May Mummys Updated

I feel like my whole preg. in general has gone slow. I should enjoy it while I can though. It's been pretty easy, so I'm sure I'll miss it!

I have my 25 week Midwife appointment today and am nervous for some reason, probably cause of the high blood pressure I got last time. I mean I feel totally fine, have no symtems of it coming back but am still nervous. :(

But on the bright side I will hear Ryan's ickle heart beat! :) x

I've got my 25 week midwife appointment tomorrow. I was starting to feel that my midwife forgot i existed!
I've been getting back problems and have a physio appointment today. I also feel my pregnancy is going really fast. It only seems like yesterday when i got my BFP! NO im over half way.
I cant wait to see my baby though :)
May 3rd seems like ages away, but i bet it goes quick. Ive just noticed im off to thrid tri soon omg that went quick...

well yesterday i seen bump move for the first time. it was incredible and so exciting. I have seen it again today and also got a work colleague to take a look.

So excited :)

xxx

that is exciting. I've been watching my bump to see if it'd move lol. I "think" i saw it once, but hasn't happened again so probably not :p

I've still not bougth anything, or started his baby blanket yet cause of my ultrasound on Feb 9 I want to make sure he's still a boy :p

Your making your own blanket? How nice..
im not very creative like that ¬¬ not got any patients whatsoever

thanks. I'm going to pick out a pattern and follow that so not a work of my own mind :p

With my sons blanket I was finishing it up while in labour lmao - I'm a procrastinator!

Saw my midwife and everything is fine - he was hiding so took a while to find his heartbeat - she could only hear it in the background at first. I actually asked the heart rate and it was between 132-158 which was fine. BP was fine. :)

Forgot to ask for my MAT B1 and about the £190 grant though. :( Oh well I will when I go back at 29 weeks. x

Phone up and ask for teh MATB1 form, i did the same and went back the same day and picked it up. Its important to get asap if you need it for your work.

my bloody midwife hasnt got the maternity grant forms and she gave me a number but they only send them out to midwifes :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Phone up and ask for teh MATB1 form, i did the same and went back the same day and picked it up. Its important to get asap if you need it for your work.

Thanks Ag, luckily I don't need it for work and can only apply for the Maternity Grant and IS at 29 weeks anyway so I am happy to wait. :) Saves me loosing something with my pregancy brain! :rofl: x

Oh pants!! I was at the MW for my 25 wk appointment on tuesday and i forgot to ask about the £190 grant forms. Y'know the surestart one tho, how do i go about claiming that? Do i get a form from somewhere and does the MW have to sign it? Hope i don't need the MATB1 for it coz i sent it to work!

On the upside, i heard my little dude's heart beat for the first time when i was there and i was on :cloud9: I'm measuring 1 week ahead (knew i was big like) and she thinks i have alot of water but :shrug: dunno if thats good or bad.

2nd tri for me has dragged as id 1st tri and i'm praying 3rd tri goes over faster. Hope you are all well, Annette xx

You go to the job center about the Maternity Grant form and i think it just has to be signed by the midwife. The Mat B1 is for work or IS, so you should be ok. :)

hello may mums, i think im almost done getting clothes ready for baby. can start concentrating on other things soon.
I have a question though. What type of coat/pramsuit am i going to need for a may baby. i really have no idea as it could be quite warm. pics would be great :)

hope your all well xx

Wow, you girlies are almost done with shopping already! We don't even have a crib yet! DH hasn't been excited about getting clothes or furniture :sad2: We're planning on getting the crib at the end of this month, after his payday. He thinks it's too early for the clothes... :growlmad:

I have my fetal anatomy scan coming up next week. I'm 3 weeks late for it but the lab didn't think it was a problem and neither did the doctor. I'm hoping that there's nothing wrong with our bub...

Thanks again for the encouraging words girls, we are finally getting used to the idea of a lil boy :happydance: He could still be a mama's boy right? :thumpup:

:hi: My official due date is 21 May, though I'm due to be induce 30 April... might be greedy and go in both lists!! xxxx

It's scary over there, I'm staying here, where I feel safe :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"