May mummies 2010

i feel awful 2! have been fighting severe nausea, have almost been sick at work a few times but managed 2 hold it back. not nice. am a primary teacher so work is really hands on all the time. we had an inservice day on friday and felt so ill that i called in sick as i knew wouldnt lumber any1 with my classes! yesterday we went shopping and i thought i was going 2 keel over in the supermarket. pregnancy is definately harder this time round! no rest with the 2 little ones! thankfully my DH is sympathetic and helping out when he can. hope every1 gets over the 1st tri gripes soon! xxxxx

Hi ladies!

How is everyone today? I've added everyone new on the list. Welcome and congrats to everyone that's recently joined us!

I haven't had much evergy recently. Nausea is just draining every last bit of energy out of me. My diet's gone so bad because of this as well. :( It's lasted for almost five weeks now and I've definitely had enough. Also my skin's starting to break out and blood sugar still way too low all the time. I have to say that I'm not really enjoying this first trimester. Still 11 days til the first scan. Can't wait! I feel like I can't relax before I've seen there's something there.

Congrats to everyone with good scan news. It must be amazing to hear the heartbeat.

Well I had my early scan but still havent been put in touch with midwives ... have no appointment yet or anything so not really sure whether to go back to docs as I havent had a referral yet everything has been done on emergency appointments.

Anyway I am so so so tired so off to bed its so early but I cant keep my eyes open.

Lots of love x x x

My edd is 15th of May ... so far im not going so good been quite sick etc but having good days and bad days had to miss Uni today as I was just to tired and dizzy to drive in :-( How is everyone else? x x x

hey I'm in uni too :happydance: are they helping you out lots? They've been really good with me xxx

can u add me please :) im due 15th or 16th

probs say 16th :) xxx

Hi, I'm Katie :flower:
I've been meaning to post in here for ages but kept forgetting :dohh: My due date going by my LMP is 22nd May xx

Hey can you add me to the list please?!?!
I am May 24th!!!

If anyone has this, or a week within that day let me know.

I see the women above me are expecting two days before me...
I want a bump buddy.

Hey can you add me to the list please?!?!
I am May 24th!!!

If anyone has this, or a week within that day let me know.

I see the women above me are expecting two days before me...
I want a bump buddy.

hey hun, I thought I was due the 23rd but the midwife says 22nd of May :) hope you're doing well! I'd be happy to be your buddy :hugs:

i feel awful 2! have been fighting severe nausea, have almost been sick at work a few times but managed 2 hold it back. not nice. am a primary teacher so work is really hands on all the time. we had an inservice day on friday and felt so ill that i called in sick as i knew wouldnt lumber any1 with my classes! yesterday we went shopping and i thought i was going 2 keel over in the supermarket. pregnancy is definately harder this time round! no rest with the 2 little ones! thankfully my DH is sympathetic and helping out when he can. hope every1 gets over the 1st tri gripes soon! xxxxx

Ditto....I decided to take a calm walk down the road to town this morning....BIG mistake....nearly took a tumble totally lost my balance god knows how I managed to stay on my feet!!!! Felt really unsteady all of a sudden....NEVER felt like that before....don't think I am safe going anywhere alone!!!!!

Still I have tomorrow to look forward to....OH is working but taking me with him as it's Milton Keynes!!!!! Yipee..have been feeling like a prisoner in my own home recently....He took me to Northampton yesterday to buy a new sofa and He couldn't believe how much I was smiling just because I was out of the house!!!!:haha: It was beautiful seeing all the autumn colours on the trees!!! BLIMEY how sad do I sound now!?????

I might be joining you over in May, had a scan today and they put me at 9+3 so 2nd May! having another scan on the 19th October so will know for sure then :) xx

Ditto....I decided to take a calm walk down the road to town this morning....BIG mistake....nearly took a tumble totally lost my balance god knows how I managed to stay on my feet!!!! Felt really unsteady all of a sudden....NEVER felt like that before....don't think I am safe going anywhere alone!!!!!

Still I have tomorrow to look forward to....OH is working but taking me with him as it's Milton Keynes!!!!! Yipee..have been feeling like a prisoner in my own home recently....He took me to Northampton yesterday to buy a new sofa and He couldn't believe how much I was smiling just because I was out of the house!!!!:haha: It was beautiful seeing all the autumn colours on the trees!!! BLIMEY how sad do I sound now!?????

Lol! I dont think u r sad jacci!!! i have been exhausted all day. hardly slept last night as dylan was playing with his dad and he managed 2 crack his head open on the window ledge as they were doing 'gymnastics'. i was in the kitchen dishing up dinner and suddenly we were racing off 2 a&e! poor thing ended up with 3 stitches in the back of his head. he was very brave tho. so i didnt want him 2 sleep 2 early coz of concussion so he was up til past 11pm and then i kept getting up in the night 2 check on him. so apart from pregnancy exhaustion have also that 2 thank 4 feeling extra crap, and a sore throat 2. i really am not on top form. sorry 4 the whinge! xxx

i am due the first of may and i will let you all know what i am having when i find out

Hiya,

I am a May Mummy too :thumbup:

Can you please put me on the list? According to the online due date calculator, I am due on 29th May :happydance: but I have yet to speak to the midwife and to have my 1st scan so everything could change by then
Thank you

xxxx

hi 2 all the newbies on this thread. wishing u a healthy and happy pregnancy :hugs:

Hi All,

This is my first pregnancy and I am due 1st or 2nd May according to LMP and would love some messenger buddies to compare notes with and a little bit of support through this crazy time. Please feel free to send me a private message, wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

Thanks,

Arlene

Hi ladies, how are you today?

I updated everyone one the list on the first page again.

My nausea has completely changed. Before it was there every day all day. Now it's always gone for three days and then comes back worse than ever for 3-4 days. But I'm so grateful for those nausea free days! We've got our first scan on Friday and I'm getting a bit nervous about it. Scared cos what if it hasn't grown normally or something is wrong. My boyfriend is just excited. He's talking about the baby lots and planning things and saying how happy he is with me. Couldn't ask for anything more. He is just the best thing in the world!

Some of us are not far off from the second trimester now... Only few more weeks!!! Can't wait! Hope you're all well.

it's great that your boyfriend is being so wonderful farah! i'm sure the scan will be fine! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->