~*May Miracles 2020*~

Scan went very well! Here is our little one who was very very wriggly and made it hard work for the sonographer to get the measurements she needed!

Measuring one day ahead so due 7th may. I am so so so happy!

View attachment 1071608
Awww what an adorable scan!!!! Amazing how the facial features are visible so early on!

We heard back about the NIPT test. Results are clear and found out we're having boy #2! Very happy we can reuse all of our first son's clothes! \\:D/

Aww congrats cnote! And yes it's great that you can just use your sons clothes for this one too!!

Non-invasive prenatal testing. I did the harmony blood test. I’m over 35 so it was highly recommended and free for me.

thanks for explaining. There are so many names/acronyms to learn. Yes, I have mine scheduled for nov.15.

Jary, what a lovely scan! So happy for you!

cnote, congrats on team blue! It's so convenient to be able to reuse everything!

Jary Great scan photo! Very clear! Weird request, Can I take a guess on your baby gender? I’m normally quite good but I won’t if you don’t want to know!

Jary Great scan photo! Very clear! Weird request, Can I take a guess on your baby gender? I’m normally quite good but I won’t if you don’t want to know!

Go ahead! I'm always curious to see what people think :)

Emma, if you are still reading, I’m so sorry. It’s heartbreaking to lose a baby at any stage and my thoughts are with you <3

Jary, beautiful scan and we have the same due date now!

I rang to ask about my blood results yesterday and they said I’m low risk for everything. Such a relief, because I’m 42, so my background risk is already high - to get low risk result means the results were really good.

So we told the world last night! We were going to a pumpkin patch anyway yesterday and I had a sudden brainwave as we were about to leave! (The picture is a bit low resolution here, but the baby pumpkin inside the heart has May 2020 written on it)...

CC76C113-AC60-45BA-B251-A03403EA5728.jpeg

By the way, Jary, the nub looks very girly (as does my baby’s)... but so did my son’s, so I’m a bit of a cynic now!

This is my son (top) and the current one:
B212D7DE-F8AB-4EEC-8A7D-AF3EDE66C3C6.jpeg

Oh fab Ellie the same due date!

And I'm useless with nub theory lol I keep thinking boy but I thought that with my daughter so clearly not right :lol:

Emma, if you are still reading, I’m so sorry. It’s heartbreaking to lose a baby at any stage and my thoughts are with you <3

Jary, beautiful scan and we have the same due date now!

I rang to ask about my blood results yesterday and they said I’m low risk for everything. Such a relief, because I’m 42, so my background risk is already high - to get low risk result means the results were really good.

So we told the world last night! We were going to a pumpkin patch anyway yesterday and I had a sudden brainwave as we were about to leave! (The picture is a bit low resolution here, but the baby pumpkin inside the heart has May 2020 written on it)...

Yes, that is a relief! Awesome news and I love the pumpkin pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Im like 98% it’s a girl!!

also, my grandparents in law live in broadstone!

Oh wow so not far from us at all!

It probably is a girl lol cause I keep thinking boy and I always get it wrong! One of the consultants I work with used to work in obstetrics and gynaecology and he thinks it's a boy.

My 20 week scan is booked for 23rd December so all will be revealed then!

We had a private scan last weekend and felt really good to see baby wiggling about in there! Heart rate was 170 and I’m feeling like this one is a girl from my symptoms alone. Can’t wait for birth to find out

5253E561-6844-4818-A565-3EEB3603872F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->