May Mummy's 2012

Tay and vicky get well soon!
Chloe, I know what you mean about Christmas! Where has that come from all of a sudden?
I'm getting Taylor an activity table they are half price in Argos at the moment and 3 for 2 on toys! I'm also getting him a new pushchair. We used Carters pram so I'm treating him to the mickey mouse denim stroller with footmuff and bag lol! (I'm Disney mad!)
There's not much he needs, I've still got everything from carter lol!
Are these bimbos any good? I'm thinking of getting Taylor one with a tray for weaning :)
I loved baby massage, Taylor was fast asleep by the second leg lol!

I noticed the old predictive txt kick in on the bumbo but laughed that much I left it lol! Xx

Logan never liked bimbos :) Hope Carter's starting to feel better soon!

The op went well, I would not recommend ever staying awake for an operation like that, it was awful! Russ has 2 weeks off work luckily for me, I can't drive, feed Logan or do much. He even has to shower & dress me :-( You can tell it's Russ' night shifts though as Logan has slept through the whole time!

How's everyone else getting on? How is Johnny dealing with no dummy? How is he eating? Poor Logan grabs at everything we eat or drink now! feel awful for making him wait.

I'm so excited for christmas!

Taylor is 15lb 10 hes a little dot :)
Well health visitor gave me the go ahead for weaning so I tried Taylor with a bit of sweet potato yesterday, he ate it but he wasn't impressed lol!
I've had a right day were were up the hospital at the out of hour doctors at 9.30 thus morning, Taylor had been coughing lots in the night, they said he had sore throat and sent us home with nothing. I was back at 3.30 he has a chest infection, we're at home now and he's having a sleep, if I take him again they are going to admitt him into hospital :( I've put my coat on and took it off about 3 times I just don't know what to do for the best, I will see how he is when he wakes up poor boy he's bringing all his milk back up, I'm hoping the antibiotics will kick in. It breaks my heart seeing him so poorly, I will keep you updated :(

Oh sarah I'm sorry that Taylor is so poorly! It's so difficult knowing what's for best! I really hope he starts getting better soon. Let us know how he does! xxx

Oh gosh Sarah really hope Taylor picks up soon xxxxxx

He's still reall poorly just sleeping, coughing and crying my poor boy :(

Oh poor Taylor lots of love to you both xxx

Have the antibiotics started working at all yet for him? Poor taylor, it's awful when they're sick.

Vicky are you feeling any better yet? xx

Wrote a long message but I pressed back space and lost it :haha:

I really hope Taylor starts feeling better, it's really not nice when your LO is unwell.

Hope everyone else is well xoxo

Chloe it's gutting when that happens..... hope you are well!

I'm much better thanks Tay, sore throat all gone but seem to have another cough. Don't think I'm getting enough sleep to fully shake everything off. Saying that Ava slept from 7 until 2:30 which is a bit of a break through. I was then wide awake for an hour, coughing, but still feel better for a decent chunk.

Ava's had porridge before bed, each night, I wonder if it's that that's helping?

Sarah, hope Taylor is much better today xxx

Thank you all for your well wishes!
Hes picked up a bit today thank goodness I was so worried we went to hospital twice :(
His chest seems to be clearing and I've had smiles today, he's still not well though xxx

:hugs::hugs: Sarah, so glad he's on the up xx

Yay for Taylor, really glad he's picking up a bit!

You know you're getting old when the highlight of your week was the delivery of your new tumble dryer! (it was a very exciting moment in our household!)

Logans Christening is on Sunday, I'm so excited!! I wanted him in a simple little outfit but my cousin leant us a proper Christening/wedding outfit for him. When my brother said it reminded him of the Mitchelin Man I knew it wasn't right for him! I don't get my stitches out until Tuesday though so I'll have a horrible bandage in the photos :-(

How's everyone else getting on? Any plans for the weekend? xx

Hi Ladies :)
How relieved am I, Taylor is so much better at last. If you've seen my Facebook status you will know he's cut a tooth!
It was so funny, how we found out.
He but down on my moms finger and my mom yelped, I rolled my eyes at her as I thought she was exaggerating, my mom then said hang on a minute and stuck her fingers in his mouth.
I then said to my mom, oh for god sake mom if he has got a bloody tooth coming I would know about it! There it was bright as anything and as plain as day a lovely pearly white tooth! Popped up from nowhere I can't believe it!
Bless him, no wonder he has been so ill a chest infection and a tooth!
Best of luck for tomorrow yay hope you have a lovely day!
I am getting Taylor christened on jan 27th it's the day before Neil's nans birthday who passed away last year, thought it would be a nice tribute :)
Chloe, vicky, Sara are you getting your little ones christened?

Been to view a house today and we love it! It's perfect for us with room to extend if needed lol :)
Just need to sell ours now.
Hope your having a good weekend :) xx

Good luck with the selling of your house Sarah! Can't believe Taylor has cut a tooth, we've got no signs of it here yet.

Logan tried his first solids the past couple of days. I thought as he was 2 weeks late that we could start just before 6 months! So far he's only had a bit of carrot and tomato to see how he goes but it was so sweet watching him in his chair!

Christening Day today so i got no sleep! I somehow managed to fake tan myself last night one handed, hopefully I haven't missed anywhere.

Hope you ladies are all having a lovely weekend! xx

Hope Logan's christening went well looking forward to seeing pictures! :) I had a spray tan for Carters christening and because I was still breastfeeding he git a tanned nose for his christening lol!
Is anyone a twilight fan, I've just been to see breaking dawn, 3 hours away from Taylor is a record lol!

Tay really hope the christening went well!!

No christening here, we're not really very religious and would only really being doing it for everyone else's benefit.

Sarah, that's a shocker about Talyors tooth, helps to explain why he was so poorly though. I think they get run down with teeth x

Will has just done a bright green poo, he hijacked my rasberry slush yesterday, which I think explains it.

Ava poo'd through everything last night so it's all poo poo here today so far lol!!

The christening was lovely, we had such a great day!

Vicky I hope your day is less poo-filled today! sarah I hope taylors back to normal again now.

Clare, Sara & Chloe hope you're all doing okay! xx

But of a shitty day then vicky lol - sorry couldn't resist :)
He's back to normal thank goodness :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->