May Mummy's 2012

Lovely photo's clare.....anyone else have days when their lo won't be put down? DS was like this and I was so relieved when Ava didn't appear to be. The past two days though - urrghhhh. Hope it's to do with a growth spurt, anyone else have this for a few days around 6 wks??

Vicky - Logan is on a bit of a growth spurt. He spent yesterday sleeping for 20 minutes then feeding for 20, that was our routine for the day! However he's taken to his moses basket better now and sleeps in there all night! I actually kind of miss co-sleeping.

Right ladies I have discovered the secret to a successful night of passion! It includes 3 glasses of rosé and lots of lube! :) Job done! Russ is a happy man again and while he's off work he's sharing the night feeds which is lovely (although I have to wake him up to tell him that Logans awake - men can sleep through anything!)

Clare those photos of Emily are gorgeous! I really hope I have a girl next, always wanted a boy first but a girl would be lovely!

ha ha Irish, you are so brave, I really can't bring myself to give in. I think I'd need more than 3 glasses and DH would need considerably more lol!!

Yea I really doing think ill dtd every again...and I'm not even sure if I'm joking when I say that :haha:

After 7 weeks solid of Lexi being the worst sleeper ever a bloody miracle happened last night, she didn't go down untill 9pm but then slept through till 3am went back down at 3:30am and didn't get up again untill 6:45! I'm so excited I had to share...I've had sleep! :haha:

Hope everyone got a good sleep also! :D

Clare Emily is beautiful!!

Taylor had one ofthose days today! He has been on the boob all day, hes gone down at his usuall 11.00pm though after a bath and baby massage:happydance:

Thanks for your good luck wishes for my little business :flower:

Attachments

• photo (15).jpg
    photo (15).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
Yea I'm starting to believe bath bottle story and bed routine maybe is working since it was another good sleep last night! I'll be honest though the stories are more for me :haha:

Also, I've become a YouTube mum...haha =/

Here's a chatty Lexi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnL-rh_yjPg&feature=g-upl

Also, I've become a YouTube mum...haha =/

Here's a chatty Lexi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnL-rh_yjPg&feature=g-upl

WOW! How clever is Lexi!! So beautiful too! I only get the odd little babble from taylor x

Haha she's the most vocal baby around I think...Must take that off of me since I never shut up! :haha:

She yells at you too though! Think I've been told off a few times now lol

Lexi is so cute, bet she makes you laugh a lot!

The last few days have been difficult and strange, not really sure what's happening with Logan. For the last few evenings between 4-9 he is so unsettled and spends most of it screaming, it's been awful. Thankfully OH has been here. But then he sleeps really well at night, only waking once between 8/9pm and 6am. I'm hoping it was a growth spurt or something because today he's spent the whole day sleeping, he only wakes to take some milk then he goes back off which isn't like him.

The crying was heartbreaking, nothing would calm him :-( I miss my smiley baby!

How is everyone else getting on?

Aw the crying really is the worst thing with that just breaks your heart, even worse when the tears start flowing! Apparently colic reaches its peak at 6 weeks which is why babies scream a lot about then, either that or a growth spurt but im sure he'll be smiling again soon! :)

Rara - love the video Lexi is sooo cute!!

Irish, we've had the same. Five really unsettled days and evenings and now a sleepy day today, with Ava falling asleep of her own accord again, phew xx

This rain is doing my nut in. Walked into town with both children and got soaked through, with DS whinging and DD screaming all the way home.

Had to share... Emily has slept from 10.30 till 4.30... Really hoping this isn't a one off!!!!!

Lexi is absolutely gorgeous.. Emily makes the same wee noises and I love it!!

Sorry to hear Logan has been unsettled Tay.. Do you think it's a touch of colic.. ie, when he cries does he pull his legs up etc? That's what Emily was like till I started her on the gripe water and she's like a different baby.
The crying is heartbreaking though, worst thing in the world.

On a brighter note.. Chris has given in to my constant nagging about having Emily christened so looks like its happening!!! But he's really annoyed me by saying if we have a boy next then he wouldn't do it (don't really see his logic!!!!!) I'll pass that bridge when I come to it!!!

Hope you're all doing well.. Can't believe our LO's are 7 weeks old or so, time is racing by!! xx

I'm not sure if it's colic, he doesn't pull his legs up or anything like that but we've tried him with some infacol just in case. He had a much better evening last night but I don't know if it's due to that or coincidence!

I'm so happy you're getting the Christening!! We're doing Logans in a couple of months when we're settled into the new house. Moving day on 2nd August & I can't wait!

Have any of you guys got pets? I've got 2 dogs and they're amazing with Logan!

Glad Logan had a better night last night.
No pets here but Chris would love a dog.. I've said he can but only once Emily is over 6 months or so.

Joined weight watchers tonight in an attempt to shift this baby weight :( its atrocious!!!
I hate my tummy post pregnancy and don't think it'll ever be the same again. Xx

Poor Logan, hope that was the worst of it for you Irish!

Here here with this sodding rain (non today though)
Yesterday on school run ds1 was really playing me up. I had Taylor in his baby carrier, holding an umbrella and literally dragging ds1 behind me while he refused to stand up! To top it off he jumped in the biggest puddle ever got soaking wet and then while walking back his trousers fell down with the weight of the water and another mom had to pull them up cus I couldn't do it :haha: that bit was funny!

I have a fish lol! We had a dig for 8 years, she was golden with my daughter but when my ds1 was born she took a major dislike to him, she would growl at him and bark. We did the right thing and got her re homed:cry: one of the worst days of my life!

I will never have a dog again as it was heartbreaking to say goodbye .

It's such a shame because most dogs live kids but she was a long legged staffie capable of doing serious damage if she turned.

I miss her so much she has been gone over 2 years now we've never seen her since :(

Jesus I'm all sad now!

On a happier note Taylor is still an angel he is still breastfeeding well and sleeping from 11 till about 5 ish he never makes a fuss and he is always smiling!

Hope the weather brightens up for the school hols, I will be tearing my hair out if we're all stuck indoors for 6 weeks lol!

Clare - glad your getting your christening and your already talking about another child, forgot about labour pain already :haha: x x

I can't half ramble :haha:
Oh and I had a dog not a dig! My phone has a mind of its own

Lexi is such a cutie!

I hope Logan starts feeling himself again soon! It is so heartbreaking when they cry and you have no idea why, feel so useless sometimes.

Well done Emily for sleeping for so long. I love it when Johnny sleeps like that but I always wake up worried. I'll be amazed when he sleeps through though. He always sleeps longer when Bill does the night feeds on weekends, it's like he knows!

We've got two cats and they are great with Johnny thankfully.

Aww Mare, I would of been heartbroken too! I'm a big animal lover.

How many ounces are your LO's taking if you're bottle feeding and how often? Johnny's on 5oz every 3-4 hrs xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->