~*May Miracles 2020*~

Yay glad all went well baby love!!!

I'll update you on our list :)

Lovely scan. So exciting that most of us are into our 2nd tri already!

So I’m off work for a second day today. On Monday, I experienced painful cramping on and off all day. I am pretty sure it is round ligament pain, but I spoke to the midwife yesterday and she wants me to see my GP to get checked over. Couldn’t get an appointment yesterday but I’ll see someone later today. I actually feel a heap better today, so the rest has helped. I’m a teacher, so am on my feet all day and I was in agony by the end of Monday. I’m relieved that it looks like it’s nothing sinister and 2 days off work with my 2 littlies at nursery has given me the chance to really rest up.

Ellie I hope all is OK. It's scary when you get pain! I'm sure it is just round ligament pain tho.

I keep worrying myself as I ate a burger at the weekend that had Brie on it. I'm sure it'll all be OK but silly me looked at Google and now I'm anxious about it. I should be seeing my midwife soon so I will ask her about it then. I know listeria is rare but not impossible to get. I'm glad we can eat eggs with runny yolks now tho lol as i love them like that!

Ellie, so glad your feeling better after some rest.

Jary, I am so excited about runny eggs! I couldn't have them with my son and missed them so much!!! :happydance:

Omg yes. Poached eggs on toast are amazing. I'd love to try an ostrich egg someday mainly because the yolk is so big and apparently tastes just like a chicken egg!

I normally have terrible anxiety but this pregnancy I feel so blasé about everything. Like I’m not eating sushi or drinking alcohol but everything else like lunchmeats and cheeses and stuff I just eat without thinking or caring. Not like me at all.

I normally have terrible anxiety but this pregnancy I feel so blasé about everything. Like I’m not eating sushi or drinking alcohol but everything else like lunchmeats and cheeses and stuff I just eat without thinking or caring. Not like me at all.

I do feel more relaxed about foods in general with this pregnancy. I get anxious about other things but I'm not as obsessive over it like I was with my daughter

Wish I could be like you ladies, I am eating basically nothing. Just had a well done filet mignon for dinner. What a waste of good meat...
I'm not having lunch meats or runny eggs, no unpasteurized cheese (which in Europe is like half of them), no raw fish, no smoked uncooked sausage...
I got tested for toxoplasmosis antibodies and doc said I don't have them (and she could tell from that alone that I didn't grow up in Europe). That means that I am not immune to the parasite and thus have to eat EVERYTHING cooked. Bleh...
I might've been more relaxed about it if she didn't sound so serious about the risks...

So we just found out we are having another boy! Boy mom for life!

FA2B84D7-1760-45F7-A4E0-D3EDD1AE6CDF.jpeg

12+0 today and ladies I don’t want to jinx it but the nausea is passing. I mean I still gag a bit and am taking my meds but it’s definitely less. To the point I actually did normal stuff yesterday instead of laying around on the couch.

I am a little concerned because I started having that pinching/sharp pain right in my pelvis where the SPD was last time. It’s mainly if I lay on my side so I bought a pillow for between my knees. Anyone have exercises or stretches to try to minimize that. Last time it didn’t show til 34 weeks but was really painful. Maybe I wasn’t totally healed but I’m afraid of it getting worse since it’s so early.

Also tried walking on the treadmill yesterday and feeling so full and heavy in my uterus like I was later on last time. So strange feeling so sluggish and only while walking. Hoping maybe to gradually increase speed and distance to get to some sort of fitness again.

Appointment today for bloodwork and meet the OB, no scan so that’s a bummer. Hope they check for heartbeat although I haven’t been able to find it yet so we will see. Not sure what their protocol is since this is a new practice, starting to feel a little niggle or anxiety though not getting to see baby again.

Im halfway on food? Im more relaxed than I was but Ill still microwave my cold cuts and whatnot.

Symphony I hope the nausea goes away!

Aphy! Congratulations! Thats wonderful news

Congratulations on your little boy! So lovely for the 2 boys growing up together. :twinboys:

I’m still team yellow. Everyone says they think I’ll find out at 20 weeks, but I have no desire to know, whereas I was desperate by now in the other 2 pregnancies.

12 week appointment went well. Loved the doctor I saw she was so positive about the VBAC being a great option and just explained everything to me about possible risks and what to expect as far as going over 40 weeks and what is possible for induction. I feel very reassured that as long as all goes well I should at least be allowed to try.

Aphy congratulations on another beautiful boy! I can't wait for our scan, only 6 weeks or so to go haha.

Symphony I'm so glad you're straying to feel better. Its great to finally get to that part of pregnancy where it can be enjoyed more!

As for the VBAC, I know in the UK they do try to encourage them wherever possible as long as mum or baby isn't high risk, so I'd like to think that you will be able to go ahead and have a smooth delivery.

I had a vaginal delivery with my daughter so I'm hoping for the same again with this one. I've heard second labour's don't take as long and I'm really hoping that's true :lol:

Hi ladies *waves*

So much drama this week since my blood work did not come back. I had my scan today and thankfully the results all look normal for a healthy baby. However, since the blood work did not come in they could not complete their analysis. I had to go back to the Dr office for a retest.

I had a student tech join us today so she got extra time to practice on me which I didn’t mind. The baby is so active waving, kicking, stretching legs, twisting and turning!

The techs did nub guesses for fun. The tech said girl and the student tech said boy. I think I opened a can of worms.

Because I am high risk I have to go back in Dec and Jan. Here are two of my scans.

E5EFD6A1-9C71-43AE-8D09-B7D9AD238AD8.jpeg6E27B0F9-34B6-4ACC-AD73-8D77E9801233.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->