~*May Miracles 2020*~

Had my first appointment today 9+0 and measuring at 9+1. Heartbeat of 185 and otherwise looks like a perfect little chicken nugget in there. Got a great feeling from the NP as I told her my csection story with M and how I felt it was unfair I wasn’t allowed a trial of labor. She agreed that as long as there’s no a legitimate reason, I should be allowed to try for a VBAC. I’ll meet with the doctor at 12 weeks so will discuss again then. Was also prescribed zofran and a suppository (I’ll do anything right now) for nausea and she told me to let her know if it’s not working. Already took a zofran as I was dying in my appointment and it’s been two hours and I am actually feeling a bit better already. Feeling hopeful.

C028FFEC-B6BD-4F17-AC6B-418C51A0373E.jpeg

Lovely scans ladies! So glad everyone is getting such good pics of their little ones!

Beautiful scan Symphony! And it's great news that you should be able to aim for a VBAC. I had a vaginal birth with my daughter and hoping that all will go well with this baby to have another VB.

12 weeks today for me! I have my midwife appointment today to collect my notes ready for Mondays scan :)

Beautiful scan symphony! I'm so happy it went well and I hope you'll be able to get the birth that you want!

All these scans! Cant wait for mine!

Had my midwife appointment. I have my maternity notes and she's happy for me to remain under midwife led care. All my bloods came back good from my 9 week appointment, urine checked today and all negative. Ive got to text my midwife after my scan and tell her the due date then she comes to see me at home when I'm 16 weeks :)

Made a full dinner and pumpkin bread tonight and actually ate everything. Thank God for Zofran, I haven’t eaten any real food in three weeks and have been so miserable my depression has been starting to flare up badly. I am not 100% by any means but I am at least functioning and don’t feel like death. It’s kind of a strange feeling, like the medicine is muffling the nausea, I still feel it in the background but I’m above it instead of below it.

Glad the meds are helping Symphony. It makes all the difference when you get a break from it.

My nausea is still there - the wretching and indigestion mainly. But it is getting less and less I think. Can't wait until it goes completely!

Tomorrow is the day we get to see our bubs for the first time! I can't wait but at the same time I'm still nervous because I don't know if things are going well. I had a dream the other night that it wasn't and baby had not progressed well. Did not help the anxiety :( but I have to tell myself that the symptoms of nausea etc are a good sign and I can feel my tummy changing and growing. I just want to have that clarification tho!

Symphony, I am glad youre feeling a little better!

Jary, I completely understand. I have the same fear as yo . I hope your apt tomorrow and seeing little bub will help ease away some concerns :hugs:

Symphony, I am glad youre feeling a little better!

Jary, I completely understand. I have the same fear as yo . I hope your apt tomorrow and seeing little bub will help ease away some concerns :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

So nice seeing all your sono pictures, I will be leaving this forum as it was discovered Friday evening that my babies heart stopped beating. I wish all of you the best. Give your newborns a hug for me come May.

So nice seeing all your sono pictures, I will be leaving this forum as it was discovered Friday evening that my babies heart stopped beating. I wish all of you the best. Give your newborns a hug for me come May.

Im so sorry to here this Emma. Thoughts are with you and all the best for the future! :hugs:

oh I’m so sorry Emma!! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss Emma, my prayers go out to you.

Sorry to hear such sad news. Blessings to you and your family.

Scan went very well! Here is our little one who was very very wriggly and made it hard work for the sonographer to get the measurements she needed!

Measuring one day ahead so due 7th may. I am so so so happy!

15722861132678453308732619358778.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"