May Mummy's 2012

Hi all, I'm loving having a nose through your photos! Babies are gorgeous!!!!
Chloe how funky are you! I love your style I wish I could be a bit more less boring lol!

Sarah that dummy is fab!
I'm loving doing embroidery, it's a shame a certain someone couldn't have had a little chat with me though, the markets big enough and i even share designs ect with a lady who lives in essex, never mind just thought it needed saying :/

Anyway- if any of you need any advice about choosing a day nursery I worked in nurserys since I was 18 and I was deputy manager of a day nursery for a good few years too before I had my middle man x

I forgot to tell you about baby group!
I love it!!!
It's called baby peeps, it's so good lots of nice mummy's and baby's and it's so interactive, taylor was playing with funky foam - you gotta get some it's from tesco I will post a link when on pc!
Sara interviews are my worst fear! Xx good luck!!

Thank you! Glad you have found a nice group! What's funky foam?! Ill be on here less now! For offered a job on the spot yesterday so start on the 22nd! Bye bye maternity! I'm excited but gutted to be away from lexi for a while :(

Oh wow, congratulations Sara! You must have really impressed them! Good luck with the job!

Sarah - I'm glad you like baby group! Going to mine has probably been my saviour, my whole friendship group has changed now that the novelty of Logan has worn off!

Having a strange time with Logan at the moment, he's really fighting sleep. He had ONE nap today from 5.30am to 7pm! I managed to lose my bank card, went back to Aldi and it was there thank goodness!

Not to brag at all but I've bought 90% of my Christmas presents now! :) I'm so excited about it! However we've decided to only buy Logan a couple of small presents and put a lump sum of money in his account instead - he gets excited by a curtain hook, easily pleased! Oh and we've booked his christening!!! 18th November, can't wait! xxx

Congratulations Sara!!!
I really need to book Taylor's christening too :) I will put a link to the funky foam as soon as I get on pc which is not very often! Lol x

Well done Sara! Good luck with the new job.

Thanks Sarah! I've felt really plain lately though, I don't have enough time anymore haha.

How's Logans sleeping now? Johnny is still waking a few times but it's not too bad, getting used to it.

Same with xmas presents, I've got Johnny most of his.. just need to get a few more. My mum keeps telling me not to spoil him but I can't help it :haha:

Aww, I love christenings. I bet you're excited! Only a month away now x

Anybody doing baby sign? We're gonna start at 6 months.. I'm excited!

I'm so so tired!! Logan's going to bed at around 6-6.30pm still although last night it was 7pm. He now wakes up once at around 1 but will go back down, then he's up at 4am for the day!!! I'm exhausted!

I've got my KIT days at work tomorrow and Monday so I'm not looking forward to that. I wanted to do them in November but I've got to have surgery on my wrist for carpel tunnel :-(

I'm glad Johnny's sleeping better! Do you feel better for it? baby sign sounds so good but I can't find any classes here! I'm really excited for the Christening, I had invitations made with his photo on & they're so cute!

sara how's the job situation going?

Sarah, how on earth do you have time for funky foam, looking after 3 kids & doing all your embrodiary?

haven't heard much from Vicky or Clare, hope they're both doing okay! xx

Thanks everyone!

All paper work sorted and I start on the 22nd! My old work tried to take £320 out of my last wage to re-pay them for my exam fee, but I've signed nothing and it's illegal so they hate me haha!

I'm not christening Lexi due to not being religious but I'm jealous of all the pretty outfits for them and stuff haha just a really nice day with everyone for her that she wont have!

Hope everyone is well!!

Eugh, worst night sleep ever!!! Logan woke up around 11 and wouldn't go back again. I'm so shattered and luckily Russ is off so we shared the get ups. Now Logan is happily bouncing away, lively & with a big smile while we look like something out of a horror film :-(

On the good side, it's my brothers 27th birthday today and I've ordered him an awesome looking cake which he will be sharing!

Lexi was the same, woke up at ten was up till half 2 then up at 5 till 6 now up again since half 8. The help I got consisted of my mum coming to yell at me for lexi making noise. Fantastic :(

Hope you enjoy the cake! You'll have to get a photo!

That sucks you didn't get any help! yesterday Russ went out and bought me flowers saying he knew it was tough but didn't realise how tough! For the 9 days that he works, he doesn't see Logan at all. I get up in the night, look after him all day, do all the washing, cooking, cleaning etc. I did my KIT day at work on Friday and the house was a state when I got home but Logan had a good day so I was happy! Think he now realises just how difficult it is!

Sara could you imagine this and having a toddler as well?!

I am having no more children lol I would die if I had another one along with lexi lol if I ever have any more I'd be looking at about ten years time when lexi would be more of a help than an additional challenge lol

I'm joining you in the bad nights sleep!

Johnny woke at 3am and didn't cry but constantly made a noise like "hmmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm" It was the most annoying thing ever, he wouldn't go back to sleep so I put him in bed with us but I couldn't sleep cos I get worried when he's in the bed with both of us! So I'm a bit of a zombie today and the HV is coming around at 9. I haven't gone to get him weighed in ages so I'm excited to see how big he is now.

Hope you two got a better nights sleep!

we're having to do something about his sleeping! Last night wasn't too bad, he woke at 10 and then at 4 but he just won't go back to sleep after that. So we're making him stay awake until 8pm and seeing what we can do. Fingers crossed! Good luck for tonight ladies!

Good luck Tay, I hope it works. Lack of sleep is just torture haha.

HV visit was good, she was really nice. I told her about Johnny's sleeping and she suggested I add an extra meal so he had breakfast (avocado and banana) and dinner (carrot, sweet potato) today. Lots more than usual, maybe it'll help his sleep? He weighs 17lb 3oz!! Still on 75th percentile, so happy he's gaining weight and she said he's doing good, I know he is but it's nice to hear you're doing a good job sometimes haha.

xxx

Lexi was exactly 17lbs 3oz on Friday when she got weighed! haha She's already on three meals a day...refusing to give her any meat in her meals for now...I would rather wait untill she was about 6-7 months old but she has tried everything like spinach and broccoli to sweet potato and parsnip...she likes her food!

Hope Logan and Johnny sleep well for you both tonight!

We'll have to test how well food helps/doesn't help with the sleeping! Logan hasn't had any food at all, he's still just on milk so let's see! We aimed for 8 but he was well gone by 7:15!

think we're going to have to try food too. Ava's beeing feeding every four hours at night and every 3 last night. Been up since 6:30 being spoon fed jelly by Will - living the dream ha ha

Was going to try and get to 6 months but don't think I can manage this til then. DH didn't finish work until 3 am and so we are going to have to go out as I'm struggling to keep them both quiet.

How was your night Tay?? Did the extra food help Chloe?? Great weight by the way!!

Last night sucked :-( Russ is back at work tomorrow so I was the lone baby watcher. He woke up at least every 2 hours, how on earth is he so lively and happy now?! I look awful! he was up for the day at 5.30am

I don't think food will work for us as he's barely feeding in the night. At midnight he woke up screaming but was fine as soon as I picked him up and cuddled him. I was obviously being spoilt during the month he slept 6pm-6am!

That's so sweet that you're taking them out so hubby can sleep, hope you get a chance to relax at some point!

How did everyone else manage last night? Anyone get any sleep?

Apparantly Logan thinks I didn't lose enough hair when it was falling out so he's been helping by pulling it as often as it can!

Tay we've got similar here, Ava screams when I put her down quite often. Not every night but often, not sure what it is. I'm thinking teeth or a developmental spurt? Hope tonight is much better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->