• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

May Marvels 2018

This may sound crazy at just past 5 weeks but I would rather pop already than look so "bottom heavy" and uncomfortable. It's like my body decided I was too skinny to be pregnant (I disagree!) and so packed on some extra kilos around my stomach and butt............I have had one person ask if I was pregnant already...while patting my (now) chubby belly...

Hi everybody. Can I join? My EDD is May 11th, I'm 5w1d. Just had pregnancy confirmed by dr. Very excited, but also very anxious. I'd made myself believe that it wouldn't happen for me (no proof or reasoning behind that. I'm just silly I think). Congrats to everyone else who has their BFPs.

Welcome bea32!

Huggles I honestly think all will be fine!

A sickness bug has hit our house! And our youngest has been ill since 5am this morning and of course I feel like crap too, I have a horrible feeling in my stomach a dthink I might be next:cry:

Broken your gp sounds stupid!! Can you see somebody else instead? Xx

Broken your gp sounds stupid!! Can you see somebody else instead? Xx

She's my normal gp and I do like her. I was just expecting a bit more. I followed her instructions and didn't poas this morning. Sitting on my hands until tomorrow, but I've checked my tests from thurs pm, fri am & fri pm and they are getting clearer I'm sure. Hubs agrees.

Ive had a weird taste in my mouth for days now and I feel a bit sick this morning. But I think the sick might be my brain playing tricks.

I'm desperate to tell my family and share this joyous news even if it doesn't last, but hubs wants to wait. Argh!

This may sound crazy at just past 5 weeks but I would rather pop already than look so "bottom heavy" and uncomfortable. It's like my body decided I was too skinny to be pregnant (I disagree!) and so packed on some extra kilos around my stomach and butt............I have had one person ask if I was pregnant already...while patting my (now) chubby belly...

I've got a pretty beastly "mummy apron" from my son. Still haven't lost the baby weight either :haha: so in certain clothes I do look pregnant already. :blush:

Oh no ricschick! I hope the bugs pass quickly and you're all ok. Be sure to keep hydrated.

I'm so sick...doesn't seem like anyone else is really sick on here? I'm the unlucky one I guess!!

I'm a sensitive lass, so I've been cramping 24/7 since 9dpo.
Nausea started yesterday.
I feel I'm going to have more longer....bugger. I'm trying to accept the discomfort and know it means things are still progressing.

INSOMNIA: here I am at 4am....but the freaking midnight hurricane phone notices (twice) weren't needed...seriously? At midnight? Woke me since. Grrrr.

Ooof, well I am 5'8" and weighed around 125 for almost 20 years. Get married, get happy, gain 10 pounds, and have had co-workers and students (middle school teacher) ask if I'm pregnant for over a year! :/

Now with my bloat, I have no idea how I'm going to hide it until at least week 12....bleh. lol

Hi guys should I be worried that my dr hasn't told me my hcg levels? She just talked me through all the blood results and confirmed my pregnancy. I have to have bloods again on Monday because ive got some high white blood cells and liver enzymes. I'm also vitamin d deficient and need a supplement

Bea - I suspect she didn't tell you your results because the number on its own doesn't mean much they need a second number to check it's rising (preferably doubling) so there wouldn't have been much point her telling you the current numbers.

I hope the other levels stabilize and that the supplement helps.

AARRGG!!
I am so upset and trying to stay calm for my sticky bean.
My grandmother had pre-alzheimer's and my psycho mother didn't let my cousin take her to my uncle's (we're in Tampa-ish).

This morning, they wake at 6:30 and my grandmother is gone! Took the car and driving and no one can find her!

No one will call police yet (wtf) and silver alerts are hard without doctor proof already submitted (she did this once last year).

I am livid with my mom, and really don't need this stress.
Not sure why they didn't take her keys, or put gps, etc. after last incident!
Please just pray we can find her soon!!!

Oh no cheluzal! I really hope she's found soon and is ok.

Oh god cheluzal! I hope she's found safe and soon! You must be worried sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"