May Mummies :)

also agree lol, and I've heard that laying on your left side helps to get baby in the right position, and I think I read somewhere that being on all fours with your head to the ground but bum still high in the air helps, the angle of it helps give space for baby to turn...suppose it's worth a try lol! x

So, would that be like a Donward Dog pose but in all fours? 0.o
I need to go get a birthing ball and start sitting on it.

spinningbabies.com has some good info on trying to turn a breech baby.

Thanks for the info!!!

Hiya girls!

i cant believe how close its getting now :/ i fancy its flown by this pregnancy!
I'm due to be induced at 38 weeks if baby is still growing nicely and doesnt get too big..otherwise its a c - section! im type 1 diabetic. Im expecting my 2nd little girl, cnt wait to meet her ..but im a little worried because she's been diagnosed with scoliosis after a worrying month of it supposidly being spina bifida..i was so relieved but im still pnicky..just hoping its not too severe the curve in her spine.

last night i decided to change my babies name as i was going off it ..i told every1 it would be lillie amelia jones even my 2 and half yr old daughter and 5 yr old step daughter calls her this but now im trying to drum it into them that it's Brooke Carys Jones lol well my 2yr old doesnt really understand and still calls her the other name..eek trust me!

hope evryone's feeling okay?! xx

Hello fellow May mummies to be

Following our appointment with the consultant on Thursday it was decided that I now posed too much of a risk to be at home on bed rest, so in a few hours I am checking into hospital at 29+4 weeks for the remainder of my pregnancy, possibly 10 weeks.

The reason being is that my SPD is now so severe that I am so immobile I am at risk of DVT. I also have major placenta previa that caused me to haemmorhage and lose a chunk of placenta at 25+3 weeks and so have been on full bed rest since leaving hospital for that to prevent a further bleed.

Both of these on their own pose risk to me and baby but due to being immobile and DVT risk I now need blood thinning injections daily, but should I then have a bleed cos of the placenta it could be fatal so I need to be closely monitored.

I am absolutley gutted as to the way my long awaited pregnancy has panned out, but completely understand why I have to go in. However I am scared, nervous, emotional, tired and just dont want to go and leave my hubby, fur babies and my home.

We were given 4 days grace to get things sorted as she had wanted me to go in on Thursday, but I have had to leave a load of lists for various people to get all final jobs and shopping done ready for little mans arrival, and to try and alleviate the pressure on my poor hubby who is gonna be run ragged I think.

On the plus side, since the last bleed and little man making his bid for freedom at 25+3 and 1lb 14oz he is now weighing 3lb 1oz since the steroids and he is doing great. His delivery will defo be a C section, I have absolutely no choice, and she would like to leave it until 39 weeks for his sake, but obviously this will change should I have another bleed or the SPD gets to the point where I can't get up.

All good fun eh!

Very much hoping I can still get on here and catch up with everyones progress, 3rd Tri happenings and arrivals!

Happy Mothers day to us all xx

Oh god.
I hope u get to meet ur baby and he's as healthy as can be. How scary for u! Well I am
34 weeks wed and just bored of waiting.
I am fat uncomfortable and can't sleep as I am having trips up to the toilet every few moments. Feel like I wanna move my toilet downstairs!

I sit on the ball daily in the hope he/she has turned by my 36 week scan.
My best friend is a midwife and said she could feel a head in my pelvis but sometimes a Hea and a bum are v similar.
She's said she will give me a stretch and sweep at 38 and 40 weeks so I have the best chance of having my natural birth I want as last time it was a emergency c sec and I was so upset I had to have councilling!

Fingers crossed. X

Flutterby - That must be such a big shock. I'm sorry you're having a difficult pregnancy :( It'll all be worth it soon! I hope the next 10 weeks fly by and baby is nice and healthy. xoxo

Fxed for you Flutterby:hugs: I hope he stays in until 39 for you!

Flutterby, I hope everything goes well for you! It will all be worth it very soon! :thumbup:

And to all, I hope your doing great. I feel sore today, EVERYWHERE.. not sure why, but I'm not too worried about it.
I looked to see if the chinese gender predictor thing was right for me, but it wasn't. :haha: At least I hope it isn't right cuz everything I own for the little one is blue or green.:haha:

Hiya girls!

i cant believe how close its getting now :/ i fancy its flown by this pregnancy!
I'm due to be induced at 38 weeks if baby is still growing nicely and doesnt get too big..otherwise its a c - section! im type 1 diabetic. Im expecting my 2nd little girl, cnt wait to meet her ..but im a little worried because she's been diagnosed with scoliosis after a worrying month of it supposidly being spina bifida..i was so relieved but im still pnicky..just hoping its not too severe the curve in her spine.

last night i decided to change my babies name as i was going off it ..i told every1 it would be lillie amelia jones even my 2 and half yr old daughter and 5 yr old step daughter calls her this but now im trying to drum it into them that it's Brooke Carys Jones lol well my 2yr old doesnt really understand and still calls her the other name..eek trust me!

hope evryone's feeling okay?! xx

We will have our babies on a similar date :) i'm being induced at 38 weeks, i've got diabetes though they think its type 1, i'm praying its just GD but i won't know until baby is here x

Flutterby, thinking of you and your little one :hugs: hoping the next 10 weeks fly by for you! x

room for one more? :wave:

due 15th may, hoping for a homebirth! this is my 4th pregnancy. I have a 2 yr old DD.

Hi!! Im due May 7th with a little girl! Just moved into a new place so I literally have Nothing for the baby yet....!:dohh:I know...........crazy girl! But I am slowly getting around too it........My morning sickness has came back and it suuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!! and im feeling So huge I can barley walk!!! Ugh!!! LOL.:shrug:

ilove3baby: I am moving next month and dreading it! Any advice? :haha: I don't have much for this baby but I do have some things still that my son used.

We still haven't had the date for moving into our new place so everything is on hold for us right now!! :(

Just praying he doesn't arrive early!!!

Found out yesterday that we are likely to be moving at some point shortly before/after LOs arrival but all details yet to be confirmed :dohh:

Everyone is moving! I wish I was moving to a place of my own for the LO and I!

Well we got the mortgage offer through today so not sure how long it takes from there but we're getting there slowly!!! :D

5 days left at work!! Wooohoooo it's getting close!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->