May Mummies :)

lol... Chloe, I have to say I hate you just a little right now... NO ms???:haha:

Im STILL having MS....

Morning sickness disappeared for me around 23 weeks or so. Thank goodness,

it was HORRIBLE!

Still feeling nauseous every now again, especially when I forget to eat. Anyone else getting RLP really bad when walking? It's starting to get so painful xo

hey ladies!!! im due on may 17th with my twin boys as some of you may know!!!

i am 30 weeks tomorrow!!! woop woop!!! soo excited!! one more week and down to SINGLE figures countdown!!!!

hope you all are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

u are in single numbers at 30 weeks 1 day, as you only have 9 weeks, 6 days to go. :happydance: which i love the sound off :kiss:

im good, hope u are to chick x

im counting down to my scan thursday then 50 days lol :happydance:

I really want another scan! Just want to see my baby again, last one was at 20 weeks, and it just seems far too long to wait another 20 weeks to see baby again lol! xx

so after your 20 week you dont get another? wow mines a normal routine scan... no extras here

Oh really?? wow i've never heard of a routine scan after 20 weeks before? Lucky!! Unless they wanted to keep an eye on baby or check the size or something then I won't be getting another one :( x

babys doing fine, measuring right on as she should and no reason for extra scans at all, no gd nothing? hmmm must just be lucky then!

theres always ladies at derby hospital who look over 30 weeks and dont appear to be there for any other reason than routine scans either

Hi ladies!!

This is my second baby and we're having another girl, due May 23rd this time. Her name is going to be Fiona, but we are still undecided on a middle name at the moment.

I have been suffering from SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction) this time around since about 19 weeks and it's been getting a lot worse.

We had our 3d ultrasound yesterday and it's confirmed that baby is head down which would explain the added pressure to my stomach and pelvis in turn making my SPD worse.

Hi ladies!!

This is my second baby and we're having another girl, due May 23rd this time. Her name is going to be Fiona, but we are still undecided on a middle name at the moment.

I have been suffering from SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction) this time around since about 19 weeks and it's been getting a lot worse.

We had our 3d ultrasound yesterday and it's confirmed that baby is head down which would explain the added pressure to my stomach and pelvis in turn making my SPD worse.

We share a due date... :)

Hi ladies!!

We share a due date... :)
I'm also may 23rd :)

Hi all I am due may 23rd so am 29 weeks now.

Pregnancy so far hasn't been too bad. This is my second pregnancy, first time around I was really poorly so glad to have a good experience this time. I have a son already so pleased to hear we are having a girl this time :kiss:

I leave work on the 30 march and I can't wait - ill have my last school holidays with just my son which makes me feel a bit sad. My son will be nearly 9 so it's been just the 3 of us for quite a while.

I had a scan last week and was told the baby is currently growing ahead of her dates ( currently 2 weeks ahead). I had he glucose test and all ok, I just look like I'm producing a big baby. They have predicted she will be 10 lb or more!

Hi all I am due may 23rd so am 29 weeks now.

Pregnancy so far hasn't been too bad. This is my second pregnancy, first time around I was really poorly so glad to have a good experience this time. I have a son already so pleased to hear we are having a girl this time :kiss:

I leave work on the 30 march and I can't wait - ill have my last school holidays with just my son which makes me feel a bit sad. My son will be nearly 9 so it's been just the 3 of us for quite a while.

I had a scan last week and was told the baby is currently growing ahead of her dates ( currently 2 weeks ahead). I had he glucose test and all ok, I just look like I'm producing a big baby. They have predicted she will be 10 lb or more!

wow , 10 pounds baby :baby: thats a big one :) . I have SUA ( single umbilical artery ) and they are watching my babys growth because babies with SUA are usually small or they stop growing . But my baby is measuring as average baby fortunately :happy dance: but the nurse said she cannot imagine how big he would be with normal umbilical cord :haha:
Have u read the story about the 15.5 pounds newborn from china ? thats crazy :wacko:

Morning!!!

bumpin2012 – hehe, no no MS!!! I even asked MW and consultant if it was ok that I wasn’t getting any as I just assumed that It was normal! Esp with twins. They both looked at me like I was crazy!! Haha! But hey u never know I might get it in my last weeks?!

Vicky1982 – oh yeah I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooooo single figures!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for pointing out!!! Has made my day!!

Venusrockstar &#8211; oooh SPD doesn&#8217;t seem nice :) big hugs hun!! At least shes getting ready, even though u have 11 weeks to go! Last time I had a scan twin 1 was breeched!! Boohoo! Hoping he has turned by Mondays scan!! What do you have to do for your SPD! Oh and congrats on your second little girl! <3

Anniehannie &#8211; wow 10lbs hun!!! I cant imagen carrying two 10lbs! it would be very heavy if twins end up 10lbs!! hehe! Well my friend had her baby in august and it was just below 10lbs! believe it or not other than the labour being long once it started properly it wasn&#8217;t too bad, well that&#8217;s what she said :)

15.5 pounds newborn from china &#8211; WOWZER!!!!! Now that is a big baby!!!!!

I am 30 weeks today!!!! Omg!! Love it!!! Hehe!! My bump has also seemed to have doubled in size in the last week!!! No joke! Everyone keeps saying my bump has really appeared and I did notice that it had gotten bigger but when I took a piccie this morning and compared it to last week, u can really tell!! I am so happy about it though!! Hehe!!

How watches corrie!? Cant wait for tonights episode!! I wonder who killed frank!!!!! I am going with his mother!!! Hehehhe!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anniehannie - Our LO is measuring 2 weeks ahead as well! He's a long baby :haha: I'm hoping this means he'll be 1-2 weeks early.

I bloody hope he's not 15 pounds though, gosh!

i heard about that chinese baby a few weeks back, it looked like a little sumo wrestler! :haha:

i also heard there was a baby born in the UK recently, about 13lbs and born with two teeth?!?! dunno if it's true but that is soooo creepy :haha:

Hi :wave: sorry I don't come on here as much as I would like. Chasing a high needs toddler around and buying a new house is exhausting. Luckily this pregnancy is soooo much easier than his was! I had bad ms throughout on and off my entire pregnancy. I can't believe I am going to be 29 weeks on Sat. This pregnancy has been going so quickly!

Wow 15 lbs is crazy!!! I am really hoping for a vbac this time but if I was carrying a 15lb baby I would prob want a c/s :haha:

i heard about that chinese baby a few weeks back, it looked like a little sumo wrestler! :haha:

i also heard there was a baby born in the UK recently, about 13lbs and born with two teeth?!?! dunno if it's true but that is soooo creepy :haha:

Couldnt help but laugh at this one hahaha:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

hello may mommies:thumbup::thumbup: let ride on the months already:thumbup:

Omg! My OH's brother was born with teeth. Think that spoiled any chances of Bf'ing :haha:
Hope it doesn't run in the family...:dohh:

i know someone who was born with a tooth!! i do find it a bit odd! i wonder why it happens!!!??

xxxxx

Thanks hun!! Yeah I'm soo excited!! Just can't wait !!!

Ive gained just over 20lbs too!! I didn't have ms at all and was just soooooo hungry the first 4 months!!! I'm still pretty hungry now a days and eat all day!!!! Hehe!! Im not working anymore which is worse as I get no exercise!!

Anyways also hoping to Bf so hopefully I can lose it all pretty soon!!! I do miss my pre preg weight sometimes!! However most of all I miss my pre preg skin face!!! It's horrible now, my forehead and chin area is FULL of spit scars that are red colour :-( hope they go one day soon as it really gets me down more than anything !!!

Xxxxxxx

That's a good weight gain for twins though isn't it? I've heard that with twins you're more likely to gain more, for obvious reasons lol. That's great that you are off work though, I really can't wait! 4 weeks left for me! :)

I'm sure your skin will return to normal, I suffer from the odd spot too which also leave scars for agggges! And its so annoying because although the spots gone, it still looks like I have them because of the scars! grrrr! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->