May Mummys Updated

Good News is: I just got back from my scan... and got 99% girl this time instead of possibly a girl like we got at our 18week ultrasound..

Bad news is: my placenta has not moved... have to go back for another ultrasound AGAIN at the end of Feb (29 weeks) for another check up.. I dont mind going for ultrasounds, but am worried now..

have a good day everyone..

Oooooh just had my scan and I found out im on team.........PINK! yay!!!!

THey did all the normal checking the size and that, everything was fine, she tried to check the sex but she had one leg stretched and the other was bent and the foot was covering her bits, i had to lift my bum off the bed lol and shake it, and when she looked again it was gone! lol and she saw it was a girl

so yay!!!

Congrats on your girls ladies :)

Holden_babez do you have a low placenta? I apparently do too. Don't know much about it besides it could lead me to a c-section if it doesn't move. I have to go back for another ultrasound in february as well!

May 25th for me providing my SLE doesn't cause him doesn't arrive early

Thank you! So happy to have found this forum! :hug:

hello and welcome :)

thankyou for the baby bump pictures they are amazing! i am slowly growing...very slowly. its getting there and i am very proud of the teeny tiny bump.

i need advice, how many times have most of you seen your midwives? mine has disapeared of the face of the earth! ive seen her once which was wen i first discoved i was pregnant which was a while ago now. im worried im missing something. anything i should know about and any advice? xxx

Well I am 23 weeks today, and have only seen my midwife twice, first for the booking in at around 10 weeks and then at 16 weeks, due to see her next week again. But I've had three scans, one at 8 weeks, one at 12 and my last one at 20. I suppose it depends on your area, but when I have seen my midwife she gives me an appointment time for the next one, and writes it on my notes. I seem to have tonnes of questions to ask her this time, whereas haven't really had many questions before now, even though this is my first. Maybe try contacting her and finding out when you are supposed to see her, I mean I certainly haven't seen mine every month.

Not sure where you are... but here I had my prenatal, then I needed a pap smear, then I needed an Ultrasound requisition form, and then had an actual plain old prenatal yesterday lol. So only 2 prenatals the other appointments were musts for me or I wouldn't have gone in! My next one won't be til end of February after my next ultrasound as I hate going to the doctors!

Lottie86 and ruth222 Added to the list and welcome

ive seen my mw twice for apointments but i see her every thursday if you not sure try ringing yoru doctors

I've seen my m/w once at 9 weeks. Will be my 2nd time 2moro. Have so much to ask her, think I need a 2 hour time slot :rofl:

Welcome lottie and ruth :hugs:

I've seen the mw 3 times, though it's a different one every time :dohh: I'll see her again @ 28 weeks (hoping it's going to be the same one as today - she seems the nicest so far :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->