May Mummys Updated

WooooooHooooooooo me neither. Not long left.....if it don't drag that is!
:happydance::happydance:

i feel like that!! I am somtimes looking forward to labour!!
After all the pain does eventually stop and then ill see my little girl

I'm getting excited too :) 18 weeks to go! Can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going :)

I'm due May 21 - Had my 21 week apt and everything is looking great.
Baby boy is VERY active.

Congrats on your Blue bump JTmom and welcome to the may club xox

I can't believe how quickly time is going too! May will be here before we know it now! x

had my last parentcraft class today :happydance: bubba has been kicking all day witch is odd for him lol his normally a night kind of guy :dohh:

now may just needs to hurry up :cloud9:

My little one is usually a morning then night guy too. Although he's been incredibly quiet today. Only a couple of pushes so far!

shes always active in the morning when me and oh start talking bless her, she does tend to be active round about now and before i go bed.

Hows everyone going with the baby shopping side of it all, we still have a bit to get! mainly small bits though

Yeah I have a few things to get, odds and ends as well..

I also cant wait for may to get here... Feels like we have forever to go, yet it's going so fast.. lol

definatly! Im looking forward to my 4d scan on the 8th feb, cant believe im 25 weeks tomoz!!! I guess it is going quick, first tri was soooooooo slow!

When i think of how long till May it seems far away still but when i think of the weeks that have passed it seems to have flown by!

Shopping side, the big stuff is here cept the mattress, jsut need a few bibs and all the little things and were done :D

Maybe im more relaxed cuz its my second but still not done much shopping. The cots in place and babies vests and sleepsuits are washed and put away. (always wash them even if they r new!) but no pushchair or anything yet :) LOL - nor a name must get a baby book, have a very strong feeling on a couple of names but will keep them under my hat for now.
Baby moves so much at night too! hope this changes once baby is born or ill be awake all night! :)

I don't have much yet, just a few little outfits that I could not resist in the sales :) A few things I already have that will be able to be used again, but it does feel like May is just going to fly here now. :)

Baby is a night owl like Amy was. :) It is so nice I can see my belly move. I will be talking to my OH and just stop mid sentence to watch it move, he finds it funny. lol. x

May does seem far away. But at the same time the pregnancy is going fast lol

I haven't gotten anything yet, but then I have the cradle, and swing from last time, and the crib... actually have to get my little boy his toddler bed, and a new crib mattress for the baby and a stroller... maybe some clothes, but I'm getting a couple boxes of clothes that I want to go through first.. so still lots to get!

Mine seems to be more active in the night too i hope this will change when she's born!

I have quite a lot of things to get but i'm planning on doing a big shop in a few weeks to get everything except the little things like nappies and wipes etc.

Maybe im more relaxed cuz its my second but still not done much shopping. The cots in place and babies vests and sleepsuits are washed and put away. (always wash them even if they r new!) but no pushchair or anything yet :) LOL - nor a name must get a baby book, have a very strong feeling on a couple of names but will keep them under my hat for now.
Baby moves so much at night too! hope this changes once baby is born or ill be awake all night! :)

This is exactly likeme, I have alot from my first but still have to get a pram and some other bits, I have washed all my clothes too and put them away. I feel like May is an eternity away..so does my daughter who is 5 in March and is desperately her little sis.

I got all the BIG stuff, cot pram bouncy chair etc...
Some clothing. But im going to buy clothing once i know for sure shes a girl. After all scans can be wrong and creams can be boring lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->