May Marvels 2018

Hi ladies! :hi: can I join you? Got my :bfp: today!! According to lmp ill be due may 20th. Ive always wanted a may baby so im so excited! I have a 2 yr old daughter and cant wait to see her with a little brother(hopefully) or sister.

So far only symptoms are cramping the past week. I was mostly symptom free last pregnancy so Im hoping this one is similar.

Attachments

• IMG_7735.jpg
    IMG_7735.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Rach!

Today I am feeling absolutely exhausted! My eyes are burning and I've only been up 4 hours. I guess it's better than MS...maybe I need to feel grateful it isn't here (yet).

We found her!!! Thank you for your prayers and thoughts!!

I just got home. The woman went 2 hours away from her house and ended up with a broken down car at a gas station (battery died).
She finally answered her cell (no tracking, arg) and I had her give it to the cashier who gave me the address.

My mom (her daughter) was too far away back home, and my uncle just got out from heart surgery and actually got stressed and had to be taken back via EMT once we found her.

So hubs and I drove 30 minutes and found her. Car dead and left at station, but we told her we "kidnapped" her to bring her home with us for shelter, so now she sits in recliner drinking tea, oblivious to our stress, lol. God bless that angel.

*whew* Settle in...deep breaths.....sticky bean....lol...

On the plus side, tomorrow is Grandparents Day and we're going to tell her about the baby as a gift (haven't told any family yet). She won't tell and she probably won't remember to tell anyone, ha!

Thanks again, everyone....ready to stay on this couch until Monday night!

Welcome Rach and congrats on your BFP!

Wow cheluzal! So glad you found her and she's ok. Probably a very good thing if her car is now broken. Best not to get a new battery.

I hear you on the exhaustion RnW! Been struggling somewhat today. Just want to sleeeep.

That's great news cheluzal! I'm so glad she's home safe. I hope your uncle is okay too. It must have been such a shock for everyone.

I 3rd being exhausted. I'm ready for my bed at 8:30!!

Welcome rach!!!

Glad she's home safe chel!!

4th here I'm so ready for bed!!

Anyone else a bit crampy and I've had a few little shooting pains in my groan? X

Wow glad she is home safe, how scary!

Welcome Rach!

Ricschick I'm having cramping on and off. I remember this from last 2 pregnancies, but it's still difficult not to worry isn't it! I'm finding that I'm super anxious this time for some reason, overanalysing everything! I've gone from having loads of CM to none today and even that has made me worry :haha: I need to chill out!

Glad she is home safe!!

I am also exhausted, been falling asleep on the sofa in the afternoons on my days off (luckily DS still has a 2 hour nap in the afternoons!)

That's still my only real symptom. Am wondering when other symptoms are going to kick in.

Thanks, everybody!
We're chilling here and my cousin went and got the car. I don't think she's getting it back. Uncle was released and will be fine.

I took an extra pregnancy test just now in case my bean ran away from the stress. Whaaa....I hate being neurotic sometimes and over analyzing line darkness.

Cramping and twinges tell me all is still there, so I'm embracing it. Not as nauseous as yesterday though.

Now Irma can hurry her fat butt up and get out of here.

So glad you found your grandmother cheluzal! That must've been incredibly stressful.

What's with all the exhaustion?!! I wake up feeling tired, and mind you I'm in bed by 8-830 most nights lately. It's awful being this tired and having to run around after three terrors all day.

Has anyone been nauseous? I seem to be getting it from about 11am onwards until just before bedtime. No vomiting just nauseous.
I'm also quite paranoid and keep checking for bleeding every time I feel a bit of wetness down there (sorry for the tmi). I just don't think I'll be comfortable until I see this little bean has burrowed itself in the right spot.

Sushai same here about constantly running to the bathroom to check for blood. It hasnt sunk in yet that Im pregnant and I keep thinking Im imagining two lines, even though theyre pretty obvious. Lol Im having random bouts of nausea, today I had it a good part of the day. Which is definitely different this time around. I literally had 3 days in a row of nausea during week 6 with my dd and that was it. So getting nauseous this early has me a little worried.

Rach87 I didn't get any symptoms with any of my pregnancies, so this is quite new to me. With the shaky start I've had this time around, it actually gives me some comfort to have these symptoms.

I am so dizzy today. Also, if I don't eat in time, I become nauseous. Then, after I eat, I'm still nauseous. What's up with that? It's like if I pass an invisible line on the hungry scale I will feel sick for some time no matter what.

I'm also panicking about any cramping. And running to the loo to check for blood. I have been bleeding on and off though. I'm still going on with the weird taste too. I know a metallic taste is normal but seriously blehhhhhhh! I've had a low key hadache since about Wednesday too.

Today it's 48 hours since I saw my doc so I'm 'allowed' to do another test. I sat firmly on my hands all day yesterday and didn't do one at all. Fingers crossed for a nice strong line.

Holding thumbs broken! Hopefully you're able to use fmu, but otherwise just be sure to hold your wee for long enough before the test. At this early stage dilute wee can make a huge difference and cause unnecessary stress.

It's positive!!! :happydance:

I am bleeding again tho. I'm starting to worry about that cos implantation bleeding is only meant to last a couple of days and I've been bleeding on & off since Tuesday. :wacko:

Can you ladies look and see if you agree with me the lines are getting clearer and darker.

Top to bottom that's
Thursday afternoon
Friday morning (fmu)
Friday afternoon
Today (Sunday fmu)

They look darker and clearer to me. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 26
Broken that bottom test is definitely darker than the others!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->