~*May Miracles 2020*~

Jary, please could you update my due date to 7th May?

Also, on a group I was in last time, we put a yellow/blue/pink stork emoji :yellow::pink::blue: next to each one as people found out or said they were having a surprise. Don’t have to do it, but could be fun.

I’m loving all these gorgeous scan pictures. Keep them coming, girls!

So we are definitely staying team yellow this time, as we have one of each already and I found out with them. I’m so excited to have a surprise with this, our last one. It does mean we need names for both though! We will stick to the theme of Manx first name and family middle names. I think we’ve sorted girl choices, but struggling a bit with boy ones. I have a name I love, but my husband isn’t sure.
Anyone else started thinking about names yet?

Also, on a group I was in last time, we put a yellow/blue/pink stork emoji :yellow::pink::blue: next to each one as people found out or said they were having a surprise. Don’t have to do it, but could be fun.

So we are definitely staying team yellow this time, as we have one of each already and I found out with them. I’m so excited to have a surprise with this, our last one. It does mean we need names for both though! We will stick to the theme of Manx first name and family middle names. I think
we’ve sorted girl choices, but struggling a bit with boy ones. I have a name I love, but my husband isn’t sure.

I am not going to find out either!

I have a daughter who I was sick with the first trimester. This pregnancy has been a walk in the park in comparison. Except for the gas cramps. Lol.

I haven’t started to think about names.

I am not going to find out either!

I have a daughter who I was sick with the first trimester. This pregnancy has been a walk in the park in comparison. Except for the gas cramps. Lol.

I haven’t started to think about names.
My first pregnancy with my son wasn't too uncomfortable (but maybe I'm remembering through rose colored glasses?), however this pregnancy has been rough - SO much nausea and bloating. I thought for sure I was pregnant with a girl this time. Just found out it's another boy! So you never know!

So we are definitely staying team yellow this time, as we have one of each already and I found out with them. I’m so excited to have a surprise with this, our last one. It does mean we need names for both though! We will stick to the theme of Manx first name and family middle names. I think we’ve sorted girl choices, but struggling a bit with boy ones. I have a name I love, but my husband isn’t sure.

I like that idea about the stork!

And yep I will update both of our dates :)

We told our daughter this evening. At first I thought she wasn't going to be happy but then the happy emotional tears came and she's now super excited! A lot for her to take in I guess!

We will find out what we are having as we left it as a surprise with our daughter and I don't think I could wait this time!

Not finding out gender either this time. Hubby wanted a surprise although he told me if it’ll give me something to get excited for while I’m so miserable now we could find out. Now that he’s given me the option I’m not sure I even care to. I had to know with my first but it doesn’t seem to matter to me this time.

We do have names though, or rather I have two I’m set on. Brianna for a girl and Andrew for a boy.

Oh wow so not far from us at all!

It probably is a girl lol cause I keep thinking boy and I always get it wrong! One of the consultants I work with used to work in obstetrics and gynaecology and he thinks it's a boy.

My 20 week scan is booked for 23rd December so all will be revealed then!

I absolutely could be wrong! It’s still early and nub could definitely rise and end up boyish!M

the thing with nub theory is boy guesses always tend to be right where as girl guesses are less accurate because (especially in the early 12-13week window) the nub could still rise (a risen nub is boy, a flat nub is girl)

Last edited:
Stuckinoki beautiful scan!

Oh I wish I could do not finding out the gender but I am way too curious Haha

Sometimes I think I'll wait and let it be a surprise, then I realise, who am I kidding!! I'm far to impatient so will no doubt end up finding out! :haha:

Last edited:
I would quite like to not find out as this will likely be our last baby, but my husband wants to, but I know if he knows and I don’t I wouldn’t be able to handle it :rofl:

I initially wanted to keep it a surprise but DH wants to know and leading up to our next scan I have come around and now plan on finding out. Actually feeling excited now, DH wont talk names at all until he knows the gender. For me, if its a girl I love the name Kensey and a boy Caedyn but that can still change.

At which scan by you all do they tell you gender? Ours might tell us already at 16 week scan, if baby plays nice

By the way, I forgot to ask whether it is ok for me to still stay on the group even though my due date has change to April?

By the way, I forgot to ask whether it is ok for me to still stay on the group even though my due date has change to April?

Of course Aphy!

I think my nausea may be starting to let up!! I so hope so, this 1st tri has been hard work compared to when I was pregnant with my son!!!

Us they tell us at the 20weeks scan.

Babylove I really hope its the end of nausea for you!

Had my 11 weeks apt today. Doctor didnt want to stress me by not finding the heartbeat so she used her tiny echo machine. Perfect HB perfect wriggly baby. This is just a screenshot of me filming her tiny machine.

Next week is my NT scan!
VideoCapture_20191031-102638.jpg

Doctor just sent prescription for Reglan to the pharmacy since Zofran is doing nothing for me now. God help me but I’m so tired of this nausea.

Doctor just sent prescription for Reglan to the pharmacy since Zofran is doing nothing for me now. God help me but I’m so tired of this nausea.

You poor thing! That is how I was with my first. I lost weight, was pale, just a mess overall. I remember living in a major city with food trucks everywhere. Just the smell alone would set me off. When my 4 month hit I was a whole different woman. I hope things change for you soon.

I hope we all feel better soon now we are nearing/in second Trimester.

I had a great day yesterday - felt mostly back to normal again and no nausea! Today tho, awful awful indigestion!

I spoke too soon earlier, nausea came back with a bang this afternoon, I'm so sick of feeling sick! I have everything crossed for us all we are nearing the end of the sickness stage!

I feel like I’ve sunk to a new all time low, I’m wearing maternity trousers to work today (10 weeks) :blush: Because when I sit down my normal trousers dig in and hurt! I don’t think I was in maternity trousers until about 25 weeks last time! And I never wore maternity tops at all! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->