May Mummy's 2012

Chloe, i lived in the same pair of jeans mixed with a few tops throughout my pregnancy! Although I'm the same size as before, dressing doesn't have the same appeal. Instead of going into clothes shops now I walk straight past to the baby stores! Starting to make a bit more of an effort now, doesn't help that I've barely left the house in a week due to the weather!

Clare, good luck with baby group, let us know how it goes! I thought about doing a dream feed but it doesn't actually seem to be waking up for hunger, he's just awake and ready to play! It's been easy while hubby has been home as one does the night feed and one gets up in the morning with him but he goes back to work on Wednesday :-(

Anyone else struggling to sleep even when LO is asleep? I'm hoping it's just because I've got the house move on my mind but I'm hardly sleeping at all. Annoying when you've got a baby that's actually a good sleeper!

We had some professional shots taken a couple of days ago & they're gorgeous! Can't wait to get them back.

Taking Logan swimming for the first time today, so excited!! Have any of you taken your babies yet?

Tay - Looking forward to seeing some shots of Logan. How did swimming go?
Hope your house move is going well and Happy Anniversary for tomorrow, how you have a lovely day.
We're just going for some lunch then meeting up with some family.

Baby group was really good actually, everyone was really nice - hoping to get along most Fridays.

Bought Emily the cutest wee outfit yesterday.. a pink rara skirt / tutu with a denim jacket, cant wait to see her in it!!!!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

Irish you'll have to let us see some of the pics!! No I haven't taken Lexi swimming yet even though she seems to be a water baby as she loves bath time, only thing being I am the complete opposite and hate swimming so I'll have to wait for my mum to come with me since I don't fancy going alone :haha:

Clare you'll also need pics up of Emily in her cute little outfit, sounds adorable!

Not been up to much as I've had the flu since Friday :( Been making early morning/night feeds even worse! Finally have our kitchen fitted now though so it's great to have a fridge and washing machine again!

Hope everyone is well and had a nice weekend :flower:

I've got some great pics of swimming but for some reason this site keeps telling me they're too big when I try to add them? I can add ones from my phone but not digital camera, anyone know how I can add them?!

Rara hope you feel better soon! Has Lexi been ill as well?

Clare I'm so glad the baby group went well! Maybe I just went to a dodgy one. I'm going to baby massage tomorrow so we'll see how that goes!

The weekend was fantastic, the weather was so nice here! We spent most of the time in the garden

Happy Anniversary Clare! Hope you & Chris have a great day planned. Can't believe it's been a year since we both got married.

Not fair we've had non-stop rain but then again for Scotland that's a good summer :haha: Lexi isn't ill...yet, so worried she's going to get it!

You could try uploading them from a site like photo bucket? I'm not very good with technical stuff....and by saying I'm not very good I mean I'm bloody awful! Sorry I'm so useless lol

So Lexi had her first jabs today :( oh dear god I wish I'd got someone else to go with her for it! She howled non stop and have me a look of "why are you doing this to me?" I was about crying myself! She's fine now and I have the calpol on standby. Didn't help that my day started with my buggy being in my mums car 45 mins away at her work, thank god my cousin came round with a spare! Seems I might want a quinny zapp xtra now :haha:

I hope Lexi feels okay, I am so dreading Logans jabs on Thursday!! My brother had a bad reaction to the MMR jab and I'm terrified it might happen to Logan :-(

Aww hope Lexi is okay. Johnny had his jabs too, it was awful but glad I was there to comfort him. I've got the calpol too and he didn't seem to think much of it! He seems himself though so hoping we've got lucky and he's had a good reaction.

I've got the quinny buzz rara and I love it, would def recommend quinny!

How was baby massage Tay? xx

Glad to hear Johnny reacted well, don't think so much for Lexi she's screamed non-stop tonight and finally fell asleep but seems quite upset with sad faces in her sleep :(

I'm really wishing I'd went for the buzz instead of my stupid silvercross :haha: The zapp is soooo light I couldn't believe it!!

Baby massage was really good, has anyone else done it? The ladies there were really nice as well & I didn't have the crying baby!!

I got the Mamas & Papas Pliko pramette and I'm not impressed with it. Luckily I got it 2nd hand as I knew I'd be using the sling a lot, I would have been gutted if I'd paid full price.

Glad Johnny is doing okay! It's horrible when they're unhappy.

Vicky - hope you're doing okay & enjoying the sun with Will & Ava xxx

Hi

Ava had her jabs on monday and hated it poor thing. I had to take Will and he didn't seem impressed either, thank god he hasn't got anymore for a year!

Will slept really well following his but Ava didn't she was only slightly more unsettled. Not sure if it was the jabs but she went to bed at 8 pm last night and slept through until 4:30 woop woop. I was up from 4 as my boobs were about to explode!!! She stirred a bit when she woke, but I needed her to get up and relieve me lol!

I'm loving the sunshine, feels like being on holiday, our patio is almost finished, we're getting more and more each day, luckily it's big so we've got a reasonable amount already. Will just loves the builders and holds them up showing them his toys and helping them (not)!! x

Hope you are all ok and your babies are fine from their injections xx

Aw that's so cute he wants to help build! Wow good going on the sleep too! I was up every hour with Lexi screaming until she was picked up and clinging to me while sobbing to herself - broke my heart! Hope she's going to feel better today!

Really hope your babies start feeling better soon! Vicky that's an amazing sleep from Ava!

Well hubby is back at work today after 3 weeks at home with me & Logan :-( It has been so lovely having him here, really going to miss him. Logan is sleeping pretty well now, he goes down between 8-9pm and wakes up once between 3-5am. I know people say that having a baby can hurt relationships but we seem even closer now which is lovely!

Got my first period now, have to say Ladies, it's not pretty :-(

Hi ladies,

Ive been really busy with my business and my kiddies, omg, god help me when I go back to work too lol!

Does anyone know if im allowed to post my link on this thread to my facebook page for it?

Oh no injections, Ive got Taylors tomorrow :(
dreading it!

Rara - I am trying to find out about the converse, I think its someone on my facebook but I cant seem to find them at the min

So glad summer has finally arrived :)

Have a good day in the sun x

Rara - This the the person who does the converse hun:

https://www.facebook.com/nappycakesandgifts#!/nappycakesandgifts

This is my page ladies,let me know what you think :)

https://www.facebook.com/NappyCakesPersonalisedBabyGifts

Well I've liked your page, the blankets are lovely!! Thank you for the link to the converse page also, I may have to look into getting that! Though I'm buying too much haha

Her second tutu with wings arrived today lol...

Attachments

• lexi wings.jpg
    lexi wings.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks hun, only just started though so much more improvement needed :)
thanks for your like :) you will be unliking when you get sick of my posts lol!

The tutu is fab! Lexi looks gorgeous!

Baby massage was really good, has anyone else done it? The ladies there were really nice as well & I didn't have the crying baby!!

Glad you liked it :) I really do think it has so many benefits :)

My daughters one direction tickets have come today, Ive already kept it a sectret since march/april cant remember now.
Its killing me, they are a suprise for her birthday in Dec!

Shes 1D mad - shes only 8!:haha:

Glad you liked it :) I really do think it has so many benefits :)

My daughters one direction tickets have come today, Ive already kept it a sectret since march/april cant remember now.
Its killing me, they are a suprise for her birthday in Dec!

Shes 1D mad - shes only 8!:haha:

Lol my 9 year old sister is exactly the same! And Justin Bieber....we're nothing alike music wise but she has started to dress like an emo...I hope she doesn't start following the piercing phase I went through :haha:

Did any one else hear that Justin bieber tickets were like £110 each or something mad like that?! I feel sorry for all the kids whos parents can't afford that prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->