May Marvels 2018

Oh yes definitely darker!! I no bleeding is quite common in early pregnancy but I hope it's stops to ease your mind!!
I too keep checking the toilet paper when I go to the toilet!! I worry more now than I did before my mmc but I'm trying to enjoy it aswel.

I agree Ricschick I never worried about bleeding with my son. I had a bleed at 8 weeks and panicked but all was well.
But my last 3 pregnancies have ended in mc and you just don't get that innocence that 'everything will be fine' back. I want to relax and enjoy but I'm so worried.

10 to 15 dpo little progression :(

Attachments

• IMG_2804.jpg
    IMG_2804.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 31
Keep your fingers crossed Becs. You're not put yet! Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise :hug:

Broken, I can't see the top three lines all that clearly, but the bottom one is very definite! I say that great progression!

So sorry becsboo. I ready hope it's just a slow start and all gets better :hugs:

Becsboo my frer's have also been exactly like yours. I've tested with other brands and they've all come out faint also but that was before my hcg finally decided to pick up and double. I haven't tested on a pee stick in a while but just bought another clearblue to see if it's darkened any, will use it tomorrow with fmu. Have you done any digis?

Becsboo my frer's have also been exactly like yours. I've tested with other brands and they've all come out faint also but that was before my hcg finally decided to pick up and double. I haven't tested on a pee stick in a while but just bought another clearblue to see if it's darkened any, will use it tomorrow with fmu. Have you done any digis?

yes i got 1-2 on cbd x

I think the bottom 2 tests are very definite. They would get lighter surely? Are you definitely 14dpo? Xx

i am more like 15 or 16 dpo :( ic is hardly there now
i will update as soon as i know either way x

Becs with my DD2 my tests were so faint and never really got dark, especially on ics. This one is totally different with dark lines from early on. DD2 is now 5, so all was well! When I went to the doctors at 4.5 weeks they did a test there and the line was so faint, he didn't believe I was really pregnant! I had to have blood tests and check they were rising and everything was fine. Fingers crossed it's the same for you hun x

I have to stop worrying so much about my lines.
I did one last night that wasn't very dark but it was also at the end of a day after water. My husband finally said STOP, lol. He's too reasonable though.
Being 40 with my first child, I'm extra cautious...and a worrier by nature.

First OB appointment is Tuesday but with Irma, not sure if it's still on (electricity, downed lines, etc.). I'm 20 minutes east of Tampa and it's turned and the eye coming closer to us, so we shall see....

At least I'm off work Monday and Tuesday at least (teacher).

**sticky beans for all**

I'm also panicking about any cramping. And running to the loo to check for blood. I have been bleeding on and off though. I'm still going on with the weird taste too. I know a metallic taste is normal but seriously blehhhhhhh! I've had a low key hadache since about Wednesday too.

Today it's 48 hours since I saw my doc so I'm 'allowed' to do another test. I sat firmly on my hands all day yesterday and didn't do one at all. Fingers crossed for a nice strong line.

Do you take progesterone or have you had it checked? If you are looking for a natural hormone balancer Vitex works and is safe in pregnancy. I hope the spotting stops if anything to ease your mind.

Afm- I have another blood draw tomorrow but have no true symptoms other than being tired. I know with my ds I had nada until about 8 weeks and I had high hcg levels. I would just like to fast forward so I could have an U/S and see a HB.

Welcome to the round Rach< Congrats on your :bfp:

Chel< Very happy you and your grandmother got reunited! I can only imagine what a relief that must have been.

Yay, Broken< so happy for you! FX it sticks!

How's everyone feeling today? I'm feeling pretty good, nothing much to report here! Boobs still sore, still a little cramping but that's about it for me. Oh and CM is back with a vengeance today!

I had some light pink spotting followed by alittle brown spotting but only when I wipe. I'm like 4 and half weeks. I'll be calling my doctor in the morning. I have an appointment anyway at 10:40 for another HCG test for levels and progesterone shots.

Ive heard this is normal. But I know my numbers are slowly climbing. I hope everything is OK with the bean..

I have to stop worrying so much about my lines.
I did one last night that wasn't very dark but it was also at the end of a day after water. My husband finally said STOP, lol. He's too reasonable though.
Being 40 with my first child, I'm extra cautious...and a worrier by nature.

First OB appointment is Tuesday but with Irma, not sure if it's still on (electricity, downed lines, etc.). I'm 20 minutes east of Tampa and it's turned and the eye coming closer to us, so we shall see....

At least I'm off work Monday and Tuesday at least (teacher). My

**sticky beans for all**

I've been psycho about my lines not getting darker too. It's hard not too!! I get a strong positive in the PM and a negative in the am. You are not alone!

I'm also panicking about any cramping. And running to the loo to check for blood. I have been bleeding on and off though. I'm still going on with the weird taste too. I know a metallic taste is normal but seriously blehhhhhhh! I've had a low key hadache since about Wednesday too.

Today it's 48 hours since I saw my doc so I'm 'allowed' to do another test. I sat firmly on my hands all day yesterday and didn't do one at all. Fingers crossed for a nice strong line.

Do you take progesterone or have you had it checked? If you are looking for a natural hormone balancer Vitex works and is safe in pregnancy. I hope the spotting stops if anything to ease your mind.

Afm- I have another blood draw tomorrow but have no true symptoms other than being tired. I know with my ds I had nada until about 8 weeks and I had high hcg levels. I would just like to fast forward so I could have an U/S and see a HB.

I don't take progesterone. My docs decided that they don't need to intervene in my losses because "if I lose weight they're sure it will all be fine"
Like all my other health issues, they take one look at my weight & bmi and write it all off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->