May Mummy's 2012

What a clever boy indeed Chloe!!! Gorgeous pics! Very impressed he can put his dummy in and out his mouth.. Get him signed up for uni.. He's obviously a clever wee bunny!!
I wish Emily could put her dummy back in coz she cries every time it comes out!!!

Tay, that's pretty much our routine too!!!!

Was out for a lovely afternoon tea with my mum today.. Yummy!! Will do nothing for my diet though :(
Xx

Haha Clare, he still cries when it falls out! He never puts it back in when he wants it :dohh:

You know how we've mentioned crazy in laws? My sister is getting married next week and her future mother in law is a loon! She's been so controlling since they've started planning the wedding and even took it upon herself to take my sisters wedding dress and alter it a to her liking this week. Shocking!! I can't imagine what she'll be like when my sister has a baby! xo

Your poor sister! I couldn't handle that haha

Lollipop I've been meaning to ask your quinny buzz, do you find it lightweight and a good size when folded? I'm looking at them hmm lol

I love my quinny rara! It's so lightweight and easy to push. I don't drive so don't have to fold it up much but my friend drived a fiat 500 and it has a very tiny boot but it fits fine in there. BUT I've just seen this pram and I don't think I would be able to resist if I had a little girl - https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_74_10751_-1_14602_151086_10001_14051

I would recommend the quinny 100% though!

Haha I already have set it up so I get an e-mail when that comes into stock! I do love the look of it! Seems to of been months that you can pre-order it though!

Oh no... Where's everyone gone?!
Thought I'd come back from holiday and have to catch up with this thread. Hope you're all doing ok.
So glad the weather has improved.. Hoping it lasts!!! xx

I thought that as well Clare! So we moved into our house to find that it wasn't suitable for living in! I knew it needed work but it was disgusting, how they lived here I will never know! So in the space of one week we have completely renovated our new home and officially moved in today!

Logan is coming on so much, he's massive!!! He weighs 16lbs now at 10 weeks & he's really babbling and chatting - it's lovely!

How are all you ladies & babies doing? xx

Sorry to hear Irish! Well done you for sorting it out, you must be a busy lady this week. Cograts on the move.

Johnny is doing great. He's sleeping through now, 10-6 but I seem to be more tired. I can't win :haha:

Had to share a video of Johnny and my OH making him laugh -

https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh564/jellyjellyjellybones/th_89101eb5.jpg

Hi ladies,

I thought the same too lol! I haven't had chance to come on lately I've been so busy. I'm embroidering a tatty teddy design now and everyone's going crazy for it. Got a feeling im going to be a very busy girl next week as I am going to launch matching sleep suits vests and a tatty teddy gift basket :)

Did you have a good holiday Clare
Irish what a nightmare but at least it sounds like you have got through it lol!
Lollipop how gorgeous is your little johnny!

I have a niece she was born on fri, my sis was 8 days over and waited 10 hours in hospital before they broke her waters!
She was 10lb 1 (ouch)
Can't believe how big our babies are getting :) x

Oh and I felt hard done by with an 8lbs 5oz baby! 10 lbs?! I think I would of died haha I'm hoping she was heavier due to length for your sisters sake! Haha

I know it's crazy to think that 3 months ago we were moaning about them not coming out! Now they're not even newborns - I feel I may end up needing another :(

I've been noticing your blankets mare and I had to show my mum the princess blankets....so expect an order from myself soon!

I can't believe they're all getting so big!

Mare - where on earth do you find the time to do everything?! I feel so lazy compared to you!

Rara I'm the same, think I've started forgetting how bad the labour was. I was thinking of asking the hospital to go through my notes to see how I can stop the same from happening again, pretty sure I'll be changing hospitals if I do have another but will be going for a homebirth again!

Hope you're all doing okay and loving the hot weather!! xx

Hot weather? It's been torrential rain and thunder and lightening here! This is the one downside to living in Scotland - the sun doesn't exist :(

I swore Johnny would be an only child after going through labour but I don't think that's going to happen. It's insane how quickly they grow.

You make me feel lazy too Mare haha but well done. It's always nice to be kept busy. Congrats to you sister, 10lbs!! Brave lady.

I'm going to get Johnny weighed tomorrow, I'm guessing 13lb+ He's getting so long. He's nearly grown out of his newborn stuff, amazed they lasted so long considering he was 8lb 4oz but I'm gonna mourn all his cute stuff! xo

Newborn stuff?! Chloe - Logan is in 3-6 month clothes and weighs 16lbs now!! He's such a chunk! I was starting to get worried that he's so big but he's happy and apparantly I was the same at his age.

Rara we've just got your weather! The sun has gone and we've just got rain now :-( It's causing me to stay in and watch Real Housewives of OC & New York and eat crisps while Logan sleeps!

Oh & chloe how did you encourage Johnny to go on his side?! Logan has no interest in that.

Johnny is 13lb 9oz! He's catching up with Logan. Don't worry about weight at this age, the bigger the better. Everyone always mentions how big he is but I'm so happy he's putting on and not losing it.

I entered Johnny in to 'baby of the year' for my area today. Don't worry, I'm not a toddlers and tiaras mum yet :haha: I ended up spending £80 on pictures too. I wish I'd had said no but there's something about turning down pictures of your child, they must know.. good sales people. They are gorgeous pics though.

Johnny rolls on his side all the time now and is nearly getting on his tummy. He still hates tummy time with a passion though, he only lasts a couple of minutes. So worried about him getting a flat spot so I bought him a bumbo so he can be upright.

What is everyone doing with the clothes that your LO's growing out of? I don't know if I should sell them, keep them just in case or pass them on..

Oh and I forgot to say. Everyone should buy their LO's those colourful chain links things. Since I bought them a few weeks ago Johnny has been so interested in them that he's learnt to grab and shake things and inevitably put them in his mouth and it's also my tool to encourage him to roll a bit. I bought mine from poundland, one of my best baby purchases!

Like these - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tolo-89176-Baby-Links/dp/B0002OHPVG

with Logans clothes I'm saving the best ones and storing them (just in case another happens to come along!) and the rest I'm selling.

I keep trying to get him to roll over so I did it to show him how. He laid next to me with a confused look but one of the dogs copied me so I'm getting some reaction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->