~*May Miracles 2020*~

Well... almost 10 weeks and nausea comes/goes (usually comes if I'm late for my next meal), exhaustion level is still high, forgetfulness is annoyingly high, and boobs went from full/heavy to pins/needles. Second trimester is right around the corner.... (Sighs)

Had my first migraine in this pregnancy this evening. It always starts with the aura so I took painkillers and laid down in a dark room. It went but still didn't feel right then started getting pins and needles and numbness in one hand. Not had that before so I called our 111 service and they're going to get a doctor to call me back. Probably nothing to worry about but I've not had that before and being pregnant I didn't know if it changed anything! I feel really weird!

Oh no Jary, migraines are the worst especially now when a person can’t take proper pain meds. Hope you get the call back soon

I am a regular migraine sufferer but fortunately don’t get the aura. Have had a 2 day migraine currently which paracetamol does nothing for and nausea also constant. Had our 12 week scan today, measuring 4 days ahead. Did the Down syndrome blood test so will know in a week about that.

18F70F74-68B9-4D18-B153-86629FD5F2A7.jpeg

Oh that scan is amazing Aphy! Beautiful bubba!

My nausea is almost complete gone and my insatiable appetite is also seemingly back to normal. Almost wondering if I’m having a MMC. I have the 12 week scan next Monday and I will find out what’s going on I guess...

Cnote it could just be you're coming out of the morning sickness period earlier.

Hopefully baby is doing well in there!

Im still dry heaving but it's generally less I think (although some days recently I've had more nausea). Still 1 week and 4 days until my scan. I swear this is the longest 12 weeks of my life! Waiting for a scan is killing me!

Beautiful scan Aphy!!

Cnote youre getting to the second trimester. For a lot of women thats when symptoms ease up! :hugs:

Jary, how is the migraine?

Cnote, I wouldn’t stress about feeling normal (easier said than done) but you are probably just moving on from the worst phase of pregnancy so count yourself lucky. Alternatively it’s that cruel week where your body makes you feel hopeful that it’s faded and then suddenly it comes back again with a vengeance for a while

Stupid question but after a scan where they push you forward a few days, does a person adjust a ticker to use the days the scan said or do I keep it as per last af date? The past 2 scans over the past 2 weeks have both kept me at 4 days ahead

I would put it ahead Aphy if two scans have said the same thing.

My migraine has gone now thankfully. It didn't last long but I felt awful afterwards.

Im excited today cause my mum is coming down to see us tonight and staying for the week! My daughter is super excited also!

Aphy, I would adjust it. Especially if it's two scans. I remember I had a scan last pregnancy at 7 weeks 6 days, that kept me spot on for my due date. So when my scan at 12 weeks moved me up two days, they didn't change my date at my doctors office. Because she said, early on theres less variations between baby sizes at that stage, compared to 12 weeks.

But in your case both said the same thing, so I would def move the ticker! I put mine back when my 6 weeks scan put me back!

Jary that's really exciting about your mom coming down! I hope you all have a good time!

Stupid question but after a scan where they push you forward a few days, does a person adjust a ticker to use the days the scan said or do I keep it as per last af date? The past 2 scans over the past 2 weeks have both kept me at 4 days ahead

If it’s 2 scans I would probably update your ticker, I had a scan on Monday that put me back a week but I’m not changing my ticker until I get another one, because it would literally be impossible for me to be as early as they said, plus the lady said she was struggling to measure and only did abdominal scan not transvaginal which is far less accurate when baby is this small

Thanks everyone for the reassurance! I was able to briefly find the heartbeat this morning on the home doppler and that eased my mind a lot. Still nervous about the scan on Monday. I also go in tomorrow to get blood drawn for the genetic testing. I think results come back after a week or so (first time using blood test - last time w/my son we did the CVS).

Aphy - you were right - as soon as I knew there baby was okay, the nausea came back! Still not as bad as a few weeks ago though, thank god. Hopefully it will ease up for you soon too, I know how frustrating it is!

I say update it! The due date is the big finale!

Glad you were able to find the heartbeat cnote!

We've had a bit of a sad afternoon...i had a poorly guinea pig and we thought she was getting better with her medicine but she sadly passed away today. I know it might seem silly but I love my piggies and we've had her the longest. I hate losing an animal :(

I hate life right now. I’m so sick, it’s the same as before and I’m barely coping mentally with it. I wish so hard it would go away I can’t stand one more second of this. Sorry for the blubbing.

I hate life right now. I’m so sick, it’s the same as before and I’m barely coping mentally with it. I wish so hard it would go away I can’t stand one more second of this. Sorry for the blubbing.

Big hugs! :hug:I'm sorry you're struggling :( it's not pleasant this feeling - I've had it pretty mild really but the feelings there are still so hard to deal with. But remember you will pull through and you will feel better :hugs:

I’m so sorry for the guinea pig Jary, it’s always so sad losing someone who was part of the family for so long

Symphony, some days can be so hard! Try reassure yourself that it really will pass eventually. Wish there was something we could do to help you

cnote, so glad you could find the heartbeat!! Good luck with the tests

Symphony, anything I can do to help just let me know ❤️ I know we are relatively close to one another.

I’m back to feeling pretty well again. Had a week of so of nausea that was dumb but other than being really emotional, super bloated and wanting to cry about not having any comfortable clothing that fits, I’m feeling fairly normal.

I am having crazy dreams about crying to my doctor to please give me a scan because something is wrong and no one will believe me. Those aren’t very fun.

I am starting to wonder if it’s a girl though. I’m having bad acne on my face, neck, shoulders and chest. I had that with my girls (my skin was amazing while I was pregnant with my boy lol) I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping for another girl so maybe it’s just wishful thinking. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->