May Marvels 2018

Ooh that sounds amazing, snuggling in bed!! Unfortunately I have two other sproglets demanding my attention! Haha

Just rang the midwives, they send me a letter for a first appointment and they'll book my scan after that. They said they aim for 12+6 for the scan now, so glad I've booked this early one as that seems like a looonng time away!!

ill tell my children and family as late as possible feels nice keeping it a secret between me and dh x

RnW - on roughly which CD do you ovulate? At 19dpo with my angel son I had HCG 1363, at 19dpo with my son it was 1802! Just had blood drawn today (also 19dpo) to see what it is with this one. I was cd37 with the other 2, so just over 5 weeks, but I was ov'ing around cd18/19 back then now I ov on CD 14 so have gone at 4w4d.

I think your number sounds perfect.
Keep in mind that it doubles roughly every 48 hours, so in 2 days yours would again be over 1800.

I'm usually around cd14/15. I guess I was just expecting around 200-300 so of course my brain starts racing. I just want a happy ending.
I'm interested to hear if your numbers are close to your others.
As for telling the kids, my poor son has been told about 3 of our pregnancies and all had traumatic ends so not sure when or how we will tell them. I don't want to hide it but I also want to protect them.

Hi ladies :waves:

I feel like I'm a bit late to the party. I'm due May 14th assuming everything is okay. I'm pg after 3 consecutive losses and I've got this :bfp: while bleeding. I though it was af, but it's not right and my tests are faint but positive, including docs test today.

So fingers crossed I'm here to stay. I know bleeding is very common so I'm Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. PUPO. :thumbup:

Happy & healthy 9 months to everyone ^_^

Had bloods done today. Was expecting high hundreds. Result is just 146 :(

Matches 1-2 weeks after conception but I'm 3 weeks after. So not feeling very confident right now. Will most likely go back Monday for repeat bloods to see if the levels are rising.

We've already told the kids lol!! They were very happy.

Thanks ricschick. It's just so much lower than I was expecting and matches a week behind where I should be according to the guides given in the result sheet. But that image you posted does give me hope. Maybe it just implanted late. Does HCG get produced from the moment of conception or the moment of implantation?

I'm so sick...doesn't seem like anyone else is really sick on here? I'm the unlucky one I guess!!

It's released from implantation, and every pregnancy is different! Maybe it's a girl this time!! Never no!! Xx

It's released from implantation, and every pregnancy is different! Maybe it's a girl this time!! Never no!! Xx

Maybe it was a late implanter then. I am thinking it might be girl cos we DTD Fri and I only ov'd Sunday. Then I slipped a disc in my back on Monday and spent the week in bed :haha: also had physio a few times and took anti inflammatories and muscle relaxants for a week so I suppose it could all have played a role. Will have to wait and see Mondays results. Just disappointing to see such a low number when you're expecting high one.

It would actually make sense. Implantation generally happens 7-10dpo. If it only happened 10dpo for me that would be last Wed. AF was due Sunday. I tested Monday and got such a faint line I had to open the test to be sure it was there. And that was after 5 min. I did another test Wed which had a more definite pine, but still faint and only showed up at 4 min. So if it only implanted thurs the hcg was probably only just barely 20 on Monday. Which means 40 wed, 80 Fri (today), and it was 146 so definitely a possibility.

ETA: seems implantation can occur as late at 12dpo so I definitely still have a chance. Now to just make it to Monday!

Huggles, numbers on their own don't mean much, it's the rate they increase that matters! I'm sure it'll be fine :)

I'm so sick...doesn't seem like anyone else is really sick on here? I'm the unlucky one I guess!!

I'm not sick just yet, getting waves of nausea but that's it so far. Hoping it stays that way, had bad sickness with both DDs!

Fingers crossed Huggles!

I went to gp today hoping for some bloods, given my history and the fact I am/was bleeding. It keeps stopping and starting. But no, I was told to repeat my tests every 48 hours and wait for a darker line. And if they stay positive to ring EPU and book early scan at 6 weeks.

Very reassuring. Not. I might have to splurge on a digi next week. I thought since lines vary by test and dye that they weren't very accurate.

I'm not telling my son anything until 12 weeks. Not a dicky bird. I don't want to get him excited if anything is gunna happen. It'll be hard though. I don't like secrets :haha:

Good Morning :flower:

Question for the day: When and How are you ladies planning on telling the kids?

With my last pregnancy I waited till I was 13 weeks "safe zone"
This time , since Christmas is around that time, I think would be neat to incorporate the reveal into "a present"... If I can keep it a secret for that long.

What's yahll's plans?

I didn't tell my big kids I was pregnant until after 12 weeks last time. I'm leaning towards doing the same this time. I really worry about it because they're old enough to remember losing their sister, so anything that could potentially be similar scares me... I don't want to put them through that. On the other hand, they have already noticed changes and I really wish I could tell them the reason. They'd be thrilled with another baby and would understand why I'm acting different. I may decide to tell them after my first ultrasound if everything goes well.

I'm horribly sick. I was already put on Diclegis and am up to the full dose. I had no appetite at all and could barely manage to get anything down - the biggest meals I could manage were like half a chicken strip and 3 French fries. :wacko: My pregnancy with my son was the same way so luckily my doctor was willing to give me the meds right away. Im sorry you're suffering too :hugs:

It would actually make sense. Implantation generally happens 7-10dpo. If it only happened 10dpo for me that would be last Wed. AF was due Sunday. I tested Monday and got such a faint line I had to open the test to be sure it was there. And that was after 5 min. I did another test Wed which had a more definite pine, but still faint and only showed up at 4 min. So if it only implanted thurs the hcg was probably only just barely 20 on Monday. Which means 40 wed, 80 Fri (today), and it was 146 so definitely a possibility.

ETA: seems implantation can occur as late at 12dpo so I definitely still have a chance. Now to just make it to Monday!

Huggles with dd I got my first faint positive hpt at 10dpo. I had my first hcg draw at 15 dpo and it was 56. At 17 dpo it was 184. Numbers start all over the place and like it was said it only matters how they increase. I have everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->