~*May Miracles 2020*~

I’m ok-ish. Nausea is still around for most of the day but intensity isn’t too bad. Food isn’t very appealing though. I have had a bad cough for over 2 weeks now despite 2 sets of antibiotics and lots of nebulizing with other meds. Dr thinks only thing left to try is cortisone but it’s not considered safe in pregnancy so I am too scared to take it even though Dr says he cleared it with my gynae. I don’t want to risk it

Hopefully as you're heading towards week 12 your nausea should start to ease off soon!

I can't wait until second Trimester!

JUst got our photos back from my photographer, we did fall family photos but did a reveal with the dogs and M as well for a quick couple shots. Can’t wait to share these after my scan next week, but I can’t until I tell my dad and brothers so I’ll share here. Also sharing one of the family ones because I love them so much!

83287ABF-C6EB-476F-8CF5-E6BC0785218B.jpeg

C4028FDA-CCF3-43FF-BA6A-059490F785EC.jpeg

00FAB245-9198-47CA-AC73-F10F4C292C32.jpeg

I picked up the heartbeat with my home Doppler on Saturday! I know all the risks and I only use it for fun and stop once I get movement. I would never use it instead of seeking medical help and would never recommend anyone else to use one.
I found it at 10 weeks with both my children and this time I was 9+6, so similar. It’s such a nice sound and so fast at this stage - around 170!!! Now I’m just on the countdown to my dating scan: 10 days to go!

Beautiful pictures Symphony! So adorable!

So glad you found the heartbeat Ellie!!

Hope everyone has a good week!

@Symphony7 Ahh lovely photos!!

@elliecain I've dusted off my doppler ready for this pregnancy, I'm the same I would never rely on it but it gives comfort until you can feel movement for sure!!

I think my nausea may have eased up slightly, but now exhaustion has hit full force!! I literally cannot wait for the 1st tri to be over!!!!

Hope everyones doing okay.x

Ahh beautiful pictures symphony!!

Symphony those pictures are simply amazing!

Ellie, I am glad you found it! I can't wait to find it too. I'm a worry nelly and like of us here I wouldn't use it instead of a medical opinion but until movements its a good way to calm the anxiety

Ellie, no worries I think you’ll find a majority of us use the Doppler at home. I have terrible anxiety and a minute here and there helps me so much. Wasn’t able to find it til 14 weeks with M because of an anterior placenta. Hoping it’s earlier this time, I’m so impatient to hear the heartbeat right now.

Okay so really weird, had to have a scan today, baby is fine, good heartbeat etc, but measuring small. If I’m actually as pregnant as they say I am, I would have got a very positive test at only 2dpo with evening urine which I KNOW is impossible, what could be going on???

Nausea has kicked it up a notch today again, it hasn’t been a good day

kittykat, that’s strange. I know development is in spurts so possibly baba hasn’t had the growth spurt yet. How many days back did they say you are?

Kittykat. It could be a mix of things.
Like me I know I ovulated 6 days later than usual. So really I knew my LMP date was not gonna work. So when they scanned me and put me back 3 or 4 days I dont remember now, I wasnt surprised. So did you ovulate later? Plus at this stage even 1/3mm off measurements shaves off days.

Plus I remember when I went the screen said 6weeks (+/-6days). So it feels more like a "range".

And like aphy said. Theres also a lot of growth spurts! I wouldnt be too worried. Especially with a heartbeat! When is your next scan?

Kittykat. It could be a mix of things.
Like me I know I ovulated 6 days later than usual. So really I knew my LMP date was not gonna work. So when they scanned me and put me back 3 or 4 days I dont remember now, I wasnt surprised. So did you ovulate later? Plus at this stage even 1/3mm off measurements shaves off days.

Plus I remember when I went the screen said 6weeks (+/-6days). So it feels more like a "range".

And like aphy said. Theres also a lot of growth spurts! I wouldnt be too worried. Especially with a heartbeat! When is your next scan?

I wasn’t counting from my LMP anyway, I was counting from my ovulation date, it I counted from my lmp I am measuring nearly 2 weeks behind! I didn’t realise they grew in spurts though so maybe that’s it, I’ve got another scan in a week so maybe I’ll have caught up then! She also said she’d get a more accurate measurement from a transvaginal ultrasound but then didn’t do one :shrug: I’m sure it’s fine, just slightly worrying me!

Thats strange!
I had my scan around ish same time as you and she did transvaginal because she kept saying she couldnt get a good measure! :hugs: I hope the week goes fast

I wasn’t counting from my LMP anyway, I was counting from my ovulation date, it I counted from my lmp I am measuring nearly 2 weeks behind! I didn’t realise they grew in spurts though so maybe that’s it, I’ve got another scan in a week so maybe I’ll have caught up then! She also said she’d get a more accurate measurement from a transvaginal ultrasound but then didn’t do one :shrug: I’m sure it’s fine, just slightly worrying me!

Im sure all is OK! The others are likely right and it's just that baby needs to have a growth spurt and by your next scan he or she will have caught up!

Functioning at around 75% today so that’s something. Nausea is just hanging around though, I’m managing to ignore it for the most part and actually get some stuff done. Five days after today is my scan.

Symphony! Is that a retired racer in those pictures?!?? I loveeeeeee greyhounds.

Symphony! Is that a retired racer in those pictures?!?? I loveeeeeee greyhounds.
He is, his name is Achilles. He’s my baby, the sweetest dog that ever lived. He’s 11 now we got him off the track at 4 and he’s just the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->