~*May Miracles 2020*~

That’s incredible Ellie that you can go in for extra scans for free! What a gift!

Trying to keep going but I’ve been on the couch most of the afternoon. I manage okay in the morning and now that I’m up fixing dinner I’m okay but during nap I literally can’t do anything. Everything has this awful metallic sick taste as well so it’s frustrating being hungry and not wanting to eat.

I actually have dropped 3 lbs already which is weird because I feel like I’m eating a lot of junk and not exercising and not vomiting. Hoping I just keep maintaining for a while before gaining, I was already gaining a lot by this time last time and gained 50 lbs! I do not want to go there again.

Does anyone else suffer from severe dry mouth now? I wake up 7/8 times a night to have to drink water but 5 seconds later my mouth is dry again. I am a mouth breather in general and now with pregnancy congestion I have no other option. Between water wake ups, toilets wake ups and toddler wake ups, I’m exhausted! I drink a lot of water throughout the day and run through almost a liter of water during the night. Any suggestions?

I got a dry mouth when I was pregnant with my son, but didn’t get it last time or this time.

I am a teacher and I don’t have time to wee all day, so I don’t drink enough during the day at all. When I get home, I’m so thirsty, I drink about 2 litres of water. Then I need to wee all night. It’s annoying, but I can’t do much about it.

I've had dry mouth from the beginning and I'm used to gulping water when I'm thirsty but I can't now or it'll make me feel sick. I wake up in the night needing to pee and then I need to drink and my throat is always always irritated. It's really annoying!

Seems like it’s one of those things we just have to suffer through

I'm the opposite and have too much saliva which doesn't help with the sickness at all!! :sick:

Ellie, beautiful scan! Its so lucky you can get these little scans!

I have serious dry mouth, I wake upall the time to drink water but it doens't help.
Especially since water gives me nausea...

I'm lucky if I can eat between 4pm and 6pm the rest of the time its too awful.

I’m blaming you ladies
Nausea is in full force today and I feel gross.
I thought I was going to skid by and miss this part of pregnancy lol

Hi all. So 2 things happened today - I got my appointment for dating scan - 24th October, so 2 weeks today.
Also, fatigue has hit me badly. I’ve been tapering off the steroids that I take for high NK cells and I think they have been keeping the nausea and fatigue at bay because I’m exhausted. I don’t work on Thursdays, but am back teaching tomorrow and am dreading it.
I’ve had to sneak off to bed for a bit because I’m so tired!
2 year old so. unusually woke at 5.55 this morning, so I didn’t get a lie in. It would of course be the morning when 1 year old daughter stayed asleep until 8!!! It’s usually her that wakes me up. I swapped with husband at 7.30 because I needed to go back to bed so I got another half an hour before I had to boob Kirree.
So anyway, I’m feeling the fatigue so much today.

Eek 10 weeks today for us. Now in double digits! My tummy is starting to feel slightly harder and it's definitely changing shape but it's only a slight change.

Im still here dry heaving and feeling exhausted, sore throat and completely unmotivated lol. Although I had a really good day on Wednesday!

Hi all. So 2 things happened today - I got my appointment for dating scan - 24th October, so 2 weeks today.
Also, fatigue has hit me badly. I’ve been tapering off the steroids that I take for high NK cells and I think they have been keeping the nausea and fatigue at bay because I’m exhausted. I don’t work on Thursdays, but am back teaching tomorrow and am dreading it.
I’ve had to sneak off to bed for a bit because I’m so tired!
2 year old so. unusually woke at 5.55 this morning, so I didn’t get a lie in. It would of course be the morning when 1 year old daughter stayed asleep until 8!!! It’s usually her that wakes me up. I swapped with husband at 7.30 because I needed to go back to bed so I got another half an hour before I had to boob Kirree.
So anyway, I’m feeling the fatigue so much today.

Good luck with your wean! I hate being on the steroids, they make me so hungry and bloated. I’m counting down the days until I hit 10 weeks so I can ease off of them too ❤️

I know I've been MIA for awhile... Sorry. I can't comment on everyone personally like I would like because of time constraints but in general...

I'm sorry to all of you effected by morning sickness, it sucks I know. With two of my pregnancies I had hyperemesis and literally felt like I was going to die. I feel your pain.

This time around I'm nauseated if I'm not constantly eating (very bad for my weight) and beyond exhausted. Like, falling asleep at work tired (and I groom dogs so there's always a lot of barking and noise).

I had a private abdominal scan last night for peace of mind.... Kind of back-fired though. Saw baby (awesome) and it's measuring 4 days ahead so my due date moved up from May 15th to May 11th.... but couldn't see/hear the heartbeat so now I'm confused and worried. Next midwife appointment is the 29th.

IMG_20191011_084816__01.jpg

Congrats on 10 weeks Jary!
You're lucky. Ive lost 2 pounds so far (and I am at a healthy weight of 115lbs for 5'3) and yet I have a belly already. at 7 weeks... its insane. Even when i wake up in the morning its there. I dont know if its because my last pregnancy is so recent but gee.

Emma beautiful scan! Im sorry youre worried. But if they were worried I dont think they would wait so long. They would probably suggest for you to come back. Also if there was no HB I don't think the little bean would be measuring ahead. :hugs: hope you can hear it at your MW apt!

Emma I know it must be worrying but it sounds really promising that baby is measuring ahead. I'm sure once you have your next scan it'll all be OK. Plus your symptoms still sound pretty strong so I think that's a good sign!!

Beautiful scan!

Thanks ladies, I'm trying to not think about it and focus on the positive from the scan. :) Hopefully my next appointment will be here before I realize it.

Have any of you started getting the brown pregnancy line on your tummy? Mines started on the public bone and at the bottom of my tummy. I can't remember when I started getting it with my daughter but I'm sure it was later on in the pregnancy.

A friend of mine has just told us that she's now expecting! She's only 4+3 so still very early but it's super exciting that we will have babies only 6 weeks apart in age!

Jary, how nice for you and your friend! That’s great news! My line hasn’t started, it started late and very light with my ds so I expect a similar thing again. How are you doing otherwise?

everyone else doing ok?

Jary, how nice for you and your friend! That’s great news! My line hasn’t started, it started late and very light with my ds so I expect a similar thing again. How are you doing otherwise?

everyone else doing ok?

I feel more awake this week - still fatigued but more with it and its like I can do more. And despite the dry heaving still being an issue I don't feel icky at the thought of chocolate and desserts like I was. So fingers crossed I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel :lol:

How are you Aphy? Any let up on the sickness?

How neat you and your friend will have babies close in age!

My line appeared pretty late with my son... but it hadn't left completely yet so now I still have it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->