May Mummies :)

How's everyone doing here for weight gain and bumps? Just curious how everyone looks these days lol. I've put on 19lbs.. was trying to keep it low due to starting off with a overweight BMI.

I brought my pramette yesterday and i have an overwhelming desire to take it outside and push it but im scared of looking a bit insane, i had a push of it around my mums living room but it wasn't the same :lol:

I really want a 4d scan too, been meaning to badger my mum for one as i just really want one so i can get a better idea of who he's going to look like..Me or OH :D

How's everyone doing here for weight gain and bumps? Just curious how everyone looks these days lol. I've put on 19lbs.. was trying to keep it low due to starting off with a overweight BMI.

I've gained 27 lbs..however I've been underweight my whole life with a super high metabolism so I was told to gain a bit more than normal!

Help

What do I need to pack for baby I have no Idea and with being team yellow we are limited as to what we can buy in advance.

Hey hun, I replied to you earlier with details of what I have already packed, so you may get some ideas there x

ooops must have missed it I will take a look back

thank you xx :winkwink:

I also posted some list what do I think its necessary ( or what my book is saying :D )

I gained so far 25 pounds :(
Thats what I wanted to gain for the whole pregnancy :blush: lets hope I am not gonna go over 35 pounds since they saying I should gain 25- 35 pounds :wacko:

And this is my bump at 31 weeks ( yesterday )

Attachments

• DSC05420.jpg
    DSC05420.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
I've gained about 15-16 pounds. Cannot wait to be regular size again lol

I've gained about 15-16 pounds. Cannot wait to be regular size again lol

You are good :thumb up:
I am trying whole pregnancy eat healthy and move a lot and still gaining like crazy :( :shrug: ! I just hope its gonna be down fast after birth :haha:

i've gained a stone lol, i'm trying not to worry, i had gained 25lbs by now with jayden and somehow lost it within 3 weeks of having him, so heres hoping :rofl:

My due date changed 3x now its may 6th. I'm so bored and tired. I'm going to start walking this wee.

heres 30+1!

Attachments

• 0305121641 (1).jpg
    0305121641 (1).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello!

Can I come in?? I am due on 27th May and have been hanging out in the June Bugs thread (my original due date was 2nd June) but thought it'd be nice to speak with some May Mummies too!

x

Due may 22 not really any complaints except I think I have the flu:(

Hi I'm due on the 18th with number two, completely bricking it!! the having two bit lol. They think it's a girl which is so exciting. I am huge this time xx

Hi ladies can I join you? :flower:

We are team :pink: with our first and due 31st May x

hey ladies!!! im due on may 17th with my twin boys as some of you may know!!!

i am 30 weeks tomorrow!!! woop woop!!! soo excited!! one more week and down to SINGLE figures countdown!!!!

hope you all are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww twins!! I'd love twins! :) Congrats! and welcome girls!

Gorgeous bump pics :) I have also gained about 24lbs :( my aim was a stone and a half for the whole pregnancy, think that was a bit optimistic lol! I dunno about anyone else but my appetite has just rocketed through pregnancy!! I didn't get any sickness either, so didn't lose weight in the beginning like some have, and although I am eating well, I sometimes just have no will power and give in to my chocolate craving!! eek! I am planning to BF so really hope that will help me to lose the weight after too, and I hope my appetite slows back down and that i'm too busy to think about it once baby's born! lol xxx

I don't even know how much I've gained, too scared to find out haha.

I can't believe I've passed 30 weeks now, it's insane!! Only 10 weeks now :D!!

Awww twins!! I'd love twins! :) Congrats! and welcome girls!

Gorgeous bump pics :) I have also gained about 24lbs :( my aim was a stone and a half for the whole pregnancy, think that was a bit optimistic lol! I dunno about anyone else but my appetite has just rocketed through pregnancy!! I didn't get any sickness either, so didn't lose weight in the beginning like some have, and although I am eating well, I sometimes just have no will power and give in to my chocolate craving!! eek! I am planning to BF so really hope that will help me to lose the weight after too, and I hope my appetite slows back down and that i'm too busy to think about it once baby's born! lol xxx

Thanks hun!! Yeah I'm soo excited!! Just can't wait !!!

Ive gained just over 20lbs too!! I didn't have ms at all and was just soooooo hungry the first 4 months!!! I'm still pretty hungry now a days and eat all day!!!! Hehe!! Im not working anymore which is worse as I get no exercise!!

Anyways also hoping to Bf so hopefully I can lose it all pretty soon!!! I do miss my pre preg weight sometimes!! However most of all I miss my pre preg skin face!!! It's horrible now, my forehead and chin area is FULL of spit scars that are red colour :-( hope they go one day soon as it really gets me down more than anything !!!

Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->