~*May Miracles 2020*~

This is the second time I’ve returned from maternity leave pregnant in a row, so I am going to put off telling my boss as long as possible!

Hi ladies! Hope you don’t mind a late joiner. My tracker has me due May 24, but I think that will change to the 28th after my appointment and scan next week.

I’m sorry everyone is suffering from nausea, I’ve got a few more weeks to go before that and I’m hopeful that it will just pass me by

No real cravings except milk, which is a really weird one for me....like, I’m drinking giant glasses of it 2-3 times a day and then taking one to bed with me at night to have while I’m watching television (at least I’m getting calcium though, right?)

Hi ladies! Hope you don’t mind a late joiner. My tracker has me due May 24, but I think that will change to the 28th after my appointment and scan next week.

I’m sorry everyone is suffering from nausea, I’ve got a few more weeks to go before that and I’m hopeful that it will just pass me by

No real cravings except milk, which is a really weird one for me....like, I’m drinking giant glasses of it 2-3 times a day and then taking one to bed with me at night to have while I’m watching television (at least I’m getting calcium though, right?)

Welcome stuckinoki!

I will add you as 24th May for now on our list but if that does change at your scan then let us know and I'll update!

So far this morning I feel OK. Still tired and the nausea is in the background but definitely manageable. The sea bands I ordered arrived yesterday so I have those on now too. I will battle through these symptoms!

Test line popped over this morning. it was a relief to see this and I finally relaxed a little bit because it seems like this baby is sticking around ❤️

Hope everyone is feeling good today!

I stopped for breakfast and ate a biscuit sandwich (I never eat this early in the day) but now I’m full and sleepy. Lol

D58BDBDD-6BBD-4FB3-8B7B-B5D9C468D428.jpeg

I love that strong line!! Looks like a very sticky bean!

How is everyone feeling today?

Having a bit of a rough day since I have a cold and my throat is killing me. Waiting at the doctors office now for my first ob visit. Why are they always running late? It pisses me off so much. Its normal here to have about 12 ob visits throughout pregnancy, so I better get used to it. Bleh

Ugh a cold and sore throat is the last thing you need!

I went out to try pull up some weeds in the garden to clear it before the cold weather comes. I didn't get very far before I felt awful and so so so tired so back on the sofa and watching TV I went!

Having a bit of a rough day since I have a cold and my throat is killing me. Waiting at the doctors office now for my first ob visit. Why are they always running late? It pisses me off so much. Its normal here to have about 12 ob visits throughout pregnancy, so I better get used to it. Bleh

Good luck for your appointment!

The head colds are awful, my 2nd baby I had an awful head cold and upper respiratory thing almost the whole time. Giving birth was the best thing ever because it meant I could take real meds again

Hopefully it’s just a passing thing and you’re feeling better very soon.

Hope everyone is OK. I've been having some bleeding so went to the epau today. Midwife thinks it's from my cervix but I'm going for a scan in 2 days and then can go from there.
Little scared but I guess still hopeful x

stuckinoki, I feel you - I have been having the biggest milk craving!
Blo, I'm so sorry you're so sick! I have no clue why, I mean, here it's like one every month up to 26 weeks, then its every 2 weeks and at 34 it's every 5-7days. AND ITS A PAIN. Always super late! But you better arrive early though haha...

I hope you feel better Jary :hugs: sorry gardening didn't go so well!

I'm sorry KatyR :hugs: I hope all goes well with the scan! I had some bleeding too!

I had blood tinged mucus for two days now. yesterday was red, today was brown. I caved, called the doctor. I knew they couldn't do an echo, but they took blood for a beta test. I'm going back thursday for the 2nd one.

Come on little shrimpie! Stick, stick!

My day was much of the same as every other day so far, nauseas

Missielibra, when do you get results of the beta? Fx it’s just due to an irritated cervix

KatyR I hope your spotting is also nothing serious and that the next 2 days fly by so you can get the scan

I am not sure! I've never had beta taken before.
I was gonna ask Thursday what the first beta is and if I had to call or they'd call me for the second.

Ladies fingers crossed the bleeding is nothing serious and your little beans are nice and cosy in there!

Ya know how all the advice is - "eat healthy snacks in early pregnancy"

Yeah yeah I didn't listen to that advice this evening, I listened to what my tummy wanted and it wanted KFC! I feel so much better for it :lol:

Can I join? May 28th EDD so very late May but I’m hoping for on or before due date because my DD1 is June 6! Could have two kiddos with very similar birthdays.

I’m not even 4 weeks until Thursday but have some great lines. Had a chemical last cycle so I’m a little nervous but I have an overall good feeling.

Already feeling soooo tired, sore boobs, hunger for days, and a tiny bit of MS.

21F1B5E8-A89F-4D26-A00B-F7ADCB315CF2.jpeg

Hope everyone is OK. I've been having some bleeding so went to the epau today. Midwife thinks it's from my cervix but I'm going for a scan in 2 days and then can go from there.
Little scared but I guess still hopeful x
Hey Katy sorry to hear you’re feeling a bit frightened, but I think in all likelihood you’re fine. Some spotting is normal. Pregnancy can be so stressful with all the worrying (of course Dr Google is never our friend!), keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I’m feeling the same as yesterday, nauseous and disoriented. And I’m exhausted, mentally and physically. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so hoping that will go okay.

Can I join? May 28th EDD so very late May but I’m hoping for on or before due date because my DD1 is June 6! Could have two kiddos with very similar birthdays.

I’m not even 4 weeks until Thursday but have some great lines. Had a chemical last cycle so I’m a little nervous but I have an overall good feeling.

Already feeling soooo tired, sore boobs, hunger for days, and a tiny bit of MS.

View attachment 1068508

Ahh Symphony7 I'm so happy to see you here!! Congratulations!! And welcome to the group!!!

I’ve been counting down the days... my viability scan is so close now - Thursday afternoon. I cannot wait!

Just finished making a trial rainbow cake for Kirree’s first birthday. I’ll make the real thing on Thursday and decorate it on Friday evening, ready for her party on Saturday. I can’t believe my little baby girl will be a year old on Sunday.

C2445348-2282-4CC5-96B3-2DE66C5D36DE.jpeg 3DACD8E9-2835-40EF-B4F4-35CFEF0E05DE.jpeg

Awesome cake Ellie!
I'm also in the cake making process, haha. My little boy turns 1 on friday! I just noticed, our littles one are very close in age! (2 days apart!)

It looks great! Can't wait to see the final product!

Congratulations symphony7!

Over here, dh and I are having quite the disagreement on our budget. We’ve just moved to DC at the beginning of the summer, our 3.5 year old (Grace) was enrolled in preschool at our old house and I found a preschool here that could take her starting next month.

She misses her teachers and friends and she certainly needs the peer interaction but our budget is so tight right now with the new place and it being so much more expensive here. I’m a spender. I know this, amazon is my side chick but he’s being unnecessary mean about it and the hormones are in full swing all of a sudden.

I’m going to escape to take a bath and read a book and let him handle bedtime and tantrums for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->