~*May Miracles 2020*~

Only 9,5 hours to go before my first scan! I am excited, but also super nervous. 8w5d today, and my first pregnancy ended in a d&c at 8w6d. So I am just hoping to see a strong heartbeat tonight. Send me some positive vibes please to make it through the day.

Only 9,5 hours to go before my first scan! I am excited, but also super nervous. 8w5d today, and my first pregnancy ended in a d&c at 8w6d. So I am just hoping to see a strong heartbeat tonight. Send me some positive vibes please to make it through the day.

Positive vibes your way!!! Hope the scan goes smoothly and you get to see that beautiful baby on screen!

Im not sure if it's my acid reflux causing it but my throat is constantly irritated - every morning I wake up my throat is sore like I've been trying to swallow a cheese grater! I think this week might be my peak week of morning sickness because the reflux won't settle and I keep dry heaving. Last night was pretty bad for me so I'm hoping after this week it'll go back to being more manageable.

Hope everyone else is feeling good tho and the next few weeks are going to be exciting with more scans etc :mrgreen:

Thinking of you Bloblo, not much longer for you now! Can't wait to see your healthy scan pic!

Looking forward to your scan Bloblo!

Today is exactly 2 weeks until my first scan. 6+4 today. Still seems so far away but when I made my appointment I was only 3+4 so three weeks have already flown by! Nausea has started in earnest, can’t call it MS because it’s all day long like last time. Still mostly manageable, which is different than last time because by 6 weeks with M I was flat on my butt with sickness and already on meds. Definitely don’t feel like I need to take anything although I’m not loving the feeling.

Really finding it hard to find things to eat and drink though. Already I only want to eat French fries and Diet Coke. I at least went and got caffeine free Diet Coke and some cranberry juice to try to make it not so bad.

I truly don’t want food at the moment and it’s a bit sad because I know I should eat, but nothing seems appealing and i don’t feel hungry :shrug:

I’m sorry ms is still hitting everyone so hard. My ms intensity fluctuates at least now; some days I can barely move I am so nauseas but others it’s like I am just a bit off food and can tel you exactly where my stomach is sitting. But I will take this fluctuation over every day all day intensity anytime!

Bloblo, how did the scan go? All ok?

Nausea is killing me this time, it starts as I wake up and just progressively gets worse through the day!! Bleugh...

Thanks ladies! It went well.
Doc said that little baby looks perfect and is measuring right on schedule (measurements is 8w4d, according to my ovulation i am 8w5d, and according to the lmp that I made up for them, I am 8w2d) :haha:
What a great feeling to see that heartbeat flickering on the screen. Im in love <3 :cloud9:
Heart rate was 192bpm which is a bit above the norm, but she said that her machine is not very accurate for babies younger than 12 w, so as long as the HR is not too low, there is nothing to worry about.
SmartSelect_20191007-215230_Gallery.jpg

I’m so tired of being hungry and eating. Today I have eaten at least 2000 calories already and it’s not even 4pm yet. It’s all healthy stuff but I just am so hungry I’m eating something new every hour. I just want to have like 2 hours where I’m not insanely hungry!

Beautiful scan Blo! Im so happy to hear it went well! A cute scan photo and a lovely HB!

Aww yay look at that little baby! Glad all went well Bloblo!

Hope everyone has a good day and don't feel too rough!

So happy for the beautiful scan Bloblo!

Not having a great day so far. My coughing still didn't improve despite 2 rounds of treatment so now been put on yet another antibiotic and doctor wants to call gynae to discuss giving me cortisone. On top of that, my nausea is constant again today and I got called to fetch my toddler from crèche because he has bad diarrhea

Yay!!! Look at all the lovely scan pictures ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry to hear everyone is suffering from the dreaded nausea. Hope it clears up.

Totally on board with the eating everything in sight boat, can’t stop and I’m gaining so much weight already I’m still spotting on and off too, I wish it would just stop already, and sorry for the tmi but it’s old blood now and it smells SO BAD. I don’t even know what to do other than keep changing panty liners every 15 minutes. My sense of smell is so heightened right now and it’s making me gag.

Next appointment is Halloween. Hopefully everything continues to progress normally.

Yay!!! Look at all the lovely scan pictures ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry to hear everyone is suffering from the dreaded nausea. Hope it clears up.

Totally on board with the eating everything in sight boat, can’t stop and I’m gaining so much weight already I’m still spotting on and off too, I wish it would just stop already, and sorry for the tmi but it’s old blood now and it smells SO BAD. I don’t even know what to do other than keep changing panty liners every 15 minutes. My sense of smell is so heightened right now and it’s making me gag.

Next appointment is Halloween. Hopefully everything continues to progress normally.

The vagina will clear it all out eventually Stuck. Just be sure not to use anything fragranced on your genital skin.

(sorry, the sexual health nurse in me comes out whenever someone mentions that area! :lol:)

Great scan pic!!

My ms has hit with full force...managing to make it to the bathroom in work but spending too much time in there! Haven't kept anything down today. Anyone got any relief ideas or suggestions???

So I have an extra Instagram account that no one in real life knows about - I use it for pregnancy stuff. Well, only 1 person irl follows it - my fertility nurse, Carrie. Our first child is an IVF baby and we have stayed in touch with the clinic ever since, even though we’re working on our 2nd natural baby since then!
Last night, I posted on it that I was really anxious that I’d had a silent miscarriage and I felt like I was waiting for the dating scan to confirm that.
6am today, I get a text from Carrie saying she is in clinic all day and I can come in whenever I like for a scan! I arranged for my niece to collect the kids from nursery and drove over to the clinic after work. One very emotional scan later and I’m very relieved to say that Baby Bug is perfect and still measuring to my ovulation date of 9+2. So that’s 2 free scans I’ve had already. Carrie said if I get anxious any time, just send her a text and she will scan me again. I’m so so so lucky.

Here are the 2 to show how much it has grown!

3D62F702-D7FE-4670-A16E-0EBD4080D497.jpeg 24EC6950-CEA9-4893-BD81-BEFF041D9519.jpeg

Lovely scan pics! So glad everything is on track and you can be less anxious about everything

Great scan pic!!

My ms has hit with full force...managing to make it to the bathroom in work but spending too much time in there! Haven't kept anything down today. Anyone got any relief ideas or suggestions???

I find ice cold water but sipping small amounts throughout the day help. And sour sweets sometimes suppress the nausea.

Having carbs for breakfast like toast and then a jacket potato for lunch I've found have been the most helpful thing meal wise.

Awesome scan Ellie! I'm feeling better today - yesterday was brutal. Nauseous all day, had to eat every hour to function. Not cool. I'm starting to develop a "bump" that doesn't really go away in the morning although it's still less than at night when I'm a huge sick gassy balloon. Am still able to wear my regular work pants (most have a stretchy waist thankfully) but they're getting tight and my gut is starting to stick out. I'm telling my boss on 10/28 when I'll be almost 13 weeks (post 12 week scan and genetic testing results) and just hoping I can keep the bump concealed until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->