May Mummy's 2012

Clare have you heard about the 'recall' on the bumbos? I have one too and e-mailed the company seems they're just sending out a harness with instructions for you to install it yourself, I'm still waiting for mine!

Not noticed my hair falling out but I've got really thick hair so it always looks like I'm casting when I'm in the shower haha

Yea I'd love someone else to do a night feed even once! I think it's fair to say I'm officially exhausted!

Lexi obviously hasn't taken too well to the jabs as she's screamed all day, slept and screamed when I put her down - awful clingy!

Clare I love the A4 personalised frames! So cute!! Lexi doesn't have a room of her own right now but I may just have to buy one at some point anyway!

You ladies are so creative, Clare your gifts are gorgeous!! Now that Logan has a nursery I'll be getting one for him! I'm not creative at all so I'm very jealous!

Logan had his jabs today, cried for all of 2 minutes and was smiling again! He's been fine since, had a small normal nap but that's it, just been playing and smiling. So relieved! (I cried again though!!)

I'm so lucky with Russ doing early get ups! There isn't really a night feed anymore as Logan sleeps though usually until 5.30-6.00am. He's such a hands on dad & hates when he's away for the 9 days.

Rara I bet you're shattered! Don't know how you do it! I feel exhausted for the 9 days that I'm alone but then I get 5 days of help!

Johnny is quite dribbley too actually, mainly because he's always chewing on his hands!

We got a bumbo the other day, Johnny seems to tolerate it for a little bit but isn't too keen yet :( Hoping he'll learn to love it.

Love the frames claire! I'm also starting to make stuff to sell haha Soo much time on my hands with not working so will be making custom rings and necklaces again, I'll show you ladies when I finish them.

OH is such a great dad, I'm so happy when I see them together. He's so good with Johnny and doesn't slack when it comes to feeding, nappies and bed time.

You're right rara, Lexis dad is missing out on so much! He'll be the one to regret it though. The time does go so quickly, I can't quite believe it so I wouldn't want to miss a moment xo

No though after about 15 hours of solid screaming I wouldn't of minded missing that, I'm at my wits end she seems to be getting worse! Called HV and what s shock no one there to answer it >.<

My HVs only answer the phone between 8.30am - 10.00am! Ask lexi to time things better next time to fit in with the HVs!

Is she getting any better now?

Haha she's so inconsiderate! She's in phases of happy then suddenly back to screaming, it's slightly scary!

Logan has been really strange today, do you think it could be a delayed reaction? He's been really sickly, not just after he's eaten but up to 3 hours afterwards? he slept for ages this afternoon which is unusual and has been grumpy all day. Now though he's wide awake, happy, giggling and wanting to play when he's usually fast asleep by 7 (it's now 8.10!) He also hasn't pooped all day which isn't like him.

I've never been so obsessed with poop & vomit!

Clare your gifts really ate beautiful, I have posted a link on my page :)
Tay yes that would have been the injections! One more lot to go for now :(
I can't believe what I have done today. I was multitasking as usual, washing, cleaning windows, cooking a ssunday roast as well as amusing my 3

The washer starts leaking so in a panic I pick up my wicker laundry basking and put it ontop of the cooker.
Next thing I know downstairs fills with smoke, my laundry basket was on fire!
I threw it in the garden in flames, all of the clothes went up on flames along with
My daughters trainers she had put in for me to wash how stupid an I
Thank god I didn't go out. We had to get out of the house it was awful! Can't believe I did it :(

Sarah considering how much you do, I'd say that's not such a bad day! That is the kind of thing that you couldn't make up, it's like a scene out of a TV program!

I can laugh about it now! :) my washers fixed and we were talking about getting rid of some junk, there's one way to do it :) x

Should I be worried that Logan doesn't roll over at all yet? He tries to sit up by himself and is really active but he doesn't roll. Could I not be giving him enough time on the floor? He prefers to be in his activity centre. How did your LOs first roll over?

Taylor's not rolling either Tay, he tries but gets stuck lol! It's nothing to worry about they are still little baby's :) x

Emily is showing no signs at all of rolling over!! I have HV visit on Friday so i'll ask her and let you know what she says.
So so busy with orders for frames & cards.. It's filling my time when Ems is asleep!! xx

Lexi isn't rolling either! She tries to sit up sometimes though and her little angry face of frustration is quite adorable lol

I got the biggest pile of clothes ever last night, happy to have so much but I actually don't have any room for it all! My friends a nanny and her boss gave her a load of stuff to give to me half of it still with tags on, must be nice to have so much money you can buy designer gear and not bother that your baby never wore it :haha:

How is everyone doing? Hope you're all well!

I'm glad Logan isn't the only non-rolling baby! he tries to sit up as well, it's so cute. I got him this awesome activity centre from a car boot sale and he loves it! It turns 360deg so he has loads of toys to play with. I love car boot sales, got so much for him over the bank holiday.

Sara I know what you mean about people that have so much money, must be a nice feeling never to have that worry! We're actually doing better than I thought we would with money while I'm on Mat leave considering the house move but I think that's because we're so careful with what we spend. Doubt we'll be having any luxury holidays anytime soon!

I met with my boss for lunch yesterday. Looks like I may get my part time wish! It won't be my original job as I can't have a team reporting into me unless I'm full time but it would be as a project manager which means I keep my manager status and my salary!! Fingers crossed!

This is our first day in ages that we haven't gone out, the rain is awful!!! How is everyone else doing? xx

It's getting very quiet in here, wheres lollipopbob and LC ??
What do you do Tay? I'm considering not going back to work and doing my embroidery instead. When I worked before maternity carter my other son went to the nursery there which was really cheap, we've had new management now though and the nursery is changing to crèche for families using our support services and training,
Carter starts school nursery so I would need to pay for chills care for the mornings I work and then both my daughter and son would need to go to after school club. I would also need to pay over £40 a day for Taylor's childcare, then there's the school holidays! Mmmm I only work 20 hours lol! I wonder how much money I would have left after those fees lol!
Sara you are so lucky with those clothes! I wish I had kept Carters clothes but I gave most of them to my neighbour who had a baby boy the year after :)

I'm a Litigation Manager - makes it hard to have a break from it as I have to keep up with any changes to the Court system or law. The company I work for are pretty good though so really want to keep in with them. Hoping to get Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as full working days as it would mean we only have to pay for nursery one day a week due to hubbys work schedule.

I don't know how you survive with all that childcare to pay for. If we had 2 kids in full time nursery then that would take nearly all my salary! I bet you'd make far more with your own work and no childcare costs.

Haven't heard anything from LC in a while now, bet she's busy as well with 2 little ones!

Luckily my Mum has got a huge attic so my favourite of Logans clothes are going up there while the rest are going to SIL for her little boy she had a few weeks ago. Logan in now in 6-9 month clothes so I'm glad we haven't been paying much for his things!

How's everyone else doing? Sarah & Clare I'm guessing you're really busy with your businesses. Sara, are you like me and busy enough looking after LOs?

Could not handle more than one child! haha Lexi certainly is keeping me on my toes the little monkey! 6-9 month clothes?! I thought lexi was sprouting quickly!

Must admit childcare is a pain when it comes to working! I'm a dental nurse so there isn't much flexibility for me when it comes to going back to work so I think I may have to give it up for the time being and do evening work so my mum can watch LO. I'll probably do evening reception work, domestic assistant or something, least it will give me a break from looking in peoples mouths haha!

Also, not seen much photos lately from anyone all our LO's must of changed quite a bit!!

Here's a couple of Lexi recently!

Attachments

• new lexi 1.jpg
    new lexi 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • lexi highchair.jpg
    lexi highchair.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
  • new lexi 12.jpg
    new lexi 12.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
  • lexi dress.jpg
    lexi dress.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
Sorry I've been MIA recently! I'm absolutely shattered haha, Johnny made it too easy for me in the beginning I think cos he now wakes up 3 times a night and it's so tiring but hoping it's just a growth spurt or something. He seems to be teething so that's probably contributing! He's so much more active now so I thought he'd be sleeping more.

We went to baby massage on Monday and he loved it, he did a wee on me too so it must have relaxed him :haha:

Lexi is soooo cute! Can't believe how big they're getting.

Love that Johnny weed on you during his massage! Logan weed on the HV today while he was being weighed. I've avoided it for ages but he's now 17lbs!

Sara, Lexi is gorgeous! I love that first photo! whenever I try to load any I've taken from my camera it says they're too big :-(

Chloe do you think he could have started the 4 month sleep regression? He was late so I guess technically he could be on time for that?

Clare I love those new cards you've been making! Probably a long shot but if you decide to start making door signs let me know! I've been looking for a cute one for Logan everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->