May Marvels 2018

Add me! Due the 18th.

First child. 40 y/o conceived naturally.
I'm an overanalyzer and get paranoid by every.stinking.feeling.

Currently: AF-type residual cramps all day and occasional ovary twinge...lower back ache starting and I'm fighting a cold.
I'm in FL and got off tomorrow and Friday for the hurricane so I can rest (not in path).

Seeing OB on Tuesday!

I've booked my first scan appointment! Going on 4 Oct, I'll be 8 weeks. :happydance:

Symptoms so far:
Getting the odd moments of feeling queasy, but so far nothing too bad luckily. Needing to eat more regularly,even if it's just a small snack like an apple. Craving healthy food at the moment which is great. Boobs have moments of sensitivity but nothing too bad yet. Need to pee every 2 hours - I really struggle to go longer than that. And needing to pee around 3am every morning.

Can I join you all? :flower:

Based off ovulation I'm due May 15, 2018.

This will be my fifth child and my DH's second. Our DS just turned 1 year at the end of August and I also have a 9yo DS, an 8yo DD, and an angel daughter who would be 5yo. DH and I also have five tiny angels from early losses.

DH and I are absolutely thrilled to be expecting our second, but I am very, very cautious. I got my :bfp: at 9dpo (last week Thursday) and immediately went in for a blood test. HCG game back at 6 and progesterone was 10. My doctor was unsure whether or not it was a viable pregnancy or I just found out really early, so I had to wait to get a second blood test until this week Tuesday. My HCG levels from Tuesday (14dpo) came back at 120 :happydance: I've was put on progesterone after my first blood test because of my history and I have another blood test scheduled for today to make sure HCG is doubling. If all goes well with this blood test, I will probably schedule an ultrasound for around 8 weeks. I've also already been put on medication for nausea because that combined with the lack of appetite I already have is making it nearly impossible to eat. I'm still a nervous wreck, but I'm trying to stay cautiously hopeful. I'm really hoping my blood tests come back okay tomorrow.

Welcome aidensmomma. So glad the HCG has risen and great that the dr is taking your history into account and being proactive. Holding thumbs the next set of bloods come back with good results.

Welcome cheluzal! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

I'm out guys... heaving bleeding. Can take me off the list.
Good luck to everyone for the rest of your pregnancies.

Add me! Due the 18th.

First child. 40 y/o conceived naturally.
I'm an overanalyzer and get paranoid by every.stinking.feeling.

Currently: AF-type residual cramps all day and occasional ovary twinge...lower back ache starting and I'm fighting a cold.
I'm in FL and got off tomorrow and Friday for the hurricane so I can rest (not in path).

Seeing OB on Tuesday!
How exciting... massive congrats to you!
Best wishes for you & baby <3

Welcome to the round aidensxmomma & ricschick! Congrats on your BFP's :flower:

[Removed by moderator - please read the forum rules]

Also hi! I'm due somewhere around beginning of May! Feeling very anxious xx

So sorry Flourish!

Cheluzal I'll be 40 in February! Trying to not let that bother me heehee. The good news about that is I will have the Panorama Test to determine any abnormalities and the gender. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time as we have been trying for almost 4 years with many losses (and no answers).

I'm out guys... heaving bleeding. Can take me off the list.
Good luck to everyone for the rest of your pregnancies.

I'm SO sorry Flourish! I'm with you, I started bleeding and received confirmation yesterday from the Dr. that it was a chemical pregnancy so I'm also out for this month.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!! I hope that everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Good news! My levels are slowly rising! Hoping this baby bean sticks!! Blood tests again on Tuesday! Mostly feeling headaches and alittle nauseous... Not as much sleepiness as last weekend.. but I'm loving any symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->