May Mummies :)

Hi ladies
I'm due with our second boy on may 22nd! There will be 15 months between Joshua and the baby so we are gunna have our hands full!

We are selling our house at the moment so haven't got a nursery to decorate at the mo but we are going to view a house in the morning that we like that has a third bedroom so fingers crossed! I'd love to be moved before baby arrives!

I've bought baby a few things outfits, vests etc... But as Joshua's stuff is only 12 months old I'll be using most of that stuff again as its hardly been worn 9x out of 10! Saved us a fortune!

I've got all my hospital bag stuff ready just need to pack it all up in my case. Is that a bit early? I just thought I'm best to get things ready soon in case of moving?!?

We are going to buy our pushchair on Sunday. We have decided to go for the city jogger mini double. It's lightweight and folds easily and it's not to expensive! I'm so excited!! What pushchairs are you all getting??

Hi and welcome !! :flower:
I don't have anything ready for the hospital bag :) I think it is too early ( Iam 32 weeks ) but its better to be ready early than too late ( like me ) :haha: !
As the puschair thing ...in our country they saying its bad luck to buy it ( or have it at home ) before the baby is born :wacko: . I have no idea which one we gonna buy , probably some for a good price , i don't think we gonna look that much for a specific brand :thumb up:
It is good u don't have to buy any clothes ( or most of it ) , it is wasting money since the baby is growing up so fast so he won't be weaing it for that long . I got all my clothes ( up to 24 months ) from my friends . I am just gonna buy here and there some nice outfit if we gonna go somewhere :winkwink:

I'm due on may 26th also!!! I'm going to have a csection probably a week early. My 2 other boys were big, and this little guy is measuring 3 weeks big! Really looking forward to a long summer maturnity vacation!

I'm due on may 26th also!!! I'm going to have a csection probably a week early. My 2 other boys were big, and this little guy is measuring 3 weeks big! Really looking forward to a long summer maturnity vacation!

Me too! It will be lovely to take the baby out for walks in the summer :) Altho living In Scotland I may not get a very good one :haha:

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/woman-gives-birth-almost-14-pound-son-231707124.html

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I have also been suffering with SPD/PGP since December and have been pretty much housebound since January, its now so severe I'm only going out of the house now about once every 10 days, in a wheelchair. But most days I can only manage to get up for the loo and a snack due to the pain. Physio can do no more now till bubs is born and I start seeing them again after my 6 week check up.

xx

Did you find that physio helped the SPD a bit? I've been dealing with it since about 19 weeks and just this week it has started to get a LOT worse. I could barely walk in to work this morning :(

Hi, no the physio and belts didn't actually help with the pain, but crutches helped with the walking, just can't go far at all hence now needing the wheelchair, but cos the pain for me is in my coccyx as well as the pubic bone I can't sit for very long at all.
My physio did manipulate my butt check to help with the sciatica as well and this worked wonders to relieve the trapped nerve.

Can't lie on either side, even with pillow between legs as the pain sears across pubic bone so laying on back is really only option, propped up on 4 pillows plus v one, and 3 under knees.

Good luck xx

I know I did read about the Chinese baby - wow that wasn't a baby but a toddler!

Omg twins that's lovely x and you have done so well with no ms and only gaining 20ibs :)

When is everyone thinking about sorting out their bag for the hospital?

I feel so dis organised - I am 30 weeks pregnant and feel funny about buying bits yet.

I even looked at changing bags today and couldn't believe how much choice there was, let alone choosing a pram!

Also I can't believe the different bouncy chairs you can get - are you getting a vibrating one that plays tunes, a chair that rocks itself or a normal non gadget one?

This is the bouncy chair we're getting - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...TF8&coliid=I1VKV1Y26IM0GV&colid=1RTCLGS0AV5DZ

Plays music and vibrates. Hopefully it does the trick! xo

This is the bouncy chair we're getting - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...TF8&coliid=I1VKV1Y26IM0GV&colid=1RTCLGS0AV5DZ

Oh bless this chair is cute and not a bad price x

Oh bless this chair is cute and not a bad price x

Yeah, I think it's great for the price! I don't want to spend too much on one as he won't be in it any longer than 6mos xo

When is everyone thinking about sorting out their bag for the hospital?

I feel so dis organised - I am 30 weeks pregnant and feel funny about buying bits yet.

I even looked at changing bags today and couldn't believe how much choice there was, let alone choosing a pram!

Also I can't believe the different bouncy chairs you can get - are you getting a vibrating one that plays tunes, a chair that rocks itself or a normal non gadget one?

I just started getting my hospital bag together this weekend. I definately recommend getting a chair that rocks (swings). They were a lifesaver for my first baby. I also have the vibrating chair and it works, but the swing definately worked a LOT more for us.

I havn't started packing my hospital bag yet... I think it's maybe a bit early? I have 10 weeks left., i was thinking of waiting til around 35 weeks? Although once I have the nursery sorted il prob start lol x

I kind of have my bag packed. I have a list and buy things every now and then when I remember and just put them in there. Will get it packed by 34weeks probably. Still haven't packed the baby's bag yet though! xo

I've packed baby's bag and put it in the spare room so its ready whenever we need it, i've started on my bag and bough new pj's/nightie etc so I don't think I need to buy many more things.

Yeah I have bag packed, i've just been putting things in there as I remember/buy them and now it's just a few last min bits at the end really like hairbrush and toiletries etc, I hate feeling un-organised so I'd rather just have it ready and sitting there than panicking last min and forgetting stuff lol x

may mummies... Can anyone tell me what braxton hicks are like? My bump goes rock hard now and again but no pain,. is this it?? I expected pain! lol xx

may mummies... Can anyone tell me what braxton hicks are like? My bump goes rock hard now and again but no pain,. is this it?? I expected pain! lol xx

From what I've read... thats exactly what a BH is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->