May Mummies :)

babys doing fine, measuring right on as she should and no reason for extra scans at all, no gd nothing? hmmm must just be lucky then!

theres always ladies at derby hospital who look over 30 weeks and dont appear to be there for any other reason than routine scans either

Very lucky! Must be the part of the country you are in then, must be their policy :) I'm currently in Northern Ireland so things can be very different over here! lol Can't wait to get back to england! x

This is actually the third May Mummy/Baby/Bump thread I have posted to, there certainly are a lot of us :)

I am due on May 10th with a girl as you can see from my various profile stuffs :) Pretty sure we're naming her Emery Lee-Ann, but nothing is set in stone until that birth cert is signed! LOL

DD's birthday is the 9th of May so we'll see how this turns out... lol

Have had MS the whole time... lost 16 lbs and have only managed to gain back 5. I had a little extra to start out with though, so it's all good:haha:

Have my nursery pretty much ready I suppose. Haven't gotten around to taking pics... prob should do that one of these days. Teehehehe

Thanks hun!! Yeah I'm soo excited!! Just can't wait !!!

Ive gained just over 20lbs too!! I didn't have ms at all and was just soooooo hungry the first 4 months!!! I'm still pretty hungry now a days and eat all day!!!! Hehe!! Im not working anymore which is worse as I get no exercise!!

Anyways also hoping to Bf so hopefully I can lose it all pretty soon!!! I do miss my pre preg weight sometimes!! However most of all I miss my pre preg skin face!!! It's horrible now, my forehead and chin area is FULL of spit scars that are red colour :-( hope they go one day soon as it really gets me down more than anything !!!

Xxxxxxx

That's a good weight gain for twins though isn't it? I've heard that with twins you're more likely to gain more, for obvious reasons lol. That's great that you are off work though, I really can't wait! 4 weeks left for me! :)

I'm sure your skin will return to normal, I suffer from the odd spot too which also leave scars for agggges! And its so annoying because although the spots gone, it still looks like I have them because of the scars! grrrr! xxxx

i must say my weight is rapidly going up these past few weeks!!! i think i will end up very big! lol!!!

i know! thats my prob! now it looks like i still have lots of spots on my forehead and my chin but i actually only have one on my chin! they are all scars!!!! its horrible!! i am hoping they will go... the ones on my forehead I THINK are looking better by the day...not too sure though!!

woohoooo 4 weeks! that will go fast!!!! then its the month im excited about! APRIL!!! my mums coming to stay with us (she lives in spain!) and i will be having my antenatal classes! (start last week of march) and i have a few other things happening!! so im so excited about april! cos i can say i am due next month!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

I have my 31 week midwife appointment. Am annoyed though as need to be in work for 11:30 so am getting a taxi there, then lunch is at 12:30 and midwife is at 1 o'clock and a 20 min taxi ride too!

I wish I'd joined the doctors where I work at =\ would be sooo much easier!

Joining in on the weight thing - think I have put a stone an a half on so far... don't mind the weight gain but hate looking at the scales now!!!!

May 10th here.. having a lickle boy, he is getting good at bashing me in the ribs now.. makes me a bit paranoid that I am hurting him as my ribs hurt so bad!
Finish work 3 weeks on Friday... cant wait!!

We're due date buddies:happydance:

I have my 31 week midwife appointment. Am annoyed though as need to be in work for 11:30 so am getting a taxi there, then lunch is at 12:30 and midwife is at 1 o'clock and a 20 min taxi ride too!

Joining in on the weight thing - think I have put a stone an a half on so far... don't mind the weight gain but hate looking at the scales now!!!!

thats not that much weight hun!!! :) dont worry about the scales!! hehe!

could you swap doctors? or is there no point now?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i weighed myself last week and according to the scales im using i've not even put on a stone yet.... I recon i did lose a bit at the start though because i was sick LOADS.... Baby is measuring fine so far though :) x

hi ladies, i have now read through most of the posts, i am really pleased to be counting down the next few weeks with you all. how exciting when we all will post pic's of our precious once. :)

i am week 29 today and expected due date is 24th of may but due to a surgery i did in 2011 i have to do a planned c-section. so we will have our baby girl on the 14th of may. :) so just 9weeks and 4days left. so excited!!! this is our first.

the first 20 weeks were no fun for me, as i had sever ms and no meds worked and i was put on iv due to dehydration. lost weight due to that. also got high risk for ds so did the amnio test and it showed that our baby was healthy. i have now gained back what i lost and another 6.3 pounds/3kg. my doc is not worried about the little weight gain as my fundal height is mesuring right on at the moment. :)

babys doing fine, measuring right on as she should and no reason for extra scans at all, no gd nothing? hmmm must just be lucky then!

theres always ladies at derby hospital who look over 30 weeks and dont appear to be there for any other reason than routine scans either

Very lucky! Must be the part of the country you are in then, must be their policy :) I'm currently in Northern Ireland so things can be very different over here! lol Can't wait to get back to england! x

mystery solved lol shes measuring big now, they told me she was spot on last time but they told me today she had a big belly last time thats why the extra scan!

shes just under the top line for 32 weeks on all measurements but didnt tell me were she is actually at weight wise. im also 4/5 engaged :)

thats not that much weight hun!!! :) dont worry about the scales!! hehe!

could you swap doctors? or is there no point now?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's no point in swapping doctors at this point, more hassle than it's worth!
However, I went there today... waited an hour and a half and it turns out the midwife wasn't there and nobody had told us!!! :growlmad: cancelled my appointment then the relief one came in but I couldn't stay cos of work! Not on!!!!!! Really needed to discuss things with her too :(

Hi
I'm due 9th May
This will be baby number 3.... all boys!!!!

Can't wait to meet him even though we have been told he might arrive early like our youngest did (35+1)!!!!

Does anyone have BBM?

Mine is 28D7AF98 - Would love to get to know some Mummy's due in May! x

Due in May 24th
so excited for our little boy Wesley Daniel!
Im getting pretty unconfortable but im hanging in there
Any ideas on how to sleep painless?? LOL pillows dont seem to work!
I have glucose challenge tomorrow and 4d ultrasound Monday!

Im due first week of june but will be having a section therefor this will bring me into last week of may. I cannot wait to meet my 2nd princess.

Hi ladies, i'm due 31st May...so its gonna be a hit or miss whether i'll actually be a may mummy or not lol. So excited, cant wait to meet our lil princess.x

Hi ladies, i'm due 31st May...so its gonna be a hit or miss whether i'll actually be a may mummy or not lol. So excited, cant wait to meet our lil princess.x

Hi Stacey welcome to the thread :wave:

We have the same due date :yipee: :wohoo: and I am also expecting :pink: :cloud9:

Is this your first?? xx

Can't believe us ladies are into single figures or nearly single figures in terms of weeks left.

Had to have an glucose test today :( Syrup is awful and triggered heartburn. However only allowed water until my second lot of bloods :(.

I feel like I've suddenly expanded overnight too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"