoms other than being tired. I know with my ds I had nada until about 8 weeks and I had high hcg levels. I would just like to fast forward so I could have an U/S and see a HB.

I don't take progesterone. My docs decided that they don't need to intervene in my losses because "if I lose weight they're sure it will all be fine"
Like all my other health issues, they take one look at my weight & bmi and write it all off.

Good health definitely helps but it's not everything and lots of women of all shapes and sizes have healthy pregnancies. After my 3rd loss I decided to be my own advocate and started reading. I have been to Drs and an RE and none of them gave me much hope. I was told I was old and so were my eggs. I was told that pumping me full of drugs might help if not there's always IVF. I decided natural was the best way for me so I found a great ND and was assessed thoroughly. I really didn't have anything show up through blood tests but there were some issues with my blood as per the ND. We worked on building better blood. I had acupuncture weekly for 8 months and got pg with a healthy baby boy. Unfortunately at 17 weeks he got tangled in his cord and cut off his life supply. I didn't know this until I felt no movement and couldn't find a HB.
Take it on yourself to do what you can and be your own advocate. Remember all medicine is pretty heavily opinion based (of course there is science-not disputing this) and no one knows your body better than you do.

Right ladies, we need a name for our group! With my DD1 our group was called September Stars and with DD2 it was June Bugs. Any suggestions? X

Like it! A couple of suggestions

May flowers
May mamas

Oh I like both of those!
May miracles & may flowers.

May diamonds

I like May Miracles and May Flowers as well. May Mamas has a nice ring to it too.

I'm sorry I'm no help at all lol.

May Mamas' Miracles

Feeling too well today, lol. Just watching Irma get closer...lost electricity for 1 minute and TV won't get any more channels. Hacking in via Amazon stick.

Cramping coming back some. Weird I find it more comforting...doubt I'm sleeping tonight. Irma to hit me around 2am (have insomnia anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->