~*May Miracles 2020*~

LuvKaya, so glad everything is okay! That must have been so scary :hugs:

Missielibre, great scan photos!! Glad it all went well today!!

I have my 12 week NT scan on Tuesday, I cant wait!! :)

Last edited:
Lovely scans and good news that most of you are feeling a bit better.

I’m 14 weeks today. Still can’t believe I’m pregnant again.

Aww beautiful scan pics Missielibra!

Out of interest what was everyone's 12 week measurements for those that have had them?

Our crown to rump length was 61.6mm and the NT measurement was 2.10mm

Aww beautiful scan pics Missielibra!

Out of interest what was everyone's 12 week measurements for those that have had them?

Our crown to rump length was 61.6mm and the NT measurement was 2.10mm

My scan was at 12w6d. CRL 71mm, NT 1.7mm, hb 170bpm.

Ours was at 12+4 and CRL was 60.7mm scan picture doesn’t indicate NT

Ours was at 12+4 - it's interesting to see how they all vary!

Currently 4:46am in the UK and I've been wide awake since about 3:15. Oh insomnia how I have NOT missed thee!!

I had a moment of worry when I saw mine and I remembered my son being 63mm. At 12+4. So I looked at a chart of normal CRL and was shocked to find that 4-5days does have a 10mm difference. Its crazy how fast they grow in so little time!

Im sorry about the insomnia jary, I've been dealing with the same issue

I hopedd for a tiny baby again (Leila is 30th percentile since birth), but looks like this one might be a bit more towards the other side- already measuring 4 days ahead (and I am 100% sure of my ovulation date on which I base my calc of how far along I am. I used bbt AND opk's to confirm).
I better start strengthening my back muscles to carry around this giant :haha:

If it helps, I was sure of my dates with Mateo and I was 4 days ahead at the scan and he came out 1st percentile. Haha . There is hope! I am also veeeery sure of my dates with this one (ovulation day 20) and yet I was moved forward 2 days!

Lets hope for tiny babies.

Although lugging around the first one can be quite a good work out ;)

Does anyone else not get a 12 week US? I had a confirmation one at 9 weeks but don’t get another til 20 weeks apparently.

Well for me the 12 weeks is not part of the follow up. Its part of the autism checkup because the sole point if this scan really is to measure the NT at the base of the neck which can only be done between something like 10ish weeks and 13weeks before its re absorbed. I have plenty of friends who didnt want it /pay for it since its not a part of the regular pregnancy follow up (at least here).

I was huge in my 1st pregnancy but when she was born she was 7lbs exactly. Not teeny tiny but not huge either lol. Guess the girl liked her space!! So I'm hoping this baby will be around the same weight.

I dreamt for the second time I gave birth but I never remember much about the actual birth and its always a girl and she's always older by the time I see her. It's so weird!

Anybody else super excited for Christmas? I always love this time of year especially for my daughter but this year I feel super festive already. I can't wait for the Xmas markets to start and I am going to attempt to make our tiny dining area into a little grotto!

Yay, its finally my 12 week scan today!! It feels like christmas morning I'm so excited! Fingers and toes crossed all goes well!

Oh and my nausea came back this week, so annoying, I really thought it was over with!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Good luck Babylove! Enjoy the scan and make sure to post pictures!

Here we go ladies! Measured 2 days ahead so new due date is 20 May! Everything looked great, baby was wriggling around all over the place!!! :happydance:

1573566583806.jpg

Last edited:
Hello cutie, looking adorable in the scan. Glad it went well Babylove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"