May Mummy's 2012

I have a cat and she just looks at Lexi in disgust and walks off haha

She's taking 5oz every 2-3 hours unless at night when she's only waking up once so thats about a 6 hour gap now!

Also Lexis first tutu arrived today so I have to share this photo haha do love that etsy.com!

Attachments

• lexi tutu.jpg
    lexi tutu.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
We're still having some issues at bedtime, he's not the happiest baby in the world! However once we get him to sleep he usually only wakes once between 9pm and 6am which is nice! It's getting harder and harder to get him to sleep, even for naps but once he's gone he does sleep well.

Our 2 dogs love Logan thank fully! They're very sweet around him, wasn't sure how they'd react since they're both my babies!

Rara that photo is amazing! Wait until she's older and sees those photos!

Vicky, good luck with weight watchers! I used them years ago and lost 3 stone, kept it off since!

Aww Tay. Johnny has been sleeping less in the day but it's made him really cranky sometimes like he's forgotten how to nap haha

Rara! Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I love dressing Johnny up!! I have to share these..

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
Irish we are having the same problem at night, really not sure what's going on, Ava refuses to sleep before 10 and is really fussy until then. Last night it was 11 and I was thoroughly pooped. Going to try gripe water again tonight. Does Logan fart lots? Ava does adult ones continually and so I think that must be it.

Rara love the tutu!!

Clare, I've lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks and didn't really even try very hard initally. I'm hideous and to top it off, we DTD and windsock springs to mind. DH had to give a running commentary otherwise I'd never have known!! Really hope it gets better.....

Lolli really love Johnny's outfits xx

I'm off into town today with my little lady for a spot of shopping xx

Gorgeous pictures! I have a pirate outfit for Taylor, I will post when I get on pc

Anyone had lo's checks and first injections yet? Taylor has his a week today, I'm dreading it :(

Oh and I'm sure that's the sun I see in the sky :)

Omg I love giraffes as it is haha that is far too adorable!!

Not yet, Lexi has her on Tuesday and I've to take her myself :( not looking forward to it, gonna buy the 2+ month calpol before we go just incase, I'm such a worrier! Lol

I haven't had the letter for the jabs yet but dreading it. The first ones don't bother them as much as the later ones. Will slept really well after his and scared the crap out of me. def have calpol in just incase.

well me and my girlie have shopped til we dropped and 3-6 months is all sorted and in the sales x

Ooh LC, I'm jealous! I think I'll do the same this weekend.. buying Johnny clothes is so much more fun than buying them for myself. Where are your favorite places to shop for LO? I love H&M, next and peacocks.. lots of colourful stuff

We've got Johnny's jabs next week and I'm dreading it too. He didn't cry when he had his heel prick test though. We got his picture taken last week with pixifoto at boots and I can't wait to see how they turned out.

I love Asda George! Primark also has some good stuff but not for her age, they don't have much untill about 6 months + but that will be awesome when she's bigger!

Also love the internet since I manage to get a t-shirt with my favourite band logo on it for her! Needed one of those since she was named after them :haha:

I'm terrible for buying things all the time, including a pair of pink converse which she will grow out of before I actually get my moneys worth but I couldn't help it! :(

Fingers crossed our babies don't mind the jabs too much!

I love the girly stuff in Primark but the boys stuff is a bit rubbish! I got a ramones t shirt in H&M which was a good find because band t shirts usually cost so much for babies! So silly cos they're so small haha

I've been eyeing up the baby converse too, might wait until he actually wears shoes haha xoxo

band t-shirts for girls are just non-existent, thank god for cafe press.com haha made my own Alexisonfire t-shirt!

Yea I was going to wait too but I'm happy I held off on the DC baby trainers :haha: restraint ain't my strong point!

Me either! It's so much harder when all the baby stuff is sooooo cute!

They have some super super cute stuff on here - https://www.sourpussclothing.com/index.asp?cat=KIDS

American sites have the best stuff xo

How could you not buy them? :blush:

Attachments

• lexi cons.jpg
    lexi cons.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1
Love the wee converse shoes!!!!
I'm terrible for buying baby clothes..!! Her wardrobe is fuller than mine!!

Emily had her jags this morning and it was awful.. I was a wreck! My mum had to hold her and then I took her to do the comforting part. She screamed instantly (no wonder!!!) it was a cry I've not heard before... Broke my heart!
She's been a bit out of sorts the rest of the day, very clingy, sleepy and crying more than usual.

Hope you all get a good sleep xx

I'm dreading Logan having his jabs!! I cried when I got the letter so who knows what I'll be like for them. It's typical that Russ has been off work for 3 weeks and goes back the day before so I have to go on my own!

I haven't done loads of shopping for clothes, I don't think the boys clothes are as varied as girls, it's such a shame! I think you 2 have much better fashion sence than me, I'm so boring now, it's like pregnancy has made me forget how to dress properly!

Vicky, how is Ava doing at night now? We had a much better evening, he went to sleep easily at 8.30 with no screaming. Woke up at 2 for a feed and then slept until 5.20am. Need to get the morning get up sorted though, 5am is not good!

It was awful Tay.. My mum had to hold her and then I took her straight away to do the comforting!!
Dreading the next lot already!
Defo get some infant calpol so you have it ready, Ems had a bit of a temperature and it brought it right down.

Glad Logan is a wee bit more settled at night. Have you tried a dream feed just shortly before 5 so you feed him when he's still sleepy in the hope that he'll go back to sleep?

Emily slept for 8 hours straight last night.. Hoping she keeps this up!!!

Off to my baby group this morning then out for lunch.
Hope everyone has a good day!! xx

Hope you have a nice time at baby group clare, poor Emily im so dreading next thursday :cry:

I have bought Taylor all the new tigger clothes from asda, bigger sizes though!

Rara do you know you can get the converse boots customised with rhinestones and ribbon laces? you send them your boots they customise them and send them back :)

Oh and had to share my picture:

Where do you send them for that?! I had no idea such a thing existed!

That's impressive! Lexi slept for a total of about 11 waking up once at about 5am then going back down so I don't know if she's feeling a bit unwell or if this is because she doesn't nap?

Aww Clare, that sounds awful :( Poor little Emily! I'm dreading it..

Tay - I felt the same after having Johnny cos I wore the same 3 dresses and leggings for the last few months of my pregnancy, starting to feel like myself again though. I agree that there's so much more choice for girls! It's hard to find boys stuff that I like.

Johnny went from 11.30 til just before 5am and then slept until 8am so it's not too bad xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->