May Mummies :)

Hi,

I am due on the 22nd May and working right through to 11th May, counting down the days!

We are team yellow and can't wait to meet our little baby - so excited. This is our first and we are all ready to go in the nursery. Just need to start thinking about hospital bag and birth plan now.

Pretty good pregnancy so far, getting a bit of indigestion now.

Can't wait :)

im counting down to my scan thursday then 50 days lol :happydance:

I really want another scan! Just want to see my baby again, last one was at 20 weeks, and it just seems far too long to wait another 20 weeks to see baby again lol! xx

so after your 20 week you dont get another? wow mines a normal routine scan... no extras here

Oh really?? wow i've never heard of a routine scan after 20 weeks before? Lucky!! Unless they wanted to keep an eye on baby or check the size or something then I won't be getting another one :( x

what have you all packed in your hospital bags as this is something I really must do now. 30 weeks on Wednesday.

Also do you all carry your maternity notes with you? I know you should but I keep forgetting to pick them up.

Hey,

I've packed clothes for baby, clothes for me coming home, nightwear for me in labour, and clean ones for after whilst recovering, underwear, disposable underwear too, bikini (as I want to try a water birth), nappies, wipes, toiletries bag, maternity pads, breast pads, baby blanket.....think that's it so far, and then I will be adding a few bits like camera, cash, cd with music on, nursing bra, tens machine, and prob a little bit of make up too haha! call me vein but I take such awful pics with no make up on, and I figure if I am gonna look back at the first pics with baby, I at least want to look acceptable! lol

As for the maternity notes, do you mean carry them with you everywhere? I don't carry those with me, I've never been told to, I only take them with me to appointments etc :) x

Hi! I am due on May 3rd! However, I will most likely be induced at the end of April...so I don't know whether to consider myself a May mommy or April! :shrug:

We are having a little girl!! and I feel like time has stopped for me!! Her nursery is done, bags packed...besides my husbands...so now its just a waiting game!! :coffee:

We saw our baby girl about 2 weeks for our 4-D scan...its crazy to think the next time we see her she will be here!! :happydance:

I have started becoming extremely sleepy lately!!! and felt some pressure the other day so I thought she had dropped but she has seemed to pop back up again because I can feel her in my ribs!!! :cry:

Anyways...just trying to be patient...its extremely hard!!!

Hi ladies, we are due our Rainbow baby Scarlett on 11th May, but at my regular growth scans im measuring ahead so i personally think she will make an appearance in April.

I dont finish work until 27th April, when im 38 weeks!! x

Help

What do I need to pack for baby I have no Idea and with being team yellow we are limited as to what we can buy in advance.

Help

What do I need to pack for baby I have no Idea and with being team yellow we are limited as to what we can buy in advance.

Hey hun, I replied to you earlier with details of what I have already packed, so you may get some ideas there x

Hi everyone :) I'm Jasmine, 17 years young and expecting a little boy due May 13th. (which is mother's day :happydance:) It's nice to meet you all.

After my baby shower this past weekend, I feel SOOOO anxious to meet him. 2.5 more months is just too long!

:D 23 more working days for me, although 3 of those days I am taking as holiday, so technically only 20 days in work!! woop woop! can't wait!!!! x

I feel ya! I constantly am going through & refolding all the little clothes I've got for my LO like it will make time go faster lol

Btw, love the name for your little girl.

I can't seem to settle with a name for mine :dohh:

Hi everyone :) I'm Jasmine, 17 years young and expecting a little boy due May 13th. (which is mother's day :happydance:) It's nice to meet you all.

After my baby shower this past weekend, I feel SOOOO anxious to meet him. 2.5 more months is just too long!

Awwwww where about's are you from for May 13th to be Mother's day? :D Here in the UK, Mother's day is 18th March, so we all miss out on mother's day this year! (well we can still get mother's day stuff from bumps! hehe!) x

I'm from the United States, Mother's day is the second sunday of may every year here :)

I'm hoping he comes either right on time or a bit early so I don't have to wait a WHOLE year to celebrate! :haha:

I feel ya! I constantly am going through & refolding all the little clothes I've got for my LO like it will make time go faster lol

Btw, love the name for your little girl.

I can't seem to settle with a name for mine :dohh:

I do the exact same thing haha. I constantly look a his clothes and put them in different order of size, colour etc (sad, I know!) Can't wait to put him in his outfits!

I'm from the United States, Mother's day is the second sunday of may every year here :)

I'm hoping he comes either right on time or a bit early so I don't have to wait a WHOLE year to celebrate! :haha:

Aww brilliant! Well fingers crossed that you get to hold baby in your arms on mothers day then :) xxx

Help

Hey hun, I replied to you earlier with details of what I have already packed, so you may get some ideas there x

ooops must have missed it I will take a look back

thank you xx :winkwink:

Hey everyone! I'm due May 12th with a little girl:)! Keeping her name a secret until she's born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->