~*May Miracles 2020*~

Beautiful belly Jary! You look great!

I hope little missy is head down and intending on staying that way!

May is coming real fast... hopefully things are a little better a month from now!

Ahhh you look great Jary!! I can't believe we will start seeing birth announcements soon!! So exciting!!

I had a growth scan today at 34 weeks and the baby has flipped to breech. I’m doing a few things to try to turn it back, but mainly I just feel gutted and jinxed.

This was last week and shows how it has really popped now...

E81E360A-B2E5-40F6-9E25-5F026E11E28B.jpeg

Thanks ladies!!!

And Ellie you look fab! That baby bump is adorable but I'm sorry baby has decided to cause mischief! I really need to know if mine still is so I can do more inversion positions etc.

Im in a may due date group on fb and a lot of the mums have had their babies really early!! But some are doing so well and look like they're full term baby's and it's making me just so excited to meet our little one, especially knowing that now she will look like a fully developed baby!! :cloud9:

You look great ellie!

I hope little one turns around and stays put!

Altho my 3D echo was cancelled, I at least have my 32 weeks growth echo tomorrow. My doc added that they measure my cervix because of all my contractions! Hope all is well!

So came back from my echo.
Def not a small baby this time. He measured and weighted for 33weeks2days. 66th percentile (my first was 9th percentile at this echo).

And...they measured my cervix. I should be between 3.0 and 3.5cm. I am 1.5cm. Currently in the maternity ward awaiting the plan. He couldn't possibly be more engaged and lower. So he will continued to push and thin my cervix.

My babies are in a hurry. Kinda stressed. Happy he is bigger. They estimated 4lbs and 7oz. DS1 was 5lbs and 13oz at birth...

Cant work anymore, even though its remote work. Cant lift little one either. Our house has 3 floors so that's gonna be a challenge. She seemed confident we can get me another 3 to 5 weeks but she's not seeing me making it past 38weeks. Belly was low this morning.
SAVED-20200327_1316_08934_compress76.jpg

I’m sorry this is happening! I can understand the stress. Not sure if you mentioned it, but with DS1 did your waters go? Not lifting him will be hard! My youngest is almost 3 and loves to be carried...

I lost my waters with DS1 at 37+2. (They had stopped my contractions at 36+4). I was only 1 cm when I got to the hospital at 2am. He was born at 5am... so short labour. Fast progress which is what I think scares me the most right now. It could go fast.

Im trying not to stress but... haha. Stress will make it worse but its hard to keep calm!

I know what you mean! My 18months old loveeees being carried.

Ladies what are you all doing in regards to childcare if social restrictions are in place and you go into labour?

We were just talking about it and as the UK is in lockdown, if I were to go into labour when it was in place my hubs would have to stay with DD and I'd have to go on my own or find a new birth partner. A colleague has actually offered to be a back up but I don't know if I would actually ask her if this happened. At the moment the plan is for the UK to be in lockdown for 3 weeks, I'm due in 6. So I'm hoping if things go well we can figure something out but it's a scary prospect that my hubs might miss the birth of his new daughter :(

We have my FIL close. He is quarantining himself so that he can take care of my older one once I go into labour. So he is not even going out for walks or for groceries or visiting us or anyone else. He is working from home when he can. If he needs something, my dh goes and drops it for him (he just leaves it in FILs car). We are not sure that we haven't had the virus since we've been struggling with mild colds for a few weeks now, so at the moment we also don't want to risk infecting him.
In Poland we have been in lockdown for a while now and it's scheduled to continue until Easter, but I am also pretty sure that it will be extended...

That's really helpful for you Blo, I just saw a midwife for my check up and mentioned my concerns and she said as long as my husbands parents aren't unwell or high risk - which they aren't then it should be OK for them to have my daughter as long as they are happy with it.

One of the plus points today is that the midwife was confident that little miss is now head down just facing my right hand side. She was pretty sure she could feel a solid head low down but baby isn't engaged just yet. Well done little baby!!

Even though it’s against the rules we are dropping our daughter round to my husbands parents, I will not be able to give birth alone so she has to go round theirs!

I am unsure what we'll do. I was supposed to have my boss who lives 5 mins away pick him up from our daycare at work or drop him off at his house at night (before the daycares were closed). No family nearby. Now I might also be home alone with the little one with a birth "anytime" now...

Might have to have the ambulance take me and LO and have hubby meet us at the hospital and miss the birth...

I suppose things can change so quickly with this virus. I hope we can all figure out a good plan!!

I understand what you mean missie! How does one stay calm when there are so many factors that could change things in an instant?!
I hope it all works out and baby decides to stay in for a few more weeks!

I have to send my older 3 to stay with my mum who has been working from home. We have to make the best of a difficult situation. I can’t wait for us all to be past this stage and just enjoy our new little ones!

I have prepared myself to have to do this alone, as our parents are too old to take the kids. My neighbour has offered to come over, but I’m not sure if we would risk it.

I’m really lucky to have been caseloaded by my midwife, Hannah. So long as she isn’t on a day off, she will be present at the birth. She’s told me that, if Robert can’t be with me and she is on a day off, she will by my birth partner. She’s a star.

I have prepared myself to have to do this alone, as our parents are too old to take the kids. My neighbour has offered to come over, but I’m not sure if we would risk it.

I’m really lucky to have been caseloaded by my midwife, Hannah. So long as she isn’t on a day off, she will be present at the birth. She’s told me that, if Robert can’t be with me and she is on a day off, she will by my birth partner. She’s a star.

Ellie your midwife sounds amazing! Love that she's offered that support!

I’m preparing myself to go through the c-section alone since if lockdown isn’t lifted by 20 April when it’s scheduled for, DH will have to stay home to look after my son. We can’t rely on my dad to watch our son responsibly so not much options available

Lockdown is currently planned til 16 April but I cannot imagine it all going back to normal then already

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? I cant believe how close we all are now!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->