May mummies 2010

hey! not been on this one for a while, to much to catch up on in the first tri forum! lol welcome to all the new may mummies! cant believe its only a few weeks for some of us till we are in 2nd tri! wooohooo.

I have my scan on the 20th and cant wait now, bar the bit where i need to drink 1 1/2 pints of water an hr before...il be weeing myself by the time of the scan..i do hope they arent late in doing it lol

i know wot u mean jolou! i am the same! i have my scan on 27th. on monday i have my midwife booking in appointment.

hope every1 is doin ok xxx

im having my booking in app. tomorrow yay im excited n nervous

does any1 else look at their ticker and think that 214 days is not that long 2 go!?!

214 days sounds like a long time to me!!! ...but then I think before then I need to have done Christmas finished Uni and my dissertation etc, moved and redecorated new house and so much more im wondering whether this baby may sneak up on me!

Altho I have been really sick since 5 weeks the last few weeks seem to have gone really quickly! I have my booking in appointment next Wednesday, am excited to go to the unit she said she would show me round hopefully I can have bubs there rather than in the hospital. Anyone else doing this?

Hope everyone is feeling ok ... not long till second tri!

x x x

we only have hospital in gibraltar but it is more like a birth unit as consultants have 2 be called in if there are complications, they are not just there automatically unless it is working hours. we do not have the facility of home births either. i had my friend delivering me even though she was off duty (bless!) i had gas and air and diamorphine (instead of pethadine)

Hi i'm due 18th may with my 2nd baby. I already have a daughter who is nearly 5 months so pregnancy happened pretty quick. :haha:

I also have lots of birthdays in may so thinking it's going to be an expensive month.:happydance:

hi little lady! my children r 1yr 9months apart. it was tough at 1st but they grow up so close, and yours will be even closer in age.

i have my first midwifes appointment on 21st so weds and im nervous :wacko: but then its my birthday on 30th and my first scan on 10th of nov so everything will stat rolling soon :happydance:

I have my first midwifes appointment on Wednesday too! Im excited i know its going to be alot of form filling but thats ok!

Hey,
I have a three year old girl, and im due with this baby May 17th. I guess give or take a few days depending on when he/she wants to make his his/her way into this world. lol. but im here if anyone needs anything.

Tabitha-

hi tabitha welcome!

hope&faith it is a whole lot of form filling at the 1st midwife appointment but at least it gets the ball rolling and like u said it is exciting as it makes the whole thing more real!

the weekend is flying by as usual. we went in2 spain yesterday and did some shopping and took the kids 2 a soft play area. then we came back and sorted them out and my sis came down 2 watch the x factor. i am hooked!!!

hope every1 is doing ok :hugs:

Im alright ... just sitting watching x factor with oh but he isnt paying attention. had a nice relaxing weekend but going to have a busy week docs tomorrow, midwife wednesday ... does anyone know if I need any info on OH as he isnt coming!

hope everyone is good x x x

hi everyone, this is my first post and first pregnancy. sooo excited, due date according to LMP is 26th May, looking forward to my first scan so i can see my baby :flower: (waiting for letter in post!!) congrats to all you may baby moms, daisy xx

hey ladies and welcome daisymay :)

hope&faith i may be posting too late but my midwife only asked about family history mainly on my part, like diabetes, high blood pressure etc, if you now of any medical conditions of your OH and family that u think is relevent then your fine, i didnt know much really but she mainly concentrated on my side anyway, only thing they asked about OH was if any of his family is from somewhere other than the uk, not 100% sure why lol.

Well i have my dating scan tomorrow! cant wait, i think they will put me back a few days tbh as my periods are were never regular before going on the pill and i only had one true period after coming off as we got pregnant so quickly, Altho my midwife ignored the fact i said it was 31 days between my bleed during pill break and my first true period lol she just put 28 days :S

hey every1, i have a 10 year old daughter and am due 29th may with bambino no2. im new to this site and am struggling with the slang, any help would be appreciated, thanks xx

welcome princess :) i think there is a abbrievations section on the welcome part (i think) but im sure if you ask on here we can help you out

Hi there all

Been in bed since wednesday with suspected swine flu!!! Finally got out the house today even though it was for full blood count at docs!!!:wacko:

Feel quite a lot better than I did..totally bedbound....hated it. Then got streaming nose saturday/sunday so NO sleep at all at night. Feel bunged up now so seems that it's on it's way!! Just headache now really!!

My bruises on my tummy are finally fading away and the injections of clexane are getting easier to deal with!!

Looking forward to my scan on friday now!!!

sounds like you have had a horrid week jaccib, and here i have been at home moaning cos i just feel under the weather!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->