May mummies: are you ready for 3rd tri????

I'm due 4th may so not long till 3rd tri!!

If it's as bad as pol make it out to be am so not looking forward, the heartburn has started but it's not really bad. Becoming less mobile but bump is still small :) x

My bump is huge, I'm struggling already!! God knows what the next 14 weeks is going to bring!!! I'd love it if I was pain free lol xx

Mine is huge too! I can barely bend over now! Oh and I go in about 3 weeks for my scan to see if my low placenta have moved up! Keep me updated on yours! Fingers crossed both of ours move up!!

I go at 36 weeks to see if my placenta has moved, so fingers crossed for all of us! x

Oh no you too! :( I wonder why my dr. wants to check so early? he said he wanted me to get a scan at 28 or 29 weeks?? Fingers crossed for us!! I don't want a c-section!!

My bump is huge, I'm struggling already!! God knows what the next 14 weeks is going to bring!!! I'd love it if I was pain free lol xx

Mine is huge too! I can barely bend over now! Oh and I go in about 3 weeks for my scan to see if my low placenta have moved up! Keep me updated on yours! Fingers crossed both of ours move up!!

I go at 36 weeks to see if my placenta has moved, so fingers crossed for all of us! x

Oh no you too! :( I wonder why my dr. wants to check so early? he said he wanted me to get a scan at 28 or 29 weeks?? Fingers crossed for us!! I don't want a c-section!!

No me either! How have you been feeling?? I have got bigger a lot earlier this time round and generally just feel a lot more tired and achey then I remember being the other times x Maybe its because Im getting older:blush:

Me too! Time's going so slowly when you consciously count down nine months!
However, I still like this phase. Not too much of a bump yet, no complaints except for the odd heartburn... To be honest I'm a bit frightened of third tri!

If i could have third tri without the pack pain, pelvic pain, huuuuge bump, then I would be more happy lol.

You are due the same day as me! Woop! My Mum is from delft, whereabouts in Holland do you live? XX

I agree! Not looking forward to waddling, needing help rolling over and generally feeling like a beached whale!
Delft's a nice place! I'm from further up north, we currently live near Haarlem and Amsterdam.

im not over for a few weeks yet but i do have the occasional peep into the 3rd tri. cant wait.

I can't believe it's nearly 3rd tri time! I certainly feel like I've "popped" now and turning over in bed is an interesting experience to say the least! I'm suffering a bit with back pain if I don't keep it warm or keep moving, but Baby is so cute when it bounces around and has hiccups that while I may moan and say I'm only doing this the once I can't be angry with it. Poor little thing is happily growing away in its own world and hasn't a clue that it's putting Mummy through all this!

No me either! How have you been feeling?? I have got bigger a lot earlier this time round and generally just feel a lot more tired and achey then I remember being the other times x Maybe its because Im getting older:blush:

Glad I am not the only once I am so tired I go for another scan on 8 feb I will be one day shy of 29 weeks but on my last scan to check the lady said she didnt think it would move now:( so the doc has provisionally said c sect at 36 weeks dont know why so early, having said that my last baby was 5 weeks early no problem with placenta then but he weighed in at 9lb 6ozs so maybe they are bothered that bubs will get to big, so much to worry about and lol it just makes me more tireder:(
Last 2 scans said bubs was small hey ho..xx

just saw this post! i was getting ready to make my own post about it. lol. i'm going over on friday! scary. lol

Im soooo ready... think our LO wants out now... but through my stomach :rofl: kinda scared but excited at the same time xx

This 3rd pregnancy for me is aweful! :( I am so achy and hurt all the time! my back, stomach and "down there" hurt all the time! I never had issues with my other pregnancies, they were so easy.

I'm due end of May so still a way off.....I have viability and double figure to hit before 3rd Tri!

Im not ready at all! :wacko::wacko:
Im hardly showing either so if anyone could tell I was pregnant they wouldnt put me at 25wks :nope: I just want baby to be ready now cos it seems so far but close iykwim?

Im not ready at all! :wacko::wacko:
Im hardly showing either so if anyone could tell I was pregnant they wouldnt put me at 25wks :nope: I just want baby to be ready now cos it seems so far but close iykwim?

I'm the same way. I've got a tiny bump and people probably think I'm still in the first trimester :wacko: But baby is fine, so it's okay! I was small with my first one as well.

I'm so ready for 3rd tri! I'm due May 5th but will be having a C-Section around 39 weeks... still don't know what day officially yet, but can't wait to find out :happydance:

Fingers crossed yours has moved!! I have to wait until 33 weeks before they are scanning me for my naughty placenta. :wacko:

I can't believe it's nearly 3rd tri time! I certainly feel like I've "popped" now and turning over in bed is an interesting experience to say the least! I'm suffering a bit with back pain if I don't keep it warm or keep moving, but Baby is so cute when it bounces around and has hiccups that while I may moan and say I'm only doing this the once I can't be angry with it. Poor little thing is happily growing away in its own world and hasn't a clue that it's putting Mummy through all this!

Glad im not the only one struggling to turn in bed! lol None of my clothes fit and im living in leggings now. Bedtime is quite an annoying time as i am way too hot and hubby is too cold! :dohh:

Im uncomfortable now so god knows what im going to be like half way through 3rd tri!!!!

Glad im not the only one struggling to turn in bed! lol None of my clothes fit and im living in leggings now. Bedtime is quite an annoying time as i am way too hot and hubby is too cold! :dohh:

Im uncomfortable now so god knows what im going to be like half way through 3rd tri!!!!

I know the feeling! My clothes fit but I feel like a waddling elephant...! :cry:

I've hit double figures today! Wow, that came fast. My bump isn't particularly big yet. I went to try a maternity swimsuit yesterday and it was way too big, will have to squeeze into my other for a couple of weeks.

I'm quite calm, despite the heartburn & achy pelvis but I completely freaked when we went looking at prams yesterday. It suddenly hit me as I pushed a pram in the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->