May Mummies :)

This is the bouncy chair we're getting - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...TF8&coliid=I1VKV1Y26IM0GV&colid=1RTCLGS0AV5DZ

Plays music and vibrates. Hopefully it does the trick! xo

I got the same chair. I actually got it used for $12 and it's in perfect condition! I love it. It's so cute and I think my little boy will be very happy to play in it :D.

may mummies... Can anyone tell me what braxton hicks are like? My bump goes rock hard now and again but no pain,. is this it?? I expected pain! lol xx

That's what I get and been told they are!!

We have a swing and a bouncer:) we shall be alternating the twins on them!!!

Xxxxxxx

Ugh!! Just come to moan about my hideous heart burn today. What are your cures, the tablets make me feel sick. Boo xo

ugh i HATE heartburn! Mine is defo getting worse as the weeks go on! I LOVE milk so i've been drinking literally litres of it lol... i find it does help the heartburn, but not indigestion! :(

My mum also gave me this HUUUUUGE bottle of gaviscon so been taking that too! x

Think I'll start drinking more milk! It was so painful last night, I've never had reflux like this before. Oh and 31 weeks today!! yay xo

Yeah I would defo recommend milk. I'm in work just now and heartburn is killing me, but i have no milk or gaviscon :(

ooo how exciting :D I'm 30 weeks tomoro, and the fact that on thursday I will be 9weeks and 6days is really exciting :D single figure week! (almost) :haha:

Oh no! My OH's nan told me that when she was pregnant she had parma violets and love hearts to cure her heartburn :haha: best reason to eat some sweets!

It's so exciting, I can't believe how quick it goes but drags at the same time. xoxo

I'm sure I've heard the parma violets thing before! Defo worth a try,. if nothing else they taste well good! not had them for years :haha: xx

Anyone recommend anything to turn my breeched twin? He is the leading the twin! Other one is head down, but his position isn't important! Leading twin determines c section or not, and I don't want a c section :,-( xxxxxx

Anyone recommend anything to turn my breeched twin? He is the leading the twin! Other one is head down, but his position isn't important! Leading twin determines c section or not, and I don't want a c section :,-( xxxxxx

Not to sound to "new age-ish" but I read about a study where they took 200 women with breech baby’s. 100 were told to do nothing... 100 were told to "visualize" the baby turning... in the 100 who did nothing 30% naturally turned in the last few weeks.... in the 100 that visualized turning.. 80% actually turned....
My baby's been breech on most scans... but I figure at the very least I can take a few minutes a couple of times a day and talk to her while I work on visualize her turning lol... cant hurt?

I've heard using a birthing ball helps to turn baby's around as does going on all fours etc Or maybe ask him politely :haha: just kidding. Did you watch the one born every minute where the lady had twins and one was breech? She had a natural labour and was very impressive! xo

I've heard using a birthing ball helps to turn baby's around as does going on all fours etc Or maybe ask him politely :haha: just kidding. Did you watch the one born every minute where the lady had twins and one was breech? She had a natural labour and was very impressive! xo

also agree lol, and I've heard that laying on your left side helps to get baby in the right position, and I think I read somewhere that being on all fours with your head to the ground but bum still high in the air helps, the angle of it helps give space for baby to turn...suppose it's worth a try lol! x

Is anyone doing hypnobirthing classes? We started on Monday and find it quite good :)

Is anyone doing hypnobirthing classes? We started on Monday and find it quite good :)

I'm not doing the classes as the ones in my area are soooooo expensive! But I have bought the CD to listen to and the woman's voice on it actually makes me cringe/laugh a bit, but I am hoping to just get used to it and carry on listening to it, I fell asleep twice whilst listening to it, so it's obviously relaxing me! haha They said not to worry too much about falling asleep as the subconsciousness will still take it in. I'm hoping that it will work though :) x

I'm having a girl! May the 22nd! Elated, ecstatic, and cannot wait.... Her name will be Michelle Linda Elizabeth, her mommy and daddy are waiting impatiently for her to arrive...Lol...

spinningbabies.com has some good info on trying to turn a breech baby.

hey guys! thanks sooo much for the info on turning baby! i have started to visualise it turning, and sitting on the birthball doing a few "exercise" they recommend! also having a look at the spinningbabies website!!! i pray he turns!!!!! two weeks till my next scan!!!

sorry for late reply i have my family here staying and they staying for two weeks so i have little time to get on the computer :-/

hope everyones ok!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"